Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (10)

front page
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (10)
search
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (10)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the middle of filming, the director suddenly found Ruan Qiang with a look of embarrassment on his face and said a few words. Ruan Qiang's face turned ugly instantly, and his eyes were dim when he looked in Ruan An's direction.

The director suddenly approached Ruan An and said with a smile, "Thank you Dr. Ruan for your medical guidance. Now there are some problems with the financing of this drama, and it may not be able to be filmed for the time being. So..." Ruan An instantly understood that Ruan Qiang might have offended someone. I can't take pictures now, so I nodded and went back to the hotel to pack my things without asking any more questions.

Ruan An disliked Pei Yuanbai for pestering him all day long and only thinking about that matter, so he kicked him home long ago and waited until he finished reading all the scripts before leaving. He didn't expect that he could go home now.

Ruan An was not short of money, and the one introduced by Ruan Qiang probably didn't have much money to take, so he simply didn't want it.

When Ruan An was packing his things, he suddenly felt a pain in the back of his head and lost consciousness.

Pei Yuanbai sat in front of the computer and checked the time, but unfortunately he couldn't harass Ruan An today, his parents sent a message to ask him to go home. Pei Yuanbai didn't want to go home at first, but when he turned around, he thought that the things he left at home should go home.

There was a sudden throbbing pain in his heart, which made it difficult for Pei Yuanbai to hold his chest and pant for breath. Feeling uneasy in my heart, I don't know what Ruan An is doing now.

Pei Yuanbai got in the car and asked the driver to drive to the old house, and turned on his mobile phone to make a call to Ruan An.

On the phone...

Pei Yuanbai frowned. He made several phone calls and was still on the phone, and he didn't know who he was calling.

Just as Pei Yuanbai was about to turn off the screen, he saw an address from nowhere, like a spam message.

Pei Yuanbai felt uneasy and asked the driver to go to the crew. When Pei Yuanbai arrived, the crew was packing up. Pei Yuanbai got out of the car and hurriedly grabbed someone and asked, "What are you doing? Are you not filming? Where are the medical consultants and leading actors?"

"The notice will be dismissed in the morning." The man looked at the ferocious man in front of him and was too frightened to struggle. Pei Yuanbai ran to the hotel as if in disbelief, snatched the room card from the front desk, and ran to Ruan An's room. It was clean and there was no trace at all.

Pei Yuanbai panicked for a moment, and when he called Ruan An again, the phone was already turned off.

Ruan An's limbs were tied up, and his mouth was stuffed with wooden shackles, so he couldn't make a sound. The dark space and bumps should be the trunk of the car.

Ruan An calmed down and asked the system to locate Pei Yuanbai in real time, not knowing where the ultimate goal was. Ruan An's whole body felt as if it was falling apart, and he was about to vomit out of the bumps. There was nothing in his stomach, and Ruan An didn't even have the strength to move.

Ruan Qiang and Pei Chengze and Tang Wenzi were sitting on the sofa in the old house, Ruan Qiang cautiously raised his head to look at the unsuspecting two people who found her that day, the warning was still lingering in front of them.