group trip

You and a group of friends are over the age of 21. Mentions of alcohol.

"Thanks for thinking about me but I don't want to go," BFF/N sighed.
"I already told everyone you were coming. C/N will come too," I groaned.
"Fine but I better not regret this."

The next week, we packed up her red car, holding 8 people, and another friend's car, holding 5 people. We drove to Indianapolis and I blared my music in the backseat of BFF/N's car. One person got sick and couldn't come.
We dropped our stuff at the hotel and are dinner out. We went back and gathered in the girl's room.
"What's the plan for tonight?" One of the guys asked. I was sitting upside down on the couch and I felt the cushion move beside me.
"Most of us are staying here. If y'all wanna go out, that's fine," BFF/N caught my eye.
"I heard there's a bar down the road from here. Might be able to find someone a boyfriend while we're in Indi," some of the girls giggled.
"Can't imagine who that would be," I rolled my eyes and went into the other room. I changed into a nice dress and listened to their conversation.
"Maybe we could find C/N a girl too. He seems down in the dumps here lately," they made plans for 6 of us to leave. One of the guys volunteered to be designated driver. We got to the bar and we went inside. A jukebox sat in the corner playing old country. Everyone scattered and I went to the bar. I ordered a drink and a guy sat down next to me.
"I'll have two of whatever she ordered," the bartender looked surprised and gave him two glasses. The man downed the first drink and nearly spat it out. "What is this?" The bartender snorted and got me a few more drinks.
"Where are you from? Never seen you around," he put his hand on my leg and I brushed it away.
"Never been here before. Not surprised you haven't seen me," I rolled my eyes.
"What's a pretty thing like you doing in a run down place like this?"
"Move along. I'm not interested," he wrapped an arm around my waist.
"You'll be interested in me by the end of the night, sweetheart. You must not be drunk enough to see that," I snorted and downed another drink.
"I'll never be drunk enough to fall for those stupid pickup lines," I 'accidentally' kicked his stool away.
"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned, taking a sip of my drink.
"No I'm not okay. Teach this b..."
"I wasn't talking to you. BFF/N saw everything and told me to check on you. She's taking her boyfriend to the car," he looked behind me. "How many drinks..."
"Take your girlfriend home. She's plenty drunk," the bartender said. The man stood up and stumbled forward. He pulled me towards the back of the bar and I turned him around. I punched him in the nose and blended with the crowd. C/N found me and dragged me outside. He held onto my waist to steady me.
"Are you okay? Tell me everything," BFF/N was standing by the car, phone to get ear. "Sorry. She's fine. Coming back," she hung up and hugged me.
"I'm fine despite his opinion," I grumbled and got in the car. I put my ear buds in and blared my music. I kicked my heels off and laid out on the seat. My limbs felt numb The car began to move and stopped suddenly. I rolled into the floor and I stayed put. Something moved near my foot and I was picked up. I was set down on something warm and I went to sleep.

C/N POV
"She's asleep," i held her close, making sure we didn't fall.
"We won't be back for a while. Need to get some things," Y/N curled her body inward and I laid my head on hers.

BFF/N POV
The driver got out of the car to get a list of supplies. I opened the rear door and checked on my boyfriend. I looked behind him and saw Y/N asleep on C/N. I took a picture and got back in the car.
We got to the hotel at 1am and C/N startled awake. He moaned and muttered something. We got out and went to the 4th floor. I took my boyfriend to his room and C/N carried Y/N to our room.

C/N POV
I knocked on the door and one of the girls opened the door.
"Where are the others? What happened to Y/N?"
"Quiet down. Everyone is fine. BFF/N staying down there to help her boyfriend," she nodded and gestured for me to come inside.
"The others are asleep. She sleeps in that room. You can stay here if you want. You look exhausted," she turned on the light and shut the door behind her. I pulled the blanket back and laid her down. I turned out the light and crawled in beside her. She curled up next to me and I went to sleep.

The next morning I saw two glasses of water and a pill bottle on the bedside table. I took the medicine and looked over at Y/N. She had her head on my shoulder and arms wrapped around me. My arm was around her waist. I guess she woke up in the middle of the night and took her dress and makeup off.
I felt her stir and she yawned. She stretched and lazily threw her arm and leg over me. She mumbled something and she opened her eyes, frowning.
"Wha... What are you doing here?" She jumped away, nearly falling off the bed. I pulled her back.
"You fell asleep last night and I brought you back to your room. Do you remember anything?" She shook her head. "Almost hospitalized someone because they were flirting with you," she went red.
"Didn't mean to," she muttered.
"He deserved it," I looked away from her and she took some pain relievers.
"Its halfway coming back to me. Are you okay?" She glanced over at me.
"Yea, why?" She smirked and sat on the bed next to me.
"Sounds like someone is jealous."
"What makes you say that?" I sat up and there was a knock on the door.
"We are going to get breakfast," the girls left and I put my hand on her cheek.
"Its okay if you don't like me but I want you to know that I love you."
"Will you guys just kiss already?" we looked up to several recording phones. She rolled her eyes and got up. She pushed past the paparazzi and went downstairs. They followed her and we got food. I sat next to Y/N.
I looked over and saw a bit of chocolate on her chin. I kissed the spot and she looked at me. I kissed her lips, seeing more chocolate and I pulled away before she could respond. She pouted and went back to her room.
"I'm sorry, can I try again?" I held out my arms and she crossed her arms across her chest. "Please?" I threw her over my shoulder and took us to her separate room. I put her down on the bed and walked out. She grabbed my arm and dragged me back.
She wrapped her arms around me and I ran my hand down her hair. I felt her smile and she detached herself from me. She took my face in her hands and kissed my lips. I bit her lip then pulled away.
"There was more chocolate on your lip, " she shook her head.
"Your impossible."
"You love me though," she glared at me for a few seconds then burst into a fit of giggles. "Can't stay mad at me forever."
"No, your too cute," I blushed and she pulled us to the bed. We sat down and she laid her head on my chest. She yawned and walked to the curtain. She pulled them to then climbed into the bed.
"I'm going to sleep," I curled up next to her and pulled her closer. "I love you," she buried her head into my neck.
"Love you too, baby," I kissed her temple and went to sleep.

This one was cute. I wanted a fight scene between the guy and C/N but I thought better of it. I hope you guys enjoyed it!