Werewolf

I walked though the hallway with my older brother and twin younger brothers trailing behind me. I went to my locker and one of the twins smirked.
"Y/N, your boyfriend is staring again," I looked over at (rgn) and I scowled. My older brother leaned in front of me and I looked up at him.
"Are you okay? Is it your time of the month?" He said, only halfway teasing. I shook my head. My brothers and my mom have been really protective of me and my emotions the past few weeks. Since before my 16th birthday if we are being honest.
"If you need anything, just let us know, sis,"the other twin ruffled my hair and went to his class.
"I heard there's a new group of kids at school today," my older brother looked at me. I rolled my eyes and we went into our classrooms.

After class
I walked out of class when (r/girl/n) grabbed me by the hair and attempted to throw me to the ground. She kneed me in the stomach and tried to throw me again. I looked up at her and heard a low growl. I was picked up and carried out of the school. The world swirled around me and then went dark.

"Y/N? Wake up," someone shook my shoulder and I groaned.
"Don't want to," someone shook my shoulder and I saw my older brother.
"We need to explain some things that happened earlier," I saw mom and the twins not too far away.
"When we turn 16 to 18, we turn into a werewolf. Very painful and triggered by strong emotions. In being a wolf, your senses are more heightened and your more protective over your loved ones. I'm guessing how you noticed we were being careful with your emotions and such the past few weeks?" I nodded and sat up.
"So when she attacked me, that's what triggered my wolf?" They nodded. "What happened after I left?"
"I took you to he woods behind our house and let you... Change. Mom helped when you returned human and we got you inside," I nodded slowly. "Of course you were the calmest out of all of us when you changed. I think the twins were fighting in the backyard and took forever to separate them," they each threw a pillow at our brother.
"We are sorry for not telling you sooner, honey. Technically you aren't allowed to until the changes have occured. It can always skip kids," I hugged her and my brother scratched the back of his neck.
"There is another think but I'll let mom take care of that discussion. See you guys tomorrow," my brothers left the room and she sat on my bed.
"After you find out you are a wolf, you can find your mate. It's hard to explain because everyone is different but when you find them, you know instantly," I nodded.
"Have any of them found their mate yet?" She shook her head laughing.
"They have been too worried about protecting you. Their mates will show when it's time. You have nothing to worry about," she kissed my forehead. "Come downstairs before your brothers eat all of the food," I went downstairs and ate breakfast. We went to school and I went to my locker. Someone was already waiting for me.
"What do you want, (rgn)?" I opened my locker and he nodded at my brothers.
"Curious to see if you have plans Saturday and what happened to (r/girl/N),"I shrugged.
"I always have plans on Saturday and I don't know," I glared at him and he ran off. I rolled my eyes and turned slightly. A few kids I didn't recognize walked by and went upstairs. I shot my brother a wary glance and he nodded.
"More werewolves," I frowned, hearing his voice but he didn't say anything. He smirked. "Forgot to tell you. Telepathic talking," he poked my forehead and we went to class.
Just curious, could you tell their ranks? I asked in the middle of class.
Betas if I had to guess. Lesser than an alpha but higher than normal wolves. Have more trust than the others.
Where's their alpha?
Might not be here yet. Do your work. I rolled my eyes and finished the last problem on the worksheet.

We went to lunch and I sat down with my brothers. The three new kids plus a few others sat at a table across from us.
"You okay? You've been usually quiet," I poked my brother in the arm and he ruffled my hair.
I'm fine. I found my mate.
The blond wolf over there? He nodded and I smiled. She turned to look at us and she blushed.
It looks like they are in a pack but not like us. Not all of them are related. I ate my food and we separated.
I walked to my last class when I smelled trees and cool earth. I walked into class and saw a group of the wolves. One of the guys turned and smiled at me. I smiled back, knowing he was my mate. I sat down and worked on my assignment. The bell rang and I went to find my brothers. I felt an arm around my waist and I looked up.
I saw the guy from before looking down at me and I blushed slightly. I looked around and saw only the blond following us. I stopped at my locker and found my older brother looking over at the blond wolf. I smiled at him teasingly and I put my stuff away.
"I think introductions are in order. My name is Y/N and this is my older brother, B/N."
"C/N and Leah," we stood there akwardly and the twins ran up.
"This is (twin #1) and (twin #2). They are my younger twin brothers," they nodded and we walked out of the school. We went home and sat at the table.
"Someone's in a good mood,"mom kissed all of us on the forehead and I saw my older brother grinning. I grabbed a fresh muffin from a tray and ate it. "When do I get to meet her?"
"In the next few minutes I presume," he lightly punched me and I shrugged. "Not my fault she followed us home," we all looked outside and saw the blond leaning against a tree. We walked outside and she introduced herself to mom. She smiled at my brother and he smiled.
"In case you haven't already noticed, we are werewolves too," we left the lovebirds to talk and she went home. I smelled a familiar scent.
"I'm going for a run."
"Okay, be home by dark," I went outside and changed into my wolf form. I ran as fast as I could and dodged the trees. I saw a dark shape in front of me and I slowed down. A black wolf stepped out of the shadows and I slowly walked closer to him. I paused a few feet in front of him and looked into his dark eyes. He closed the space between us and I rubbed my cheek against his neck.
I smelled another scent walking towards us and I tucked my head under his chin. My brother walked out from behind a tree and leaned against it, smirking.
"Mom wanted us to invite our mates for dinner tonight. You don't have to be so territorial, Y/N," he teased and left. C/N chest rumbled in a laugh and I stepped away from him, embarrassed.
Your adorable and have good instincts. I would have been blushing if I was human. He licked my cheek and padded away.
I ran to catch up with him and he looked back. I hit him in the shoulder and we fell onto the ground. I shook my head a few times.
Are you okay? I nodded and he helped me up. Have a lot of strength for a little pup. He teased and I rolled my eyes, growling slightly. Sensitive too. I sent a glare over my shoulder and ran down the hill. He was at my side and he bumped his shoulder with mine. We walked back to my house and went inside as humans.
"Perfect timing. You can go in the living room with the others," mom was at the stove and we nodded.
I know you are pretty new to this wolf thing but... I'm an alpha. I think you, or at least your wolf could tell but I won't hurt you. Alphas are know for being the leader and such but that only means I'll protect you more. I nodded and he pulled me close.

The weekend
I was exhausted after a long week and finding out I'm a werewolf. I slept in late and felt a pair of arms around me. I yawned and opened my eyes.
"Morning pup," he whispered and I dug my face into his bare chest.
"Morning fluffy," I could tell he was rolling his eyes.
"Why are you sleeping in so late?" He whined softly.
"I'm tired," I closed my eyes and didn't hear what he said.
"Hey Y/N... I'm just going to leave now," I saw him leave and I looked up at C/N. I smiled softly and ran my fingers through his hair. He whimpered softly.
"If I nicknamed you based on your hair like you did for me, yours would be mess. A hot mess but a mess," he combed a few curls from my face and I blushed. He smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"Fine. I'll just call you fluffy in front of our pack," he gasped in fake horror.
"You wouldn't dare,"I smirked.
"Just until I come up with a cuter nickname," he shook his head and pressed his lips to mine.
"What am I going to do with you?" He teased.
"Let me get dressed so we can eat," he shook his head and laid across me. "C/N get up. Your heavy," he shook his head and laid his head on my shoulder. "Fine. I won't call you fluffy in front of everyone," I felt him laugh. "Let's go downstairs before I starve," he stood and I changed my clothes. He looked at me and I looked down, blushing.
"I think I'm going to," he shook his head and pulled me to him.
"Not without me. Come on."

At school
(r/girl/n) was back and spreading lies about what happened. I walked away from my pack and went over to her.
"Well speak of the devil," I forced her to look at me.
"Quit spreading lies and just enjoy your last few days at school," she nodded once and I walked away. The pack stared at me and I shrugged.
"Not even I can do that," C/N leaned down and whispered.
"Do what?"
"The mind control thing you got her to shut up with. People usually listen and obey alphas, even humans, but not controlling her mind and making her quit," I heard a scream. I winced and turned around.
"You are cruel to everyone," one of her friends stormed off, leaving her behind to clean up her spilled supplies. I saw my brother raise his eyebrow.
If your wondering if I did that, no.

Long chapter but I liked it. I hope you guys enjoyed it!