Take me home, country roads

Warning: mentions of drinking.

I walked into the bar and went to the counter. I turned my phone off, ignoring all of the messages from my best friend. I ordered a shot then another.
"Hey cutie. What's someone like you drinking by yourself? Wanna hang out?" A drunk man stumbled over to me.
"I'm not by myself," I said.
"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late. Traffic this time of night. Who's this?" Another guy came over and wrapped his arm around my waist. He leaned over and whispered "play along" in my ear.
"I don't know," the man grumbled and walked away. I took another shot and the man sat next to me. "Thanks by the way," he raised an eyebrow.
"Your welcome," I began humming and took another drink before he spoke again. "Your friend told me to check on you. You weren't answering your phone and she was worried."
"I'm fine," I stood up and nearly fell over. "I'm just naturally clumsy," C/N held me upright.
"No, Y/N, your drunk," I burst out laughing.
"That's funny. Me, drunk?" I burst out in a fit of giggles. He led me outside and to a car. "Please tell me you aren't about to kidnap me?" He rolled his eyes and helped me get in. We drove for a while in silence.

C/N POV
After a while, she began tapping her fingers in a familiar tune and started singing.
"Take me home, country roads. To a place I belong," I smiled and parked the car. I helped her to the door and I knocked. BFF/N opened the door and helped me with Y/N.
"Guys," she wined . "I'm fine, see," she stood up from the couch and tried to walk away. She fell over and I barely caught her. I picked her up and put her back on the couch.
"And you didn't just almost fall. Sure thing," BFF/N made some tea and I helped Y/N drink it. She leaned forward to take another sip and she went to sleep. I finished her tea and turned to see BFF/N looking at me.
"What?" She smirked.
"It's way to obvious. I see the way you both look at each other," I looked at her, confused. "You love her and she loves you," I nodded.
"I don't know what to do without her, " I tucked a lock of hair away from her face. I took her upstairs and sat on the couch. "Do you mind if I stay the night?"
"You can sleep here. Thank you for checking on her," she left and I went to sleep.

Y/N POV
I clutched my head and tried to sit up.
"Here, this will help with the pain," a soft voice said above me.
"Mom? What happened? Where am I?"
"You are hungover and you are in our apartment," I saw BFF/N. I took the medicine and water. I stumbled downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal. I sat on the couch and paused. I looked down and I was sitting in someone's lap. I got up and ate.
"Who's on the couch?" I put my bowl away.
"No one right now," someone yawned behind me and I turned.
"Morning Y/N," I turned back around and bit my lip. BFF/N smirked at my reaction. "Sleep good?"
"Death like. You? " he nodded.
"I was exhausted trying to fight a drunk version of you," I frowned.
"Why was I drinking?"
"Because of your ex. I asked my boyfriend to go look for you because you were ignoring me. He asked C/N and he brought you here. He had to text my boyfriend to get my number so he could ask if he could drop you off here. You were completely out of it," C/N wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him.
BFF/N left a while later and we sat on the couch. C/N pulled me into his lap and kissed me. I straddled his legs and put my hands on his neck. He bit my lip and I gasped. He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth and ran it over the roof of mine.
I ran my hands down his chest and he shivered under my fingers. His tongue retreated and we pulled away. I pulled his shirt over his head and I paused.
"Like what you see, babe?" He leaned back, exposing more of chest and I bit my lip. He smirked and brought my hands onto his chest. My hands ran up his stomach to his chest and onto his arms. I gently massaged his shoulders and worked my way down his arms.

BFF/N POV
I locked the car and my boyfriend beat me to the door. He leaned forward and kissed me. I pushed him away and he pouted.
"Later. Y/N hasn't met you yet and I doubt she will think your a good guy if your ya know..." He nodded and I unlocked the door. I heard moaning in the living room and I hesitantly went into the apartment. I held a hand over my eyes and C/N was moaning Y/N's name. We went into the living room and my boyfriend put my hand by my side.
C/N had his shirt off and Y/N was in his lap. She was massaging his arms and C/N's eyes were closed. I stopped and stared at them.
"Hey guys. Your back early," Y/N pulled her hands away from him and C/N melted into the couch. She stood up and fell back into C/N's lap. He had wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back.
I smiled and led my boyfriend to a recliner. We sat down and introduced everyone. We talked for a while and then Y/N went to sleep.

C/N POV
"I'll take her upstairs," I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I slid into bed and laid her on my chest.
"By the way, we are having a double date tonight here" BFF/N walked into the room and I have her a thumbs up and went to sleep.

This one was interesting. I hope you guys enjoyed it!