Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (7)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (7)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (7)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wen Ting grabbed Ruan An back with a big hand, and patted Ruan An's butt like a threat: "If you move around again, I won't guarantee what will happen."

Ruan An was so frightened that he didn't move. He wrapped his arms around Wen Ting's neck and buried him in Wen Ting's neck to absorb his scent.

Ruan An's breath made Wen Ting's neck a little itchy, and Ruan An unexpectedly licked Wen Ting's neck desperately.

Wen Ting squeezed Ruan An's ass, and the cock stabbed directly at Ruan An's ass.

Wen Ting reached into Ruan An's pants and rubbed around the hole.

Ruan An snorted, hugged Wen Ting tightly, and her heart beat faster and faster.

Wen Ting licked Ruan An's earlobe in a low voice, his voice bewitched: "Baby, you smell so sweet."

Ruan An closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at him, Wen Ting let go of his pink earlobes and turned to kiss Ruan An.

Dance together with Ruan An's tongue, making a shameful sound of tsk tsk.

Wen Ting pulled out a hand to raise the partition, unbuttoned Ruan An's pants, and put Ruan An's hand on his belt buckle.

Looking at Ruan An with charming eyes: "Baby, untie it."

Ruan An's soft little hands were weak. He was so weak from the fingers still inside his body that he couldn't untie them a few times.

Wen Ting untied it as if he couldn't bear it.

click

Ruan An was shocked by the sound of buttons, and panicked when he saw his huge evil roots.

Trying to be coquettish: "It's in the car, don't..."

Wen Ting chuckled, and stuffed an extra finger into the acupuncture point, looking for Ruan An's stimulation point.

Ruan An cried out in surprise: "Ah~" slapped Wen Ting's chest, and looked at him delicately.

Wen Ting released his evil roots, and rubbed Ruan An's hands up and down to comfort it.

Ruan An was too shy to raise his head, Wen Ting pinched Ruan An's waist, aimed at the hole and stuffed the glans in.

Ruan An kept patting him, frowning uncomfortably: "It hurts so much, I don't want it..."

Wen Ting stuffed half of it in with all his might, and put it in his ear to comfort him: "An An, be good, you can eat it."

Ruan An was crying, Wen Ting had no choice but to comfort his little cock to stimulate him, and lifted his shirt to lick Ruan An's little nipple.

Ruan An gradually ignored the pain, Wen Ting found the right time to sink in, and praised him: "An An is really amazing, I ate everything in."

The acupoints were tight and warm, Wen Ting sighed comfortably, pinched Ruan An's waist and began to bump.

Ruan An stuck out his tongue, raised his head halfway, his body was in a mess. Wen Ting only showed his evil roots, he was wearing a good suit, and the car was full of beauty.

Wen Ting's penetration was so tight that he couldn't bear to pull out a little and couldn't wait to insert it in. Ruan An was going to be so stimulated that he couldn't stand it anymore.

Moaning and wanting him to slow down: "Slow... slow down... oh, I can't take it anymore..."

Wen Ting's eyes were red, and he couldn't stop twitching: "Stay away from Ye Xiu, do you hear me?"