Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (3)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (3)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wen Ting just couldn't stand her mother talking about marrying Ruan An every day at home, and it happened to be after work this day. Ruan An frowned and thought for a while, this is clearly a notification, scumbag.

Ruan An still nodded

Ruan Lin gritted his teeth and thought, why did he suddenly change when he saw Ruan An enter the room that day.

Ruan Lin went back to the room and slammed the door, and immediately called: "How did you do it? Why didn't you kill that bitch Ruan An that night, don't even try to get a penny from me! It's useless!" The person on the other end of the phone was hung up before he could speak.

Ruan Lin beat the quilt angrily, then calmed down. She sneered and thought, Ruan An, even if you and Wen Ting are married, I can still divorce you.

Ruan An went back to the room and planned to attack the male lead. Now that he is married and living together, it is better to attack. Ruan An plunged into the quilt, howling in his heart, thinking about what to do if he went out to live alone.

Ruan An encouraged himself, in order to survive, he fought hard.

Wen Ting and a few friends were sitting on the sofa in the private room. Wen Ting half-closed his eyes, showing no expression, with his legs resting on the table in front of him. The dim light in the private room hit his resolute side face, adding a bit of amazing handsomeness. The ambiguous environment made several waiters want to strike up a conversation.

Third Young Master looked at Wen Ting sitting motionless on the sofa. He heard rumors a few days ago that Young Master Ting likes to play with men recently. He specially found a few clean little boys.

Third Young Master shook his wine glass and said with a teasing smile, "Young Master Ting has been too busy recently. The media still dare to report that you are going to marry the Ruan family. The current media really dare to write about it."

Wen Ting took a sip of his wine and said lightly, "It's true."

The third young master was immediately stunned: "Your joke, young master Ting, the Ruan family really dares..." Wen Ting glanced at him, and the third young master realized what he said was wrong, and took a sip of his wine with a smirk.

The third young master gave the little boy standing by the side a look. He wanted to let the boy go down, but the boy was too nervous. The fair little boy pursed his lips and walked forward with the wine.

Wen Ting's indifferent expression showed nothing, the boy became more courageous, picked up the wine glass and put it in front of Wen Ting, with a sweet voice: "Young Master Ting..."

Wen Ting looked at the little boy in front of him without saying a word, and slowly tapped his fingers on the sofa. The boy didn't dare to look at his flustered eyes, and his face was flushed. Wen Ting raised his head slightly, signaling the boy to drink.

The little boy looked at the expressionless Wen Ting, felt apprehensive, raised his head and drank the wine in one gulp. The alcohol was very strong, the boy was choked, his face flushed, and he looked even petite.

Third Young Master licked his lower lip, if Wen Ting hadn't taken a fancy to this little boy, he would have wanted to taste it too.

Looking at the blushing boy, Wen Ting inexplicably felt that he looked like Ruan An, so he couldn't help but reached out and wiped the wine from the corner of the boy's mouth. The boy paused, then lowered his head in embarrassment, then summoned up the courage to wrap his arms around Wen Ting's neck, and kissed him vaguely.