Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (13)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (13)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (13)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Chen fucked fiercely for a dozen times, and then thought that Ruan An hadn't eaten, so he couldn't bear this kind of fucking.

Gu Chen slowly massaged him a few times to coax him: "Can the baby eat first?"

Ruan An's pleasure suddenly stopped, he shook his waist in dissatisfaction, raised his butt and bumped it a few times and said, "No, I don't want to eat, I want to eat my husband's big dick."

Gu Chen was so provoked by Ruan An's faint words that he almost couldn't help it: "No, let's eat first."

Ruan An pursed his mouth, obediently opened his mouth to take a few mouthfuls, and yelled at Gu Chen, "I want to eat a big dick."

Gu Chen put down the spoon, carried Ruan An to the side of the stairs, put him on the ground, and fucked Ruan An a few times: "I told you to be disobedient, so I climbed to the third floor by myself." As he spoke, he beat him a few times as punishment Get down on Nguyen An's ass.

Ruan An looked at the stairs, feeling panicked: "My husband... don't..."

Gu Chen fiercely fucked forward as if ordering: "How dare you be disobedient."

Ruan An was fucked and took a step forward, Gu Chen followed closely and inserted the dick that was about to slip out, grabbed Ruan An's shoulder and thrust it quickly.

Ruan An couldn't bear it and climbed forward, the stairs were full of Ruan An's lewdness. The two were like mating puppies, tightly bound together. Ruan An collapsed on the ground just after climbing the first floor, trying to be coquettish: "My husband... your knee hurts... stop climbing."

Gu Chen looked at the red knee that was worn out, and hugged him distressedly: "Then husband holds you and fucks you."

Gu Chen hugged Ruan An, the huge size difference made Ruan An look like a child hiding in Gu Chen's arms.

Gu Chen carried Ruan An up the stairs, and inserted his cock into it once every floor. Gu Chen deliberately bumped Ruan An against the cock, torturing him regularly.

Ruan An couldn't take it anymore, she cried and acted like a baby: "Husband... Hurry up... Mmm... It's too deep... Ha..."

Gu Chen took Ruan An up the stairs several times maliciously, and Ruan An was shot in the eyes and passed out.

Ruan An was shot every day with a big belly, like a pregnant person.

Every day, she waited on the bed for Gu Chen to come home, and then opened her legs to be fucked by him.

Every time Ruan An wanted Gu Chen to let him go, he would be stunned by the angry Gu Chen every time.

Ruan An kissed Gu Chen who was lying beside Ruan An contentedly after ejaculating, and tentatively said: "Tomorrow I want to go out and go to the park with you. I haven't gone out for a long time."

Gu Chen didn't speak, and there was a faint sign of anger, Ruan An quickly said: "You can handcuff me, I'm going crazy if I stay at home alone."

Gu Chen looked into Ruan An's begging eyes, and nodded for a long time.

Ruan An happily kissed Gu Chen, but Gu Chen thought that he wanted to get rid of him, so he almost couldn't get out, and finally was pressed on the bed and fucked all night.

It was the first time Ruan An came out after being imprisoned for so long, and he was surprised to see the town where humans and vampires coexist peacefully. Gu Chen took Ruan An to the park, and Ruan An's happy mouth never closed.