Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"I don't have anything to do with him. I just, I just played with it for a while, but I never touched him. I haven't seen him since I met you."

Ruan An tugged at his collar and said, "Really?"

Wen Ting's nose was sweating anxiously, and his face was flushed red, for fear that Ruan An would not believe it: "Really! If I lie, I will swallow 10,000 needles!"

Ruan An pouted and laughed, and pushed Wen Ting away: "Then I trust you this time."

Wen Ting quickly stated: "There will be absolutely no next time!"

Ruan An has fallen in love with Wen Ting, and even wants to stay in this world.

The system reminded him: "Host, this is only the first world. Are you sure you want to stay here? You can wait for the protagonist of this world to die."

Ruan An looked at Wen Ting whose eyes were full of love, blinked, and kissed him vigorously.

"Okay, I will continue to complete the task."

Wen Ting looked at the abnormal Ruan An, only thinking that he was frightened today, and kissed him comfortingly.

Hooking Ruan An's tongue and sucking hard, the two kissed passionately, Wen Ting's big cock was slowly fucked in, Ruan An sighed comfortably: "Mmm...husband, it's so comfortable...I love you so much ..."

After speaking, a tear fell from the corner of his eye, Wen Ting looked at him worriedly: "What's the matter, baby? Is there something wrong?" After finishing speaking, he was about to pull it out and take a good look at Ruan An.

Ruan An quickly sat up and inserted the cock to the deepest part to prevent Wen Ting from pulling it out: "Fuck me, husband." Looking at Wen Ting with seductive eyes.

Wen Ting was still worried about him, but he couldn't hold back Ruan An, so he hugged Ruan An and started to fuck hard.

Ruan Anfang yelled loudly: "Ah... um... my husband is great... hurry up... ah!"

Wen Ting hugged Ruan An tightly, fearing that he would be knocked over his head, and only realized that he had arrived home when the driver reminded him.

Wen Ting took the blanket that was always in the car, wrapped Ruan An, and walked home in the posture of inserting Ruan An's body.

Ruan An was buried in Wen Ting's arms, panting heavily. Biting Wen Ting's shoulder to prevent his moan from spreading.

Every time Wen Ting took a step, he would fuck his cock inside, and when Wen Ting carried Ruan An home, Ruan An had already blew it quietly.

That night, Ruan An pestered Wen Ting and begged him several times in various poses, until Wen Ting ruthlessly knocked Ruan An out.

In the next few decades, Wen Ting took Ruan An to make up for their honeymoon. After graduating from university, Ruan An stayed at home with peace of mind, doing never-tiring shameful things with Wen Ting every night.

Eighty-year-old Wen Ting passed away before Ruan An. Ruan An sat blankly in front of Wen Ting's tombstone, looking at the photo of Wen Ting's bright smile secretly taken by Ruan An on the tombstone, and Ruan An called out the system: "Let's go to the next world."

Ruan An kissed the tombstone, and left this world full of reluctance.

new world

Didn't you say you would suck my blood? Why are you still fucking me?