False Queen

"Why can't we terrorize the humans? It's fun," I whined.
"You should be ashamed to even think of such things. How dare you threaten our very existence?" I saw a huge mansion in the distance.
"I'll go on my own then," I ignored my younger sister and queen. I ran across the field and up into the nearest tree. I saw a human through the window and she was screaming at someone else.
I saw a young boy around my age and he ran from the room. I saw the room he went into and I was flown from my tree. I flew thought the air and hit a stone pillar. I shook my head and I saw my sister's bodyguard.
"Why do you even bother bringing me back? I would be dead by now and you would have the true queen," I spat out some blood and he grabbed my arm.
"No matter how I feel, you are still royalty," I disappeared and teleported to my room in the castle. My sister was sitting on the window sill and she turned.
"You have returned, dear sister," I scowled at her.
"Cut that out. You don't really care. Why am I still alive? What did our parents tell you about me? If not that, why continue with this?"
"Arranged marriage. You were deemed unfit to rule. Your too... you. You get to marry another ruler in the realm to strengthen our relationship," I glared at her.
"There is only two other rulers and one of them is a solo queen. I'm not marrying that half dead dimwitted..."
"He is the key to our survival and you are the object to get is there," I smirked and nodded.
"Yes, my queen," she looked shocked.
"Your actually wanting to follow through with this?" I nodded.
"Join me for dinner later and bring all of the servants," she left my room and I went to my lamp. I picked up a vial and smiled.
"If I won't get my way, I'll allow you to get a taste of your own medicine."

Later
I served up a dozen drinks and put poison in all of them. I set them down on the tables and I sat at my designated spot. Everyone filed in and sat down. I stood up and went around the table.
"To the queen. May her reign be long and prosporus," I smiled and everyone raised their glasses.
"Me and my dear sister were talking earlier and she suggested that I marry the other ruler to the East. I told her I would but that was before the plans of attack that I received word about. His kingdom has started riding this way. This started about a week ago which means they will be arriving within a day," the servants panicked.
"I have sent word to him that there will be nothing left. There will be nothing to attack," one woman in front of me scratched her neck. "Is something the matter?" She shook her head.
"No miss. The air is dry," I nodded. I summoned more wine and filled each of their glasses again.
"So why will there be nothing left?" My sister's voice cracked.
"Quite simple, my queen. The poisonous wine that he sent will kill us first," everyone froze as I added more wine to my glass. "Drink up. His majesty would want us to enjoy it," my sister looked furious.
"How could you?" I looked at her.
"What? It's all the wine we had. I wanted something beside sewage to drink for our news," she pulled at the collar of her gown.
"You shall be killed," I shrugged and downed the glass.
"Pretty impossible at this point. You guys are almost dead," I gestured to the servants on the floor behind me. "I'll be safe if I survive. I'll go with the humans," I smirked and there was silence behind me. I shrugged and turned towards my sister who was gasping for breath.
"How does it feel to be completely helpless against something that is killing you. You killed our parents and tried to kill me too. The poison," I grabbed a bottle and took another swig. "It doesn't effect me. It makes me stronger. I wish I could have stayed longer but I need to meet our guests," I turned away from her and walked out of the hall.

C/N POV
I ran from the room and into mine. I gasped for breath. I knew they would send me away but not this soon. Mother just died. I paced my small bedroom and was shoved from behind.

I remembered when my tutor came by and told me mother had died in the middle of the night. I saw the specs of blood on her shirt and cuffs.
No one believes me. Now she is engaged to my father, king of the human world. A few hours of thinking later, I looked up and saw someone fall on the road to our mansion. I climbed down from my room and picked up the girl in my arms. I took her to a secret underground building that only I knew about.
"Who... who are you?"
"Its okay. I'm the king's son," she sat up and looked around. We talked for a while and she admitted that she was also royalty.
"My sister killed my parents. Everyone was in on the plan. I was supposed to be queen but then she tried to get me in an arranged marriage to another king. Now my sister and the rest of the court is dead," she sighed.
"Your mansion was the closest building I could see over the hill," she looked up at me.
"The nearest hill is that way. There aren't any other royalty. Unless the stories are true," I walked to my bookshelf, forbidden in this world, and picked up a book.
I opened it to a page and showed her the picture. She giggled and it sounded like ringing bells.
"You humans are funny. I'm going to tell you a secret that you can't tell anyone. Promise?" The girl held my gaze and held up her hand. Without breaking her gaze, I shook her hand.
"Promise."
"That isn't what fairies look like. I can take you to meet some if you want," I paused.
"You would do that?" She nodded.
"If you want me to bring you back, I will," I shook my head and she disappeared. I looked around and felt something touch my neck. "I'm still here. Go back to your room and pack some supplies," i walked to my room and shut the door quietly. I went to my closet and grab a bag. I set it down on my bed and went back to my closet.
"All done. Let's leave quickly," i looked over at my bag and frowned. My closet had a few article of clothing were missing but not a lot.
"Where's my..." My blanket, pillow, and animal were already packed. In their place on my bed was identical replicas.
"All of your belongings are here. Everything looks like it is still here to not make it look suspicious your gone," I nodded and climbed out the window. The girl perched on my shoulder and she told me directions.