He's your brother?!

One more day of school until the break. This one is a little more mature than some of the others but not a lot. You have been warned. I hope you guys enjoy!

When we finally finished homework, BFF/N turned on her playlist. We sang a few minutes and we heard a slow clapping. The door was standing open with C/N with a large smirk on his face.
"Thought you were studying?" He said, walking into the now quiet room. "By the way, beautiful singing, Y/N," he smiled and I blushed slightly.
"Finished already," BFF/N glared at him. "What do you want?" He held up his hands.
"Just wanted to talk. Jez," the two glared at each other.
"Are you here because of her boyfriend who get a little while ago?" I asked, stuttering a little.
"No, I live here. You never told her?"
"Of course not. Your usually gone while she's here."
"Wait, wait. You guys are siblings?" They nodded. "Everything makes so much sense now," they went back to arguing then C/N left.
"He's your brother?!" I whisper screamed. "Is that why you teased about us being sisters? Is that why you guys fight a lot at school?" She nodded. "I've loved your brother for this long and you never decided to mention that tiny bit of info? Harsh, truly harsh. I'll be right back. I need to use the bathroom," I went to the bathroom then walked back.
"You mad at her for not telling you?" C/N asked, leaning against the door frame, shirtless. I shook my head, trying to not stare. "She can keep secrets very well though," did she tell him? What does he mean by that? He took my hand and led me into his room. He shut the door behind me.
"If I wanted to share my secrets with someone and keep them safe, I'm just glad she won't tell."
"You can trust me to keep them safe," he ran his finger down my nose.
"Not when it's about you," he intertwined our fingers.
"Then I'm also glad she's trustworthy," I breathed, my heart beating rapidly. "Because of the same reasoning," we leaned into kiss the other at the same time. My hands went to his hair and he pushed me onto his bed. I tugged slightly and he pressed his body to mine.
We pulled away and I ran my hands down his chest. Both of us were breathing heavily and I looked up at him. He bent his head down and brushed his lips over my neck and collarbone. I traced my hands up his back and he captured my lips again. He bit my lip and I gasped.
"Um... I'll come back later," I heard BFF/N say and the door shut. We pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes. I traced his cheeks and jawline with my thumb and he put his head on my shoulder.
"So you think we are dating now?" His voice was slightly deeper that before.
"We can give it a shot," I smiled and tried to sit up. He shook his head and kissed me slowly. He flipped us over so I was on top of him, still kissing me. I cupped his head in my arms and his hands went up the back of my shirt.
He pushed down slightly on my back and our legs wrapped together. He sat up and he re-situated my legs so they were on either side of his. He leaned against the wall and he cupped my cheek in his hand. The other arm was wrapped around me.
"I love you, he whispered, looking away from me.
"I love you too," we smiled and the door opened again.
"Finally!" BFF/N screamed and she tackled me in a hug. She knocked me off balance and we fell to the floor. I saw C/N look over the side at us.
"Please don't kill my girlfriend right after we confessed our love for each other," her arms were wrapped around me and I was sitting in an awkward position.
"Can you let me up first?" She helped me stand and she hugged me again.
"Does this mean you are going to make him nicer?" C/ N looked scared and I smiled.
"No, he's perfect the way he is," he blushed slightly and BFF/N let me go.
"I'm offended. My brother over me?" She dramatically fell to the bed and fake cried.
"I wasn't the one who didn't tell her best friend that her best friends crush was her own brother though."
"You never asked."
"You still could have told me while no was daydreaming about him or something. That also explains why you have so many pictures of him," she sat up and wiped imaginary tears from her eyes.
"Which pictures did she show you?" She left and came back with her phone. "The entire collection that you have of me?" She showed me a cute picture of him and I awwed.
"Now the entire collection that I have. While we have our sleepover, she is going to look through the baby books," he pulled me back into the bed and wrapped his arms and legs around me.
"Not if she stay here."
"Then you can look through them with us. Brilliant idea dear brother."
"That's not what I meant," I yawned and wrapped my arms around his arm. I curled up into his warmth and closed my against while they argued.

"Aw man. I really wanted to show her more pictures. Oh well," she left and I laid down on top of Y/N. She wrapped her arms around my waist and dug her face into my neck. I threw the blankets over us and I went to sleep too.

This one was interesting. I thought it was cute and strange for me to write. Thought I would try something different. I hope you guys enjoyed it!