On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (11)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (11)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (11)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Soon Ruan An was woken up by Shi Luan who kept jerking on his body, Shi Luan was holding Ruan An slowly, the liquid in his stomach was shaking with the sound of fucking, seeing Ruan An waking up, Shi Luan was hugging Ruan An Pack the cock hard into the pussy and get fucked fast.

"Um... no... ha... don't... so full... ah..." Shi Luan took off the shackle, and Ruan An wanted to explain clearly, but Shi Luan didn't give Ruan An a chance to speak, so he just said ruthlessly He kissed her, kneading Ruan An's buttocks and hitting his own dick.

Shi Luan stuck out his tongue and fiddled with Ruan An's mouth, and the saliva of the two entangled, blocking Ruan An's groans in his mouth.

Shi Luan tore off Ruan An's nipple clips, pinched the tits with his big warm hands, leaving blood-red fingerprints on them, Shi Luan finally let go of Ruan An who was about to suffocate, pinched the tits and put them into his mouth. Tongue swirls to attack Ruan An's nipple hole, sucking Ruan An's protruding tits being played with by the nipple like a child.

Ruan An took a big gulp of air, and was so fucked by his cock that he lost his mind: "Um... too fast... stop sucking... ah..."

Shi Luan pressed Ruan An's leg against his chest hard, forcing Ruan An to watch himself being raped by his cock: "Look, An An, your pussy is eating my dick tightly, isn't it fun to be fucked by a cock? .Huh? How dare you think about other men! Fuck you slut!"

Ruan An was forced to open his eyes, the thick and ferocious cock was inserted into the small hole, and then pulled out with lewd water, and fucked hard one after another. The buttocks were slapped in waves by Shi Luan's hard belly, and around the hole were the semen that had just been ejaculated and the liquid from Ruan An's hole.

Ruan An was lying under Shi Luan with his legs spread wide, his belly distended by rape, his hands were weakly clutching the bed sheet under him, and he was breathing rapidly. Shi Luan directly picked up Ruan An, got off the bed and pressed him against the wall.

Ruan An leaned his back against the wall, his legs tightly wrapped around Shi Luan's thick waist, his hands wrapped around Shi Luan's neck, and the weight of his entire body rested on Shi Luan's dick inserted into the pussy.

Ruan An sobbed and explained: "No... no other man, I only loved you." Shi Luan was stunned, looking at his little face covered in lewdness and sweat, he suddenly had a little hope, but when he thought of One possibility turned his eyes cold for a moment and said: "You say it's useless now, I won't let Chu Yuan go, now he's ruined, don't please me for him anymore, I won't let you go .”

Ruan An opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but Shi Luan didn't give him a chance to speak, and directly pressed him against the wall, his dick kept going upwards to fuck his pussy. Ruan An couldn't avoid it, and could only be hugged and fucked by Shi Luan.

Shi Luan looked at Ruan An's cheeks full of lust, pinched Ruan An's waist hard, and fucked his cock in the depths. There was not a piece of good skin on Ruan An's body, and everything was covered with hickey marks and traces of abuse. "An An, you are mine, and you can only be fucked by me for the rest of your life. An An will never leave her husband's big dick, okay? Just live on her husband's dick, okay? An An will be fucked by her husband for the rest of her life."

Ruan An screamed and was fucked on Sao's heart: "Ah...well, An An was fucked by her husband for the rest of her life, and her husband fucked An An to death, so big...uh...so full...ha"

When Shi Luan was stimulated by Ruan An's words, his dick was directly thickened in the hole. The small hole was filled with the dick, and the warm water inside wrapped the dick. There seemed to be many small mouths on the hole to suck the big cock. Shi Luan hugged Ruan. Ann bobbed up and down and fucked the pussy dozens of times quickly, growling and coming out.