Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (2)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (2)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (2)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ruan An said: "I want to recommend Tiao Tiao~"

-----text-----

Gu Chen was pinched by Ruan An and was so excited that he almost ejaculated. After a while, he hugged Ruan An and got out of bed.

Ruan An hugged Gu Chen tightly, for fear of falling off. Gu Chen hugged Ruan An to the door, and the housekeeper's voice came from outside: "Mr. Ruan, are you up yet?"

Ruan An covered his mouth to avoid the groaning sound, looked at Gu Chen pitifully with wet eyes, Gu Chen fucked viciously, the big cock fucked Ruan An quickly, the sound insulation effect of the door was not very good, Gu Chen alone Push it inward with all strength, and only pull out a little bit to make a popping sound.

Gu Chen said in Ruan An's ear with a low and sexy voice: "Respond to him, or he will open the door and come in, or do you just like being watched and fucked? Hmm?"

Hearing this, Ruan An's pussy twitched nervously, and Gu Chen snorted, and slapped Ruan An's ass in dissatisfaction.

A loud slap spread out, and Gu Chen deliberately kneaded Ruan An's butt, kneading him into the shape he liked.

The housekeeper heard the movement and said again: "Mr. Ruan?"

Ruan An let go of his hand: "I'm here! Huh!" Gu Chen pushed him deliberately, and Ruan An's voice became much higher.

The housekeeper wanted him to go out, Ruan An looked at Gu Chen pitifully, and Gu Chen only said after teasing him enough, "You go down first."

The butler gradually left after hearing Gu Chen's voice, and Ruan An was relieved when he heard the footsteps getting farther and farther outside, and Gu Chen started to fuck.

Ruan An's legs hugged Gu Chen's waist tightly, and the ugly cock fucked Ruan An's pussy into its own shape. Gu Chen purposely whispered in Ruan An's ear, "Everyone is gone, I'm still holding back."

Ruan An let go of his hand covering his mouth, put his arms around Gu Chen's neck and yelled loudly: "Mmm... so fast... ha... um..."

Gu Chen couldn't help being called out by him, he fucked like a pile driver, and he ejaculated into Ruan An's pussy after dozens of deep thrusts.

Enjoying the pleasure of ejaculation, Gu Chen picked up the pieces of Ruan An's clothes and stuffed them into Ruan An's pussy.

Ruan An was thrown to the ground by Gu Chen, his legs were weak and he fell directly to the ground. The stomach is full of Gu Chen's semen.

Gu Chen picked up his own clothes and dressed like a dog, and he didn't forget to threaten Ruan An: "If I find out that you secretly arranged the things I gave you, I will kill you." He didn't turn his head back after speaking. gone.

Ruan An endured the soreness and crawled onto the bed, spitting at the system: "When will I wake up, I will kill him!"

The system said nonchalantly, "You don't want your husband anymore?"

Ruan An gritted his teeth: "I don't want such a husband, no, I want him to chase his wife to the crematorium! Dog!"

Ruan An fell asleep straight into the night, and Gu Chen didn't bother him either.

Ruan An was awakened by urination, his stomach was bulging and uncomfortable, Ruan An held back the shame and pinched the pieces of clothes to pull them out.