Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (4)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (4)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (4)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An stayed in the lair for a few days before discovering that the oppression of vampires on human beings is getting worse and worse. It is normal for people to live in this place where vampires cannot enter.

In the place where Gu Chen lives, human beings are directly treated as servants, and corpses sucked dry by vampires are very common on the streets.

Ruan An pondered for a while and asked: "What will happen if the mission fails?" The system said seriously: "You will be obliterated."

Ruan An thought for a while, Gu Chen in this world does not have deep feelings for him in the previous world, if Gu Chen doesn't care about him now, then the task can only be completed successfully by killing Gu Chen himself.

Ruan An doesn't want to do this, she must make Gu Chen fall in love with her, and fight against the high-level for herself, and finally achieve peaceful coexistence.

"You said there is a spy here, who is it?" Ruan An asked the system, and the system called up the plot and found that the world began to collapse after killing Ruan An, and the inner ghost had not been found yet.

Ruan An rubbed his head, how did he find out?

"Think of a way, I want to meet Gu Chen." Ruan An thought to himself, he had already found a way to make Gu Chen believe in him, just try it to know whether Gu Chen really likes him.

Suddenly Yan Bing jumped to Ruan An's side and asked curiously, "Has your bloodline not yet awakened?"

Ruan An was startled, Yan Bing is Yan Chen's younger sister, her skill is healing, and Yan Chen's skill is invisibility.

Ruan An shook his head: "Not yet." Yan Bing comforted him: "It's okay, I believe you will wake up soon, don't worry."

Ruan An nodded, smiled and said thank you, and Yan Bing left.

Gu Chen's relationship with Ruan An became weaker and weaker. With Ruan An's loss of contact, Gu Chen became more and more irritable and irritable.

Sitting on the sofa, Gu Yuan looked at Gu Chen who was covered in air-conditioning, and his curiosity was aroused: "Is that blood servant so good? So good that General Gu is so haunted."

Gu Chen became even more irritable, he never thought that a little blood slave would be so important to him, he couldn't accept that he had something he liked very much.

Gu Chen said in a cold voice: "Don't come here if you have nothing to do." Gu Yuan shrugged, and looked at Gu Chen playfully, his eyes glowing.

Gu Yuan left carelessly, Gu Chen stared at Ruan An's room and frowned, before allowing himself to enter Ruan An's room.

Ruan An was forced to go to the teacher's room every day to study a thick book, and Ruan An closed his eyes to feel it, but he still got nothing as usual.

Yan Chen was very straightforward, frowned and said: "Teacher, did you make a mistake, no matter how you look at him, he doesn't look like a pure-blooded hunter."

Ruan An's face froze for a moment, why did this person speak ill of others in person?

The teacher also frowned slightly, and then said firmly: "No. He is the one who can save us. It's just not the time yet. I believe that in the near future, he will definitely make contributions to mankind."

Ruan An was a little excited by what he said, but now he only thinks about his husband.

The system disliked Ruan An for being worthless, and Meimei disappeared.