Ex Fairytale Part two

I went to the other 3 rec rooms and helped persuade them to switch genders for 2 weeks.
"I went to four different areas and didn't have any who wanted a different 'solution'. Odd," I heard something behind me snap. I turned around, pulling out my dagger.
"Its me. C/N. I lived with several sisters. I know what happens. How long do we have before the guys go through it?"
"Three days to a week," I gestured him to follow me. We followed an old game path for a little while.
"Why are you helping all of us?"
"I don't want anymore to die on my watch. Besides, I'm the only one who really knows what's going on. Why they are cutting all of the stories. I will tell you all of that and more later unless I decide to kill you before," I looked back at him and smirked. "Kidding. Even the dead can joke around. Another joke. Just a friend of mine used to say that before they died. That was years ago though." I stepped off of the path and went a few more feet.
"Here we are," he stepped inside the tent and the world went black.

I woke up the next morning with the sun in my eyes. I turned on my side and dig into my blanket.
"I'm glad your awake. I made breakfast," I jumped and held my dagger to his throat. He fell off the stool and broke it. I grumbled and waved my hand. The stool fixed itself and stood back upright.
"You can do magic? That's impossible. Only in the Enchanted Woods can you do that," I shook my head.
"I've always been able to do magic. Did you put  poison in it?" I asked. C/N shook his head. "Anything that could kill me?"
"No. Just eat."
"What happened last night?" I finished eating.
"You did four large spells back to back and you passed out," we went and checked on the villains.
"Where's my shoes?" One asked.
"My hair!" Another screamed. I walked inside and the girls lined up. I snapped my fingers behind my back.
"What's the matter?"
"My shoes...are in my hands."
"My hair looks amazing."
"Personally, I would stay like this forever," Gaston said. We walked outside.
"Why did you help them?"
"To make it seem like a woman's life is easy which is what they wanted." I did the same for the others. "It feels weird to be seen."
"What do you mean? I see you right now," I shook my head.
"Not physically seeing. See you at lunch," I went back to my tent. I broke down in tears.
"I can't let it break again. Not for him. He's dead," I took a drink. "Dead. Can't hurt me."

C/N POV

I didn't see her for a couple of days. The fairytaleians were happy. That's when all the guys turned girls started. (A/N if your confused, stay confused.) They were all cranky and stayed shut up in their tents. Walls were put up between the beds so they each had their own room.
I went back to the girl's tent and it had vanished. Either she was avoiding me or she needed space.
I miss her. I need her.

Y/N POV

"Stay away is best. Can't hurt me here," I took another swig and sat in my corner. "Solution. Solution. Found another way," I shook my head and bit my lip. I heard shouting in the distance.
"Him. Him. Looking for you. Won't find you here. Keep you safe. Never again," the cloth was pulled back. "NO. NO. HIM. HIM. Won't find you here. Safe. Safe," I curled up into a ball. I peeked around my fingers.
"She. Gone. She safe. Never be hurt again. No no,"  C/N sat near me on the floor. He took away the bottle. I launched for the dagger discarded on the floor. He took it too. "Failed. Find you. No. Failed," I looked at him. "You think I'm crazy, don't you," "Stay back. Handle this. Won't find you. Won't hurt you," he reached for me.
"Its okay. I'm not going to hurt you," he watched the internal battle in my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll help you anyway I can," I shook my head.
"You can't. I'm cursed like this. Even when I had a fairytale. Nothing will help me now," I dug my head into my legs.
There was an unfamiliar weight around me and I suddenly moved. I froze. I have never been touched before. I broke his grasp and went into a different corner.
"No. She'll hurt me again. I can't," I felt the steady burning. "Please. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please. No," I pleaded. C/N stood up.

C/N POV

I have a memory tugging at my mind, trying to return. I reached towards the shivering girl.
"You have to go. I'll be fine."
"But..."
"Now," she held up her hand and I shot backwards. She screamed and I hit my head.

Y/N PIC

"No distractions. You must complete the mission. You are a shell. You. Don't. Exist. You wanted peace and this is the only way," the familiar smoke raised from my body and formed into the face of my nightmares. My arch nemesis. A reflection of myself.
"I wanted peace for everyone. Not for me," the figure slapped me.
"You wanted peace either way. Either they all die because of you living or they live in slavery and you die. You made your choice. I told you no turning back. We are this close and you are giving up?"
"I will do better to remember that you are the only thing keeping me alive. I will obey or I shall die."
"Good girl. You are nobody. You are nothing," I nodded, hanging my head. "Make them happy and lead them back," the world went black.

C/N POV

I woke up with several women surrounding me. They crowded around me when they realized I woke up. I realized they were the princesses.
"What happened?" They shrugged.
"We don't know. We went for a walk and stumbled across your body. The only thing that matters now is that we found you and we are back to normal," one in a bright yellow dress said, rubbing her hand on my arm. "You'll be right as rain in our care," the princesses picked me up when the lightning started. They dropped me and I hit my head again as they ran.
"Where's that tent," I muttered. I heard her arguing with someone and her screaming. Why do I care so much about her? I just met her a week or so ago and I still don't know her name.
Because you idiot, love at first sight and true love. I tried to go back to find her but a forceful threw me back. I trudged to my tent and went to sleep.

Y/N POV

"Wake up child. You must be ready for your journey," I got dressed and gathered the taleians together. We headed out and I saw C/N walking around to find me. We walked for the day and set up camp.
"This is the last time they will have to pitch up camp. We leave in 3 days time," I took a long drink and looked at the map. "You want to save them. You want them to succeed where you didn't. Either way, they are hurt. Either way, you'll be free," I downed the last half of the bottle.
"He doesn't love me. He wants to break my heart again. He would kill me if he found out. Why didn't I kill him when I had the chance? Why did I spare his life? Why do I love him?" I summoned another bottle.
"It's okay dear child. I'll deal with him and you worry about your decision," I felt a weight become lifted off my shoulders. I wrote down everything and set in the woods. I went back to my tent.
"I think I've made my decision," the weight returned when the smoke came into the tent. "I want to live. They will die," I met the fiery red eyes of my smokey double.

C/N POV

I saw a black smoke filter into my tent. I saw the faint features of the girl I love. It whipped it's head around then flew back. I followed it and tripped. I saw an envelope on the ground with my name on it. I went back to my tent and opened it.

Dear C/N,
I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I'm cursed as you know. when I went to the tower and spied on them, they changed me, cursed me with a smokey double which you just met. My job is to either kill all of you or die and allow you all into slavery. I made my choice and it will be the death of me. I will fight. The day you found me, she could have killed me. She wants you dead.
In my fairytale, I was to assassinate the prince and I fell in love with him. When they cut our story, I watched you die. Not by my hands but in my arms. I went to the tower and was broken hearted. They knew I would agree to any terms if they brought you back. I searched and searched until you found me. The nightmares returned. I blamed myself for everything, your death, your resurrection, everything.
I will end up dead. Save them. Find a way to escape. I don't want to fail you again. I've loved you twice as long as I should have, knowing you would kill me if you found out. Knowing you would never fall for an assassin. This is goodbye.

Love you forever even in death,

"Y/N. No," I relived my life, before I died. I loved her even then. Even when she told me the truth. I sobbed and one of the princesses found me.
"Come in C/N. You can have dinner in our tent tonight," I shook my head. "What's wrong? Need a little persuasion?" She put her hand on my chest. I shooed her away.
"I'm not hungry. Thanks didn't he offer though," I just hope Y/N is okay.

This story is getting dark and depressing quickly. Jeez I didn't think I could write something like this. Hopes you enjoyed. I'm also running out of ideas so any requests are helpful.