BFF/N wedding

A/N
In the same town I live in, they are.constructing little cabins for guests to.stay at near a celebration venue thing. Thought this was a cute idea. Hope you guys enjoy it!

"So most of the guests are bringing there families. They can each have a cabin per 2 families. There is one for me and (Y/C)/BFF/N and one more for two people. The rest of the guests are driving distance. Only 4 available? Perfect! Thanks Kelly," BFF/N hung up and squealed.
"Thanks for staying with me. I need a stress reliever and he isn't here," we hugged and I got some ice cream from the freezer.
"What else do we have to do?" I brought out my checklist.
"Mostly just checking everything. Just need to call the 4 families, and the other guest. What was his name? He's one of (Y/C)/BFF/N's friends. You and him would only have to pay half. I'll get the numbers tomorrow. I'll need to send the invitations out too. Make sure they call and get a response. Call the food people. Call the cake place. Think that's it. Got All that?" She looked at me and I nodded. "Thanks for being available. This is harder than I thought," the phone began to rang. I forced BFF/N to stay put and I answered the phone.
"Hello. This is BFF/N's personal secretary. Whatcha need?" Her fiance laughed.
"Just curious on how she did without me today," I rolled my eyes.
"You guys are definitely made for each other. She's alive and we just need to get a few numbers together and give them out. Other than that, we just have to make sure everything will be ready on time."
"How many cabins?"
"4. Two duo families, one duo singles, and one for the fiancee. Whos your friend that's staying?" He was quiet.
"Don't tell her but I'm having a different friend step in. Original is sick and won't be better in time. So it's you and my friend?"
"Mhm. Got any more questions before I hand the phone over to the boss?"
"Nope. I won't mention the wedding."
"Thank goodness. Well, see you tomorrow," I handed the phone over and I packed up the wedding planning stuff. I put it away and went into the guest room. I took a shower, thinking about how amazing they were together. Besides friends and family, I don't have anyone like that in my life.
"Alright, your  thinking again. Get out and tell me what's bothering you," I jumped, nearly landing on the bar of soap I had dropped. I got out and changed into some pjs. She dragged me into the living room and pushed me onto the couch. "Spill," I played dumb.
"What do you mean?"
"I know that look. Your happy and sad," I folded my arms.
"Hate being an open book," I grumbled.
"We've been friends since kindergarten. Kinda hard for me to ignore that. What's going on?," I looked away from her.
"I'm happy about the wedding. You guys are mirror images of each other and perfect together. I don't want to bring that mood down.
"Your my best friend, I'm not ignoring the fact that your upset. Wait a minute. It's that specific look. Relationship issues?" I groaned.
"Your too good at guessing. I've been reading romances again and you know how they make me feel. Then helping with The wedding, it's amazing and I'm glad I get to help, it just makes the feeling worse though," the doorbell rang. "I'll get that," she tried to. protest but I shook my head. I opened the door.
"Hey. I just flew in and (Y/C)/BFF/N told me to drop by. He asked if I could replace and be best man," I nodded.
"I'll let BFF/N know. He's at Jake's place tonight."
"Great. Good to see you again," he wiped a stray tear away and left.
"Who was that?" I held a finger up and walked to her bookshelf. I picked up our senior yearbook. I flipped to the senior section and scanned through the names. My heart lodged in my throat and I showed her the small picture. she put the book down where the ice cream was a few minutes ago.
"C/N is replacement best man," I whispered. The phone rang again. "BFF/N's secretary."
"Have you heard the news?"
"You chose C/N to be your best man?"
"Yeah, how do you know?"
"He stopped by. Wondered where you were. He should be there soon," I told him goodbye and wrapped my arms around my legs.
"I'm not glad that his other friend got sick but I think it was fate, " I looked down at her.
"I'm torn. Was it just a random crush or will I still like him?" BFF/N got on the couch and I laid my head on her shoulder.
"it will be okay. Let's get some sleep."

Next morning... C/N POV
"Are you sure there isn't time to renegotiate this plan?" I heard Y/N whisper.
"No. I need a spy and you are the most caught up with everything," she pushed Y/N to the car where me, Theo, Jake, and (Y/C)/BFF/N waited. We drove to the suit store and we went inside. I saw Theo flirting with Y/N and she casually brushed it off. She kept looking at her phone and texting. Probably BFF/N wanting updates. I went last since I needed to be fitted the most.
By the time I was in and out of the dressing room, Y/N was gone on a phone call. She came back, looked at me, blushed, and got another call.

Y/N POV
I came back from the call with BFF/N and saw someone walk out of the fitting rooms. I saw it was C/N and my phone buzzed again. I turned away and answered.
"I told you to not hang up. Has C/N tried on the suit?" i walked outside.
"Sorry, recovering from a near nosebleed. Yeah, he looked amazing... Perfect even," I walked to a bench beside the car and I sat down.
"Tell me everything when you get back," I giggled and hung up. I checked my camera and the picture wasn't blurry. I heard the guys coming towards the car.
"Will she be happy?" I nodded, avoiding speaking so I wouldn't say anything embarrassing. I stared out the window, wishing the ride would be over. When we got back to her place, I practically ran up the stairs and into the guest room. I paced for a while before BFF/N found me.
"The guys left. Tell me everything," she sat on the bed eagerly.
"The fittings went well. Exactly what we envisioned," she waved her hand in a go on motion.
"And the almost nosebleed?" I but my lip.
"It got much worse after high school. He's even more better looking. I'm worse than I was back then," I threw my phone on the bed and collapsed on the floor. She started giggling.
"Don't tell my fiance but dang I agree," I threw my arm over my eyes. "Just to remind you, you guys have to walk in and out of the ceremony together," I went red and she started laughing. There was a knock at the door and BFF/N opened it.
"Sorry, just discussing how the pick up was and the ceremony lineup. I forgot. You can't die yet, Y/N. You need to go pick up your dress. I'm sure one of the other girls would go with you. Your appointment is at 11am," I groaned.
"I'm sorry my height was an issue. Had to trim 8 feet of fabric off of the original dress," I rolled my eyes under the pillow.
"I can go with her. The guys were planning something wedding related so I'll take her," I blushed, realizing who was at the door. I peaked around the pillow and saw the angel, leaning against the door frame, and grinning down at me. "Don't die," he winked and left.
"I think I just did," I giggled. I held the pillow close and hugged it.
"I have the perfect outfit for tomorrow," she ran to her room then came back.
"Vetoing skirts and dresses," she rolled her eyes and showed me the outfit. (Shown above) I gasped and nodded.

This one is cute. Part 2 will be out soon. I hope you guys enjoyed it!