Another Jace x reader

I walked into Pandemonium and asked for a few shots. I sat there a while before a tall, blond guy sat next to me. We drank in silence for a while.
"Come here often?" I shook my head.
"Needed a break so I came here. You?" He shook his head too. This guy seemed familiar somehow. "Shadowhunter?" He nodded. "I saw the runes."
"You seem to know a lot about Shadowhunters and other creatures."
"Living amongst them, you pick up on a lot," there was a series of explosions behind us. "I was hoping for a night off. Oh well," he took another shot and left. I snapped my fingers and walked past the crowds.
I killed the demons and walked back to my chair. I sat down and snapped my fingers again. Everything unfroze and there were shouts of confusion. The man walked back to the stools.
"That was weird," I nodded and swirled my drink. "Where did that demon blood come from," he reached over and wiped some off my arm.
"I'll explain later. Too crowded here," he nodded. "You can't tell anyone about this though, not even the other shadowhunters. Understand, Jace?"
"How do you know my name?"
"You just saved the world and you expect people to recognize you?" He shrugged and I took one last shot. "Come on," I led him out of the building and took him to a nearby park.
"There's a pack of demons over this hill. I want you to kill them," he walked up the hill and I snapped my fingers again. I went over the hill, killed the demons, and stood beside Jace again. I snapped my fingers again and he drew his weapon.
"You killed them too. How?"
"Don't really know. Just know I can," he led me to a large building nearby. "The Institute," I looked up and Jace nodded. He led me inside and all of the storied from the war came back.
Clary, Simon, and Izzy were sitting in a large room.
"Hey guys. I have someone for you guys to meet," I saw a flutter of movement from the corner of my eye and saw Alec. He was glaring at me then turned away into the hallway.

Jace led me to a room.
"How long do I need to stay?"
"As long as you would like."
"I don't think Alec likes me," he nodded.
"He finds it hard to trust new people. He'll come around though."
"I better go," I waved then shut my door. I waited until his footsteps faded then I walked down to the main hall.
"I was wondering when you would leave," I turned and saw Alec.
"Can you be any more unwelcoming?" Alec pulled out a dagger and Magnus took it from him. "I was being sarcastic, babe. Come along, child," he took my hands and dragged me into the large room. I saw the others look up from their conversation.
"I'm not going to do it," I told Magnus in a demon tongue.
"You or me. You choose," we glared at each other.
"I have something to show you," I revealed my runes and looked down. I allowed my natural hair and eye colors return. I hid behind the thick curtain of teal hair. I heard a snort and something moved my hair to the side. Jace tilted my face towards him and kissed my lips.

A few months later... Jace is on a mission
I drummed my fingers on the table. I tried to concentrate on the book in front of me. Something flattened my hand and I looked up.
"Nothings going to happen. Izzy and Simon won't let anything happen to Jace," I sighed and looked at Alec.
"Do we really know how he is though? We'll know when you slowly start to go into shock because of the pain of his injuries," he winced and I nodded. "You know I'm right.
"Yes, actually. You are right," he sounded in pain and grabbed his shoulder. "He needs help," I gestured for him to stand and grab his supplies. "Where are we going?"
"Do you trust me?" I held out my hand. He hesitated then took it. I teleported to a dark alley and he dropped to his knee.
"Give me a minute," he shook his head a few times.
"It takes time to get used to the aftermath," I helped him up and looked around. I saw Izzy and Simon struggling to fight off a horde of demons. I could barely see Jace at their feet, not moving.
I paused time and killed all of the demons. I returned time normally and was standing in front of Simon. Izzy lashed out and I held her whip, blood pouring down my arm.
"No time to explain. Help Jace and the others," I bound my hand and Alec helped heal Jace's wounds.
"Can we teleport him to the Institute?" I shook my head.
"Traveling between the worlds is dangerous enough. With him in this condition, parts of him could be left behind in getting from here to the Institute," I held up a finger and I ran to the road. I waved a car down.
"Don't mean to bother you, sir, but my friend just got attacked and we need to get him to the hospital. Can we borrow your car for transportation?" The man nodded, going into a trance. "You won't tell anyone about this encounter," he shook his head. "Wake up in the morning and don't remember anything," he nodded and walked to the edge of the street. He toppled over and was unconscious.
"Get in the car. We need to get Jace back soon," I snapped my fingers and lifted him up. He floated into the backseat and everyone got in.
"Are we going to mention what happened?" Alec turned to me. I began driving and shook my head.
"I just persuaded him to give us the car and not tell him anything," I shrugged and frowned.
"And you made him walk over to the curb, forget his memories, and made him go unconscious."
"What did you want me to do? Pick a locked car and magically open it? Even better, kill the mundane then take it?" I rolled my eyes. Everyone was silent on the way back. Alec called Magnus to meet us there and took Jace to the infirmary.

Alec POV
I noticed Y/N disappear when Jace was put into the infirmary. I went upstairs to the library. I saw a light under the door and I opened it. I looked around and saw small, teal flames fluttering to the ground. She paced an area and I walked inside.
"Y/N? You okay?" She looked at me, panic in her eyes. She fell to the floor and the flames spread. I ran back to the infirmary and dragged Magnus. He put out the fire and put his fingers to her temple.
"She'll be fine. With the overuse of her powers, they took over. She hasn't used them in a while, especially in this amount," he stood and conjured a blanket. "It isn't safe to move her once she's like this. She'll be fine here."
"Jace?"
"He'll be fine too," he looked down at Y/N. "Warlocks do need something... Human to hang onto so they don't teleport in this state. Do you mind staying here?" I nodded and sat on the floor.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Why was I on the library floor? I stretched. I saw a blanket and immediately remembered. Y/N!.
"I lost her," Magnus helped me stand and led me to the infirmary.
"She's fine. Teleported to Jace a few hours after you went to sleep. It wasn't your fault. Jace is in his room. Eat something, you need food," he kissed my cheek and I went into the kitchen.
"Morning Alec. I'm cooking breakfast," I grabbed a granola bar.
"I'm going to starve," I groaned after leaving her range of hearing, as great as her cooking.
"Not on my watch," Magnus handed me a plate. I ate then went to Jace's room. I knocked and Jace opened the door.
"She's alright. Still unconscious."

A few days later, Y/N POV
I moved onto my back and the bed dipped beside me. I heard paniced yelling and I heard another voice, closer and clearer.
"Jace?" Something fell on me and I flinched. I opened my eyes and saw fluffy, blonde hair. I moved my arm and fingers. "I can't feel my left arm," he sat beside me and massaged my fingers. He kissed each finger and I placed my hand on his cheek.
"Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded and pulled him back into a hug.
"I should be the one asking you that. You nearly died."
"You did die. A few times," I frowned. You teleported to me after a few hours and went cold. Then you came back weakly. Died two more times before Magnus could regulate your heart rate. Alec stayed with you while I was unconscious. He checked on you more than anyone else, maybe more than Magnus," I laughed.
"Alec checked on me more than my brother?" He propped himself on his elbows.
"Magnus is your brother?" I nodded and someone knocked on the door. We got up and Jace made me stay on the bed. I saw Alec and Magnus and got up. Jace glared at me and I hugged my brother.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He whispered and I pushed his shoulder.
"Don't worry about me unless you want me to act the same way about Alec," I rolled my eyes and turned towards our boyfriends. "I think some connections need to be made. I dragged Magnus over and took Jace's hand. We teleported to a large room where Izzy and Simon were on a couch together.
"Just wanted you all to know that Magnus is my brother. Don't ask about it, that's complicated to explain,"
"No more teleportation," they all screamed.
"Do have a question though? Does this man look familiar?" I nodded at the picture Alex showed me. "He was found with dagger wounds to the abdomen and chest. Vampires got a hold of him later on. "
"Let me get three things straight. One, I can't kill people when I'm unconscious. Two, I just predicted his murder by brushing past him. When I teased about it happening, that doesn't mean I was actually going to kill him. Three, I know what happened. A farie was going to kill a vampie for some reason and the man waking from his trance. He stood up, the farie missed and stabbed him through the abdomen. He wasn't dying quick enough so the farie stabbed him in the chest and the vampire killed the farie. Should find his body in a nearby dumpster."
"So remind me why you never took up that detective job in LA?" Magnus teased. I glared at him and the others stared.
"I was 12, looking like 17 and the guy was easily in his 70s. He was a known offender and didn't want me to solve cases," I groaned and Jace snorted. "No one could figure out his case though," I shrugged.
"So what are you going to do now?" Izzy asked.
"After Alec kicks me out for suspected murder, I think I'll go back to Germany or Russia. Might stir up some more issues. Alaska could be fun, living off the land away from civilization," Jace growled and pulled me over to a couch. He wrapped his arms around me and refused to let me go.
"You aren't going anywhere," I giggled and teleported us back to his room.
"No more teleportation," he leaned his head back and rubbed his forehead. I sat on his lap and took his other hand. I pinched inbetween his thumb and first finger. "What are you..."
"I'm helping," he raised his head and blinked. "Not feeling dizzy?" He shook his head.
"I'm always dizzy around you. My world spins around you," I giggled.
"I don't know whether to call that adorable or dumb. I've been alive for this long but haven't heard that one yet," I leaned forward and kissed him.

This was cute. Hope you guys enjoyed it!