new Percy Jackson

C/N is a child of Eros and Y/N is a child of Aphrodite. The two cabins combine forces and make couples fall in love with each other. Y/N is popular among the guys and gets a lot of gifts.

I heard several squeals and I groaned, throwing my pillow over my face. I had never been a morning person, the opposite of my half siblings. I was dragged from my burrito blanket and my hair was pulled several different directions. I pushed my half sisters away and fell out the door.
   "Hey, Y/N. Ready for today?" I looked up and saw C/N grinning above me.
   "Are you a son of Apollo because you light up my world," I breathed and he laughed.
   "Come on sleepyhead. Go get dressed and let's get started," he helped me up and pushed me towards the cabin. I turned back around to get off the porch when I was grabbed from behind? C/N smiled and waved before my only escape route shut and locked.

"Are you going to be okay?" I groaned, meeting him after breakfast.
   "Eventually. You ready for our plan?" He nodded, pulling out his bow and arrows. We snuck behind the armory and saw some couples standing around. He nocked a few arrows and allowed them to fly. Puffs of pink clouds surrounded the couples and we high-fived. We shot a few more campers and I saw another group of Aphrodite and Eros kids shooting a large group. I felt something hit my arm and I turned around.
   "It had to happen, Y/N," I saw my favorite half sibling with a bow standing next to another girl, both looking like they had just released arrows.
   "Y/N?" C/N looked at my arm and I looked at his.
   "Love potion," a pink cloud covered my vision and I coughed as the smelly substance blanketed us. I turned and glared at the girls. I winced as a headache formed. I felt something on my lips and my body reacted quicker than my brain did. I heard cheering but my body wouldn't move the way my brain wanted to.
   "Y/N, we have a problem," we pulled away and stared at each other.
   "Not now..."
   "Someone got hurt from the arrows," S/N jogged off following the kid from Apollo cabin. I finally pulled my brain from the spell and my vision tinted pink. I pushed away from C/N with some difficulty and ran down the hill. He chased after me and I managed to lock the Aphrodite cabin door before he barged in.
   He banged on the door and I searched for the small perfume bottle. I waved my hand and the door opened. I turned right as C/N stepped close to me. I sprayed his once and he froze. I closed my eyes and sprayed the potion.
   "Why am I in the Aphrodite cabin?"
   "Our siblings got us," I set the bottle down and walked outside. I felt eyes on me and I glared at the group.
   "Really guys?"
   "How did you break the spell? The Hecate girl said no one..."
   "Don't know. I just hope you appreciate my gift for all of you for helping," I plucked a daisy from the flower bed and threw it over them. C/N looked confused as the group scattered.
   "What was that for?" He rubbed his forehead. I snapped my fingers and the metal contraption I helped Hephaestus cabin design appeared and a bit of pink dust fell.
   "Payback because I knew they were trying to get us together," I smiled at my handywork and C/N chuckled.
   "Didn't need a love potion for that," he leaded over and kissed me on the cheek. "You could have just admitted it," he smirked and ran off.
   "I'm not admitting anything now," I scowled, pulling out my dual daggers, and ran after him. We passed kissing couples and the Big House. I saw Chiron in the window, smiling and shaking his head.
   "I'm not either then," C/N looked over his shoulder and ran past the dining hall. Some not spelled campers stared at us as we ran towards the woods. "I won't tell you about the..." When he turned this time, he tripped over an exposed root and fell hard to the ground.
   "You aren't in the position to not tell me anything," I knelt over him and held my blade close to his neck.
   "The spell quit working on you because you're already in love with someone," he looked down the hill.
   "Why did you lead me to our hangout spot?"
   "You are both as blind as a bat in summer," a grave (haha) voice said above me.
   "What did I tell you about the spying, Nico?"
   "To continue until you guys quit being so blind?" He guessed and I shook my head. "Take my advice and I might take your advice," he shadow traveled and I sighed. C/N sat up and I sat on the grass beside him.
   "I'm the daughter of Aphrodite and I can't even tell the guy I like him," I mumbled.
   "You should just tell him. I'm sure that kid from Hephaestus cabin would date you in a heartbeat," I looked down at the camp.
   "I don't like him. The guy I like is amazing and my best friend. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have because I think some of his actions play off as flirting," I rambled and C/N smiled.
   "I'll leave you to your thoughts," he kissed my cheek and I frowned. "I just hope in that time you remember who my dad is," he stood and waved over his shoulder.
   "Your part of my thoughts. You can't just leave," I scrambled to my feet and ran after him.
   "You admit to thinking about me a lot then, princess?"
   "I thought I told you to quit calling me that."
   "I thought I told you I don't care and your adorable when your mad or embarrassed," he finally stopped walking and ran his thumb against my cheek. I looked up at him and he tucked a loose strand behind my ear. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes closed and I kissed him back.
   "You want to finish thinking with your best friend around?" He teased and I dragged him over to our tree.
   "As long as my boyfriend will stay with me," I sat down and he sat beside me.

Haven't written a lot lately. Hoped you guys enjoyed this one!