The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (8)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (8)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The sequelae of Pei Yuanbai's fright were a bit serious, but Ruan An still didn't quite believe that the sequelae required comforting Pei Yuanbai at night in a white coat naked.

Pei Yuanbai begged in Ruan An's arms for a long time before letting Ruan An let go. Ruan An vowed never to believe Pei Yuanbai's lies again when he was pressed on the bed and poured sperm.

Pei Yuanbai kneaded Ruan An's buttocks, and slapped Ruan An's butt forcefully, leaving bright red palm prints. The traces of abuse showed the intensity of the sex.

Hana pussy dissatisfied with the desire to spit out the juice, empty want to be comforted by the big cock, and the thick dick is inserted into the back hole and fucked crazily. Ruan An knelt and sat on the bed, the holy white coat was covered with Ruan An's lewd fluid and the semen ejaculated by Pei Yuanbai. The mess was thrown aside. Pei Yuanbai likes to watch Ruan An play with his tits, sit up and down on his dick, and play with his dick.

Ruan An grabbed the bed sheet and begged for mercy: "Mmm... my husband, slow down... ha... Huaxue also wants to eat a big dick... my husband... um..."

Pei Yuanbai had been prepared for a long time, his dick was attached to his back hole, and his protruding belly was filled with semen in the middle of the night. Pei Yuanbai took out the dildo he had prepared a long time ago and slowly stuffed it into Ruan An's flower hole.

There was only a layer of fragile flesh between the two points. The moment the cock entered, Ruan An's head and screamed: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...An'an is going to be played badly... woo...husband..."

Pei Yuanbai picked up Ruan An and sat on him, his cock circled in the back hole, the two were tightly connected, and the joint was muddy. Pei Yuanbai turned on the button, and the dildo in the flower hole trembled instantly.

Ruan An screamed unbearably, and the saliva flowed down the neck uncontrollably to the top of the tits. There were bite marks on the plump and protruding tits, and there were two cute nipple clamps.

Pei Yuanbai took Ruan An's hand and made him sit hard on his dick. The inside of the flower hole was trembling rapidly, and the back hole was hard and hard to grind Ruan An's hole meat slowly. One fast and one slow tortured Ruan An.

"An'an is really greedy. He ate two dicks at once. Is it the husband's dick or the fake dick?" Ruan An was overwhelmed by the pleasure and had no strength to think. Pei Yuanbai stopped immediately, and pushed the dildo into the flower hole with his fingers, fucking the uterus non-stop. After fully opening the uterus, do not manipulate it to relieve the itching in the uterus.

Ruan An was tortured and sobbed: "Ah... my husband's big dick fucked An Anshuang... woo... I want my husband's cock, not a fake one... woo... so soon... my uterus is going to break... ah……"

"Okay, my husband is here to fuck the slut's pussy. My husband's big dick has been fucking the slut's pussy, okay? The slut can suck, and I want to clamp my husband's big dick. An An's long dick is specially for my husband, The slut dared to seduce her husband, and fucked the slut to death, making An An's slut need her husband's big dick to stop itching for the rest of her life."

Pei Yuanbai pulled out the dildo, fucked himself into the flower hole, and stuffed the dildo into Ruan An's back hole, the dick was inserted straight into the uterus, Pei Yuanbai threw Ruan An on the bed, and moved vigorously The waist quickly fucked the flower hole.