Beach Party

"Come on, Y/N. The jet is leaving," she held out her hand and I caught the staircase. We got inside and shut the door.
"Are you going to take us or do I need to drop you here?" BFF/N asked and the pilot shook his head.

A few hours later, C/N POV
"What about the Grammys?" I asked.
"I don't know. They'll find her though."
"The coordinates say on the East coast somewhere. The jet still hasn't landed yet."
"Maybe she'll come here and we can meet her," I rolled my eyes.
"Why would someone like her come here?"
"You would enjoy it," I rolled my eyes and sat on the back porch.
"Come on, Y/N. Please?" I saw BFF/N next door and a tall cinnamon haired girl beside her.
"I can't stay. They'll find me. I can't go back," the girl fell to her knees.

I pushed the thoughts away and got ready for the party. I set a chair down in front of our fire pit and heard arguing behind me.
"You ready, C/N?"
"Yeah," I saw BFF/N dragging the girl from before towards us. C/BFF/N whistled and the girl rolled her eyes. She wore a simple tank crop top and jean shorts.
"I'm C/BFF/N. Call if you need...anything," the girl glared at him and BFF/N led her to the other side of the pit.
"Ignore him. His girl should be here..." He ran off down the beach. "Now. I'm C/N."
"Y/N," she kept looking behind me.
"We got the drinks," C/BFF/N threw a few over my head and Y/N caught two, gave one to BFF/N, then caught the last one.
"Your hot and can catch," she rolled her eyes and tossed one of the bottles to me.
"Your an idiot and can't throw real good," I grinned and she shrugged. A group of people gathered around and we made a huge fire.
"Remember the last time..." Y/N finished her bottle and picked another one from the cooler.
"I'll be fine. Besides, beer isn't that bad."
"Karaoke time," they set up the machine. "We have all voted that the new girl gets to sing the first song, provided she knows it," they laughed and Y/N shook her head.
"You don't want to be the center of attention?" BFF/N teased and received a glare.
"I think someone else should go first. I've never done karaoke before," a guy pulled her to her feet and I rolled my eyes.
"Just sing the song."
"What if I don't know the words?" The guy shrugged and turned on one of my favorite and older songs by (Your artist name). She waited for the beat and BFF/N looked nervous.
She sang the song perfectly and everyone looked amazed. She returned to her seat, her tan face paler.
"That was amazing. You have a beautiful singing voice and could start a career on it," Y/N shook her head.
"I tried and it didn't work out too well. I need to go," BFF/N chased after her and I waited for BFF/N to leave.
"Y/N?" I went into the house and I heard a muffled reply. I went upstairs and to the spare room.
"I said go away, BFF/N," she sat at the desk, turned away from me. "I don't belong here. I need to... C/N?" She turned away.
"Of course you belong here."
"It'll be better if I left now. I need to make it back in..."
"In time for the Grammys? I know, (Your artist name)," I sat on the bed.
"How do you know?"
"I guessed but It Makes sense. At least enjoy the party," she nodded and we walked back to the beach
"How did you get her to stay?" I shrugged.
"I know who she is," I went back to our chairs and Y/N had scooted closer to me. She took a drink and I stood beside her. I held out my hand and I helped her to her feet.
"What are you..."
"Trust me," they played some older country and Y/N started dancing. I heard whispers asking how she knew how to do the dances. She pulled me beside her and I figured out the dance. We spun around and collapsed in the sand, laughing.
"This is the most fun I've had in years," she gasped and I calmed my laughter. "I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I want to come back to this."
"I'll be waiting for you," I took her hand and she smiled.

The next morning, BFF/N POV
I heard banging on the backdoor and I stumbled to open it.
"Hey C/N. What's up?"
"Y/N?" We ran upstairs and found her room a mess and empty.
"Stupid pilot," I murmured and I turned on the TV.
"(Your Artist Name) has returned home in Las Vegas, preparing for the Grammys," I growled and turned the TV off. I went downstairs and grabbed the orange juice. I poured each of us a glass and I took a few gulps.
"This tastes..."
"Screwdriver," C/N pushed the glass away and put his head on his arms.
"She'll be okay," he nodded and the TV turned on.
"Sorry BFF/N. My TV broke and I want to watch the Grammys," BF/N was sitting on the couch. Y/N was standing behind another woman and I looked away.
"Its fine. At least they've given the people better outfits this year. Some years they've been hideous," I smiled and looked back at C/N.

A few hours later.
"Best female actress and singer, (Your artist name)," the camera turned to Y/N and she walked up.
"Thank you all. I had this whole speech recited for tonight but I think I'll go off script. Over the years, my parents have held me and my siblings under contract because of our talents. I have just wanted to be normal and not in the spotlight.
"Over the years, their trainings and expectations increased to an unbearable level," the microphone cut off and I bit my lip. She tapped her ear and continued.
"I don't want any sympathy but everyone deserves to know the trust about their favorite musical couple. I will never return unless it is by my own accord and will. Thank you for nothing. As for my coworkers and friends, thank you for sticking with me even through the lies," she walked off the stage and my phone rang.
I ran for it and tripped over the carpet. I fell and BF/N caught me. I blushed and answered the phone.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine now. I'll explain everything when I get back. Is there another party tonight?"
"I'll ask. I think so."
"Good," she hung up.
"Thanks for catching me," I managed, looking into his eyes.
"Anytime," he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.

"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. If not, I'll throw you out of the jet and I'll fly it," he rolled his eyes and headed for the east coast.

I drove from the airport to the coastline. I pulled into BFF/N's driveway and I saw someone running over. I smiled and C/N spun me around, holding me close.
"Please don't leave again."
"I wasn't planning on going anywhere without you," I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him.
"I missed you too,Y/N," we pulled away and I saw BFF/N on the porch with some guy's arm over her shoulder. I calmly let C/N go and walked over to them. I hugged her and she looked relieved.
"If you hurt her..."
"Y/N!"
"No one hurts my bestie and gets away with it," I glared at him.
"I won't hurt her," C/N pulled me away.

This was cute. I hope you guys enjoyed it!