Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (8)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (8)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An raised his head after washing his hands, and suddenly saw a familiar face in the mirror.

Ye Xiu didn't expect to meet Ruan An here, and greeted him with a smile, "What a coincidence."

Ruan An nodded obediently: "What a coincidence, monitor."

Ye Xiu liked Ruan An's hair, so he couldn't help touching it: "Don't call me monitor, just call me by my name."

Ruan An nodded. Ye Xiu was taller, and when he lowered his head, he saw the ambiguous mark on Ruan An's neck.

Ye Xiu's voice was suddenly a little dry as his eyes were darkened and he didn't know what to think, "Can I call you An'an?"

Ruan An raised his head and looked at him suspiciously, nodded: "Yes."

As soon as Wen Ting came out, he saw Ye Xiu looking at his little wife with wolf-like eyes, and heard him calling him An An intimately.

He frowned and said, "Baby, are you alright?"

Ruan An saw Wen Ting and ran towards him happily. Wen Ting's expression changed, he hugged Ruan An with a smile, and took his hand.

Ye Xiu looked at his empty hand in a daze, stroked his fingertips and inserted them into his trousers pocket.

Provocatively raising his eyebrows at Wen Ting, Wen Ting put his arms around Ruan An, pressed a light kiss on the forehead, and smiled at Ye Xiu as if showing off.

Ye Xiu's smug smile froze on his face, and Wen Ting led Ruan An away in satisfaction.

Wen Ting slowly rubbed Ruan An's bulging stomach, and asked casually, "What's that called... Ye Xiu's, is your monitor?"

Ruan An was rubbed so drowsily by him that he hummed.

Wen Ting's warm hands wrapped Ruan An's stomach: "Then you two know each other very well?"

Ruan An leaned on Wen Ting's shoulder, and it took him a long time to realize: "It's okay, he treats me very well."

Wen Ting paused and continued to rub, looked at the villain who was about to fall asleep in the next second, and smiled helplessly.

Ye Xiu found Ruan An early the next morning: "The report will be made in a week, we have to hurry up and rehearse."

Ruan An followed behind Ye Xiu, and when Ye Xiu took out the princess dress, he didn't react immediately: "Me?"

Ye Xiu smiled apologetically: "There are not many girls, and no one is willing to play this role. I think you must look good in it."

Ruan An shook his head: "Impossible, absolutely impossible."

In the past few days, Ruan An's well-behaved appearance is completely different from the previous appearance, which attracts the favor of many girls.

The girls who planned at the side all gathered around, and they had long wanted to attack the lovely Ruan An.

Ruan An had no choice but couldn't stand the enthusiasm of a group of girls, so he walked out shyly dragging the hem of his skirt.

Ye Xiuxiu was talking with others, but when he saw Ruan An the next second, he was stunned speechless. The eyes are full of invisible emotions.

Several girls came up and shouted, "It's so cute!"

"I can't take it anymore, I want to put makeup on him!"