With or Without you part 2

Italicized font is thoughts.

I eventually went to sleep and was woken up with burning pains. I dug into the corner, whimpering.
"Whats wrong?" I screamed and the man covered his ears. I collapsed to the floor and he scooted to me.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner,"
"I knew it. Your a werewolf. I knew it. That's why you freaked out about the moon," I nodded weakly. "I'm a vampire. I smelled your wolf side earlier," fur grew over my skin.
"I've never changed with anyone in the room before. I can be unpredictable and I don't want to hurt you."
"I'll be careful," he kissed my forehead. "My name is C/N by the way," I looked up at him. Like the C/N? "Yes, the famous one," I pushed him back. Go back over there. I saw him trying to fight my request but he reluctantlywent back.
The changes began and I blacked out again.

"Please wake up. Y/N, we have to go," C/N was free from his chain and the door was open. I stood up and hit my head on the 7 foot high ceiling. "Come on,  this way," I picked him up and left the small room.
So I freed both of us, killed some guards, and knocked the door down before I passed out again?
And prevented me from dying. That about sums it up though, he said. I nodded and I roamed the halls, looking for an exit.
"Y/N, over there," I looked and found a wide hallway. I turned and heard thundering feet. I set him down and pushed him to a small hiding spot.
Hide. I'll take care of this. I faced the small army and villagers that crowded the hall.
"Take it down. Kill the beast," (rival's name) was the first to attack. Several people jumped onto me and stabbed pitchforks, knives, and swords all over my body. I roared and the room shook. I raked a swarm away. I saw a group head towards C/N's hiding spot and I stepped on them.
They brought out ropes and threw them over me. I roared and they finally pulled me to the floor. I whimpered and I felt a boot push my head into the ground.
"The beast is as good as dead. The people who fought and died tonight will will be forever remembered."
"That isn't how you treat your future wife," I stood and took his sword away. He turned the other way and ran. The remainder of the men were either dead or had ran away. C/N appeared with blood on his face and cloths. He was grinning and I smiled. I nodded and he used his vampire speed to catch up with (rival's name). When I got there, C/N stood next to the worn out man.
  I picked both of them up and I placed C/N on my shoulder. I walked out of the dungeon and went to my father's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it.
"Did you slay the beast?" My father looked up and screamed.
"He is the real beast. You sent your future son-in-law to kill your own daughter. You knew my secret. You wanted a son and he was the best option. I'm not marrying this coward and I'm leaving this village," my father stood there in shock.
"What about the wedding? What about the family line?"
"It dies with you. I'm changing my name and disappearing forever. No one will ever be able to find me. Not even the man I believed was my father. I will never be swayed by a man's decision again," I threw (rival's name) to the ground and turned away. I took me and C/N to his... our home. Dawn broke as we got to the castle.
I changed back into a human and me and C/N walked inside. He took my hand and took me to the library.
"Stay here," he left and I looked at the book he was reading: Magical Creatures. He was looking at a page on werewolves. I smiled and he walked in the room. He had cleaned up and changed his cloths. He stood next to me.
"I had my suspensions," I held my hand to his forehead.
"The fever is gone. Did you not have blood in a while?"
"Along with him attacking me. I'm healed though so I'm fine," I glared at him and pressed my hand to his side. "Alright,  almost healed," I pulled my hand away and showed him the blood. He teasingly groaned.
"I'll get some supplies. You stay right there and sit down," he sat and I searched for a bathroom. I found some bandages and other first aid supplies. I went back to the library and sat in front of the chair.
I unbuttoned a few buttons and looked up and him. He nodded and I continued. I set his shirt to the side and I saw several scratches and a long sword wound.   He avoided my gaze as I cleaned the wounds and wrapped them in bandages.
"Does that feel better?" He nodded and pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "Let me go. Your wounds will start bleeding again," he tucked my hair behind my ear.
"It will be okay. If not, you'll patch me up again, won't you," he kissed me and my eyes closed. He cupped my cheek and pulled me closer. I placed my hands on his neck and he growled. He bit my lip and I gasped. His grip tightened on my waist and pulled me even closer, if that was possible. He winced and I pulled away from him.
"I told you," he smirked and leaned back in the chair.
"It was worth it though," he placed his hands on my waist. He moved me so my legs were on either side of his. "I know its a little sudden but I don't see a better time than now to ask. Y/N, will you become mine, forever? With you being a werewolf, forever is possible," he pulled a small box from beside him and opened it. A delicate ring sat inside. My hand went to my mouth and I nodded. Tears fell from my eyes and I wiped them away. I turned away.
"Whats wrong?"
"My father wouldn't let me show any emotion and he hated me or my mother crying," he pulled me into a hug.
"Everyone shows emotion. Everyone cries. Forget them. That is the past. We are our future," he kissed me gently, not as passionate as our first kiss but just as amazing.
"Thanks C/N. I'll marry you," he slipped the ring in my finger.

A few months later...

"I do," the man raised his hands.
"I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," we kissed and ran to another part of the castle. I took his hand and ran up the staircase.
"Whats the rush? You need to be careful," I grinned and we came out to a balcony. I kissed him and he pinned be next to the stone railing.
"Quit being a worry wart," he rolled his eyes at me and I giggled.
"Then quit being so reckless. It's not just you I'm worried about," he put his hand on my swollen stomach. "Our child is here too."
"Are you hoping that our children don't have my recklessness?"
"Yes, your dangerous."
"Accidental danger. Not dangerous," he rolled his eyes.

A few weeks later... C/N's POV

"The baby is on its way. It's going to be fine. Just fine," I began to pace outside the bedroom. "What if the baby dies? What if Y/N dies?" Soneone came out if the room and pulled me along by the arm.
"I know your nervous about Y/N and the baby but we could hear you from inside. You stay in here and read something. Preoccupy your mind," the lady left and I sat on the floor in front of the door. I wrapped my arms around my knees and waited.
A few hours went by and I'm still staring at the door. Someone walks in and I run to the bedroom. The ladies helping had cleaned up and one of them waved me over. Y/N  waved from the bed and my racing heart calmed a little. I went over and saw a few  clear boxes with something in them.
"You had triplets."

Several months later... Y/N POV

"Don't bite your brother. Get back here with that. No, no, no," I giggled as I watched C/N chase the kids around the playroom.
"Hey guys, come here a second," the kids came obediently over to the couch where I sat and C/N teasingly glared at me.
"How would you feel about having another brother or sister?" All four guys looked at me funny. They looked identical.
"No more brothers," the triplets said in unison.
"What about a baby sister?" They nodded and I looked at C/N who looked like he was going to explode.
"Yes? You okay?" He picked us up and the boys squealed. He set me down and kissed my forehead.
"I'm fine. I'm excited for another child," he smiled.
"Just a few minutes ago, it seemed like you were wanting less children," I teased.
"They are too much like their mother."
"They are also half vamp. That's all you," he rolled his eyes and kissed me.
"I love you."
"I love you too," the boys gagged and tried to separate us.

This one was different. I liked it but it was different from some of the others. I hope you guys enjoyed it!