Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (1)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (1)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An stared at the stars, if Gu Chen sucked it up like this recklessly, he might lose too much blood and die.

Gu Chen licked the wound to stop the bleeding, reminiscing about the smell of his blood servant, lowered his eyes, his thick eyelashes vaguely covered his excited red eyes, bit his wrist and stuck it on Ruan An's. on the lips.

Ruan An subconsciously licked it, the strong smell of blood made Ruan An's face crumpled, and pushed Gu Chen away resistingly.

The blood contract has been established, and a red line appeared on Ruan An's wrist, ending at Gu Chen's wrist.

This is the contract between the vampire and the blood servant. As long as the vampire wants the blood servant, the blood servant will appear immediately.

Ruan An was thrown aside by Gu Chen mercilessly, Gu Chen picked up the handkerchief beside him and wiped his hands carefully, as if Ruan An was something unclean.

He glanced at Ruan An who was powerless on the ground, and ordered the housekeeper to take him down. Ruan An thought angrily: Don't let him touch her again!

Ruan An was placed in the room next to Gu Chen, which was decorated in a western-style castle. Ruan An lay on the bed and asked the system, "When will I wake up?"

The system replied: "Taken away by Gu Yuan for two months, you are the one he has played with for the longest time."

Ruan An was speechless, his own life was also his own. Ruan An decided to influence her husband with love and give all human beings a chance to survive.

Ruan An was lying on the bed drowsy, the night was as silent as ink.

Just as Ruan An was about to fall asleep, he was startled by the sound outside the window. Ruan An raised his pillow and slowly approached the window, and asked fearfully, "Is there a ghost?"

The system said, "What the hell? A vampire?"

Ruan An sneered, the system can tell bad jokes now. Being distracted, he screamed in fright at the sudden appearance of icy red pupils.

It was Gu Chen who came. Gu Chen broke open the window, with a strong smell of blood on his body, and his face was pale as he clutched his shoulders.

Seeing that Ruan An was exhausted and fell to the ground, Ruan An hurriedly moved her husband to the bed with great effort.

Ruan An lifted the clothes on his shoulders, a bloody mess, and the strong smell of blood made Ruan An want to vomit.

Ruan An took a lot of effort to wash Gu Chen clean, slumped on the bed tired and hugged Gu Chen and complained in a low voice in a daze: "If it wasn't for the sake of you being my husband, I wouldn't care about you."

Gu Chen woke up suddenly in the morning. He was attacked by vampire hunters and almost caught by them. At the last moment, he escaped and was seriously injured.

He was exhausted and collapsed in his blood servant's room, Gu Chen vigilantly looked at Ruan An, who was sleeping like a coma, and was a little puzzled.

Ordinary blood slaves would be afraid of their master, but he was fine, and slept with himself in his arms.

This is the first time Gu Chen owns a blood servant, and he doesn't know how others treat him. But looking at the way Gu Yuan treats his blood servant, it's as if the blood servant's status is very low.