Project

A/N

After Valentines day already? Ya girl's still single. I just thought of this one while characters are dying. That's always fun, not really. Hope you guys enjoy.

"This is one of my favorite times in school. Time to change seats," me and BFF/N stood next to each other. The teacher named of pairs of students. She told me to sit in the car back corner which was fine. I brought my book out and started to read.
"Time for a project and you will have to work with your new partners," I looked over at my nonexistent partner.
"Ms. (Teacher L/N). I don't have a seat," I heard an all to familiar voice.
"Sit next to Y/N for right now. I'll move.You if needed after the project," I put my book down and listened to the instructions. C/N scribbled on a piece of paper.
"Start working on the projects," I'm just glad the was my favorite class, teacher, and the only class with C/N in it.
"Do you want to meet up somewhere and work or do you want to go to one of our houses?" C/N looked over at me.
"I don't really mind," I wrote down some notes.
"My house after school?" I nodded and went back to work.
"Sure," he slid a slip of paper across the desk. I put it in my pocket and the bell rang. I waited for BFF/N and told her everything. I pulled out the note.

Meet me at the gates. C/N

I turned it over and saw his number. I headed for my last class.

Time Skip

I waited on the steps next to the gate. I heard his voice along with someone else's. I hid between one of the trees and the stairs.
"Why did the teacher choose her? She is a nobody. All she's good for you is letting you use her for your homework. She doesn't deserve to be anywhere near you, baby," I heard (rival's name) as if she was next to me.
"I told you to leave. The teacher is making us do this project. I have no control who she sits me next to. I'm going to do an equal amount of work with her. Now go. She should be here soon."
"Your decision. Have fun with the loser. Just know I was right," I heard her heels click click click away. Someone sat above me on the stairs.
"Hey, Y/N. What's up?"
"How did you know I was here?"
"I saw you while I was talking with her. I don't understand why she doesn't like you," I shrugged. He took my hand and led me to his house. We went downstairs and he led me to a room.
"No one comes down here so we have the whole basement to ourselves," I blushed slightly and say on a beanbag chair. He pulled another one over and sat down.

For the next week I would go to his house and work on the project. We would ask each other questions and play short games inbetween. We presented our project to the class and he teacher decided to switch out seats again.
"Oops. I forgot to put you on the list, C/N. You can choose to sit next to Y/N or (Rival's name)," I was surprised to see C/N sit down beside me.
"Why me?" I looked at him funny, arching and eyebrow and put my book down.
"Because I want to be your partner for anything," he blushed.
"Are you tricking me?"
"Come over and I'll prove it to you," I walked out of class and BFF/N wanted all the details.

I really hoped you enjoyed this one. A little short but it's fine. I'm working on a part 4 of Ex Fairytale.