St. Patricks Day

The picture reminded me of this.

I looked around and felt someone pinch my arm.
"Really BFF/N? Your such a child," I teased, chasing her down the hallway to pinch her. "Get back here," she ran into her boyfriend and expected him to safe her.
"You look excited to see me," he kissed her briefly and she giggled.
"I'm always excited to see you," she squeaked when I pinched her arm. I went to run away and was pulled away from her.
"I have to go. C/N, let me go," he held me to his chest and smirked.
"Not a chance. She's still looking for you. Here's the issue. I forgot to wear green..." I unzipped his jacket and kissed him on the lips.
"Nice try, C/N. I have to hide. Bye guys," I winked at him over my shoulder and smiled. C/N pressed his fingers to his lips in surprise and I walked into class.

After school
"How dare she? I'm going to yell at her. Bye, baby, BFF/N hung up the phone and glared at me. "You kiss your crush and don't tell me? I'm hurt," I shrugged.
"His shirt said 'kiss me I'm irish.' What else could I have done?" I sighed.
"Tell your bestie," she whined and the door to her room opened
"What's the point in telling you now? You already know," I teased and C/N sat on the couch next to me. Her boyfriend laid his head in her lap.
"Your impossible," C/N laid his head on my shoulder.
"Why else do you think I fell in love with her for?" He yawned and went still. I laid down and he curled up next to me. I ran my fingers though his hair and I noticed BFF/N staring. I glared at her and wrapped my arm around him. She shook her head, grinning, and I went to sleep.

"I'm lucky I found you," he mumbled.
"Why? It wasn't that hard because you fell asleep on me."
"Your my four-leaf clover," I giggled.
"That was cute but leaf it be," he smiled and pressed his lips to my cheek.
"I love you."
"I love you too, silly."

This was shirt and cute. I hope you guys enjoyed it!