Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (6)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (6)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An was lying on the ground supported by Chen Mian, and Chen Mian rushed forward eagerly, eagerly licking Ruan An's tits, and poked Ruan An's stomach with a huge pendant.

Ruan An raised his head to reveal his fragile neck, and pulled Chen Mian's hair weakly with his fingers: "I want to kiss...kiss"

Chen Mian let go of the swollen tits being played with, and sucked a few marks on Ruan An's neck before kissing Ruan An's small mouth.

The two danced with their tongues together, Chen Mian sucked Ruan An's tongue until it became numb, and then let go, Ruan An was forced to open his mouth, and fluid flowed down the corner of his mouth.

Chen Mian didn't forget to play with Ruan An's flat tits with his big hands. He grabbed the pink and tender tits in the middle and piled up the flesh next to them, which looked like developing breasts.

Chen Mian bit Ruan An's tits hard, and Ruan An squinted his eyes to enjoy it, and suddenly let out a loud scream.

Chen Mian covered his mouth and whispered in his ear, "Daughter-in-law, there is someone."

Ruan An was too scared to move, he covered his mouth tightly, and Chen Mian focused on pressing his dick on Ruan An's pussy.

Taking advantage of Ruan An's inadvertent thrust in a glans head, Ruan An closed his eyes, restrained his moaning, and whimpered softly like a cub.

Chen Mian lay on Ruan An's body, propped his hands beside him, greedily watched Ruan An's reaction and slowly inserted in.

Ruan An frowned slightly, his mouth was tightly covered by himself, sobbing softly, his face was full of joy and pain.

Chen Mian fell in love with Ruan An's seductive reaction, and watched while interjecting, not wanting to miss every detail.

Chen Mian inserted his entire cock, and the two sighed at the same time. Ruan Anshuang consciously put his legs around Chen Mian's waist.

Chen Mian's cock was squeezed by Ruan An's warm and tight pussy, and his scalp felt numb. He put Ruan An's hands covering his mouth around his neck, lifted Ruan An's legs and began to thrust wildly.

Ruan An restrained himself from moaning, Chen Mian forcefully opened Ruan An's legs, they grew to the largest, and desperately thrust into them, as if he wanted to fuck Ruan An to death.

Ruan An couldn't bear it and begged for mercy: "Husband... ha... ah... so fast... ah... slow down, husband... ah..."

Chen Mian's eyes were full of crazy expressions, the dick was almost to the afterimage, he was reluctant to pull it out and then quickly inserted it in, the whole cave was filled with the sound of flesh slapping.

Chen Mian silenced Ruan An's groans, and the two of them pressed against each other tightly, exchanging body fluids, and Ruan An didn't even have time to take a breath.

Chen Mian heard the movement outside with keen ears, and carried Ruan An to the inside. Ruan An was suddenly hugged and frightened, causing her pussy to shrink, and Chen Mian was so caught that she almost ejaculated.

The sound of footsteps outside woke up Ruan An, who was deeply in lust, and hugged Chen Mian tightly in fright.

The people outside cursed and looked at the cave, then searched elsewhere, and the sound of footsteps kept surrounding them.

Ruan An wanted to wait for the man to leave before continuing, but Chen Mian was so happy that he ignored Ruan An's wishes, hugged him and started to fuck hard.