Field Trip

A/N

"Hey Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"Ready for tomorrow?" I gave her a confused look. "The field trip? Were you not paying attention?"
"Not really. I was too busy arguing that field trips are useless because you don't get anything done."
"Party pooper. We wouldn't have work to do anyway. Besides, you will finally get to see twelve o clock shirtless," she prodded me in the side. I blushed and buried my face in my hand.
"So where is the field trip?"
"Renovated water park here in town."
"Gives me an excuse to soak up sun in my all black outfit."
"Soaking sunlight in all black clothing is not attractive," I rolled my eyes.

I packed up the night before and I was ready to go in the morning. I put my bathing suit on and then my cloths.
"We are going to put you all in pairs," me and BFF/N looked at each other. The teacher started naming people off. "BFF/N and (Y/C)/BFF/N. C/N and Y/N. Everyone get on the bus," me and BFF/N were at the back. She was trying to get (Y/C)/BFF/N to sit next to C/N. I smirked because I knew their crushes on each other.
"No. The teacher will get mad."
"Don't think about switching seats," we sat in our seats and I pulled out my book.
"Weren't you reading a different one yesterday?" I nodded and flipped a page. "How about this. We play a game."
"What kind?"
"We ask each other questions and we have to answer truthfully," I put a bookmark at my place. We went back and forth for a while, asking questions like favorite color, favorite movie, ect.
"Do you have a crush?" I nodded. "Who is it?"
"That's two questions. You can't do that. We agreed on one per turn. Do you have a crush?" He nodded. "We will find out each other's crushes later. We are about to leave," we got off the bus and I met up with BFF/N. She was jumping around in excitement.
"Uh oh."
"That was so adorable! You two are so cute!" I inwardly groaned and headed for a blue chair. BFF/N sat in a yellow one next to me. The two guys chose seats next to us, C/N next to me on a green chair and  (Y/C)/BFF/N on a red chair next to BFF/N.
She pulled out her phone and started typing, briefly looking at me at times. I felt my phone ring with every message. I pulled out my book and kept reading.
  I noticed my phone wasn't buzzing anymore. She was starting at a shirtless (Y/C)/BFF/N. I looked to my other side and C/N was laying down shirtless with a hat over his eyes.
"Why are you so red, Y/N? Like what you see?" I kept reading.
"The book characters are being dumb," I managed to not stutter.
"Is that all?" He smirked at me and tilted his hat up so he could look at me. My book was almost ripped from my hands. I grabbed it from BFF/N and held the book to me.
"Foods here," she and (Y/C)/BFF/N went on ahead of us. I inwardly signed and headed to the picnic tables behind C/N. We sat at a table with our friends.
"Finally decided to join us. I'm going to go get changed," BFF/N kissed (Y/C)/BFF/N on the cheek. Me and C/N looked between the two of them. She left and I pulled out my phone.
"Finally," I mumbled. C/N's warm breath was on my neck as he read over my shoulder.
"That would make sense," he whispered and we ate. She came back and I raised an eyebrow at her. The teachers let us get in the pool and I went back to reading. I heard my friends yelling for me to get in the pool.
I shook my head and kept reading. Next thing I knew my book was taken from my hands and someone picked me up.
"C/N out me down. I'll swim when I want to. C/N!" He threw me into the pool, cloths and all. I rose out of the water. BFF/N and (Y/C)/BFF/N backed up. C/N got in and pulled me to him in a kiss.
I heard our friends cheering and C/N smirked on my lips. We pulled away and I put my hand on his cheek.
"I got you good though," I kicked his legs from under him and he fell into the water. He took hold of my wrists and pulled me down.
"Hey," I didn't bother changing out of my soaking cloths.
We had 15 minutes before the buses came back. I changed into a fresh pair of cloths and put the soaked cloths and towel in a trash bag. We got on the bus.
"Your turn to ask," C/N prodded.
"Who is your crush?" The other couple both slapped their foreheads. He leaned over and kissed me again.
"You don't have to ask anymore. You aren't my crush anymore. Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded.
"Was that your question?" I smiled. He rolled his eyes.
"Your impossible."
"I know."

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Almost the weekend. Yay!!!

Crush One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara