Valentine's Day

Some of these shorter stories I'm combining together. That's why there are changes.

A/N: Valentine's Day is like a month and a couple days away and they have a lot of Valentine's Day stuff out. Feeling sad, I thought of this oneshot.

P.S. Every year so far I haven't had a real Valentine. A couple years friends were like "Hey we both single. Wanna be Valentines?" They got a boyfriend or girlfriend. Funny how it happens.

Hope you guys like it!!

Me and a couple of my friends and I went to Wal-Mart (or whatever store you go to). We went straight to the seasonal section. Personally I would have gone to the back of the store where the (favorite section of store) is.
"OMG. I almost forgot that Valentine's Day is two days from now. What am I going to wear? What about the dance?" We went to the clothing section and the girls picked out new dresses.
"So, which dresses are you planning on picking out?" BFF/ N #1 asked. I shook my head.
"None. I'm not going to the dance and I'm not wearing a dress Friday," they begged me to at least choose a dress. (See above),
"You look amazing in that dress!!" the girls squealed. (Y/C)/BFF/N walked by when I walked out of the changing room.
"Can you guys be any more loud?"
"Hey Y/N. What's up? I like the dress. Is it for C/N... I mean the Valentine's Day dance?" I backed up into the room and changed into my cloths. Thankfully (Y/C)/BFF/N was gone by that time.
"Your a little red, Y/N. You okay?" I nodded.
"I'm fine."
" We took pictures..."
"I know."
"...and we sent them to C/N and (Y/C)/BFF/N."

Y/N falls dead on the floor. Just kidding.

  Valentine's Day went as it usually does. Classes, couples making out in the hallway, ect. (Y/C)/BFF/N said that C/N was sick.
"What's wrong Y/N?" (Y/N)/BFF/N asked.
"Nothing, why?"
"You look a little..."
"A little what?" The bell rang. "Get back here."
"Figure it out on your own."

The day ended and I walked home. A couple minutes after you arrive, BFF/N#1 and BFF/N#2 showed up.
"We need to get ready," I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not going. I already told you."
"Yea. By the way he lied."
"Who?"
"(Y/C)/BFF/N. He told you that someone was sick. He only had a field trip."
"So? Why would that change anything?" My heart fluttered. The girls looked at me pointedly. "Lets pretend I went. Would he be there?" They were quiet. I nodded knowing I was right.
"Yeah. See," BFF/N#1 showed me her phone. I went red. C/N and (Y/C)/BFF/N were both in suits. "He would go even if you weren't there."
"Does this mean your going?"
"Fine," I rolled my eyes and they squealed. We got ready and we left.

  We walked into the decorated school. Like at all of the dances, the classrooms and certain hallways and other rooms were closed off. BFF/N#2 disappeared into the crowd. Me and BFF/N#1 found a table to sit at.
  When BFF/N#2 finally found us, there was someone on her arm and they were dragging someone through the crowd. I immediately looked away.
"Hey gals! Look who I managed to find. Me and BFF/ N#1 will be right back. We need something to drink."
"I'll come too. You might need another hand or two," (Y/C)/BFF/N went with the two girls. C/N say down next to me.
"(Y/C)/BFF/N said you were sick today. Then one of those two said you were on a field trip."
"Were you worried about me?" C/N teased.
"A little," I mumbled. I looked at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"You look nice tonight."
"You too."
"I've been meaning to ask you something for a while."
"What about?"
"We are back with the drinks!" BFF/N#2 said. The three of them set down the solo cups. Something touched my hand under the table. I looked down and C/N's hand was covering mine. I went red and he smiled at me, winking.
"Oh. The drinks are gone. We'll be back," the three of them stood up and left.
"You embarrassed, (Y/N nickname)?"
"I thought you forgot about that."
"Of course not," he raised my hand to his lips. "Would you like to dance?"
"Sure," he stood and took my hands on his. We walked away from the table. He placed my hand on his shoulder and placed his on my waist. We danced to a couple of songs.
"What was the question you were going to ask me before?" We stopped dancing. His hand dropped from my waist and mine fell from his shoulder.
"Would you be my girlfriend? It's okay if you don't," I reached up and cupped his face in my hands. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back.
  There was screaming behind us. We pulled away to find out friends videotaping and taking pictures.
"The screaming? Really?" The girls tackled me. C/N shooed them off.
"Ready to make them jealous and like us again within a few minutes?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and kissed him again. "And now," we broke apart to find our friends and their crushes.
"How?" C/N held up his phone and smirked. "Maybe they'll leave us alone now."
"Doubtful."

Hope you guys enjoyed it!