Snowed in

Thought of this idea because there's been a lot of snow, wreaks, and people stranded or in traffic. I hope you guys enjoy it!
After I created this idea, we have an ice storm too. Mother nature in Kentucky is never happy with us.

We walked into the store and saw most of the shelves were bare. The door greeter smirked at our shocked expressions.
"Have you not heard the news? Big storm coming this way. Another storm starts in a week," we nodded and I jumped as some older lady tried to run me over with her cart.
"Inconsiderate demonic spawn," she glared over her shoulder at me and I glared back.
"Probably going to be Black Friday but worse," we went to get what we needed and a few things we would run out of in a few weeks. We went home and hunkered down.

Later
"Hello? Mhm. Pretty bad out there. Of course. See you in a few," my mom hung up and I looked at her suspiciously. "One of the neighbor's kids called. His parents are away and someone was fixing his heat and air system. He's going to stay with us until all of this is over," dad agreed and I went to the basement.
"What are you doing?" Dad looked at me as I did a few pull ups. (If you wouldn't exercise, I wouldn't either. Don't know why but I just have ideas where Y/N is buff but no one knows about it.)
"What does it look like?" He shook his head.
"Until it gets too bad, C/N will be down here with you in the spare bedroom," I about lost my grip on the bar.
"Okay. Anything else I should now prior?"
"He has a pet, don't remember what it is. Isn't like a dog or cat," we heard the doorbell ringing and dad left. I went to my room and shut the door. I paced and I heard C/N in the room next to me.
I put a vest over my tank top and shorts and slipped out of my room. I looked around the spare room and saw a cage on the desk. C/N looked over from the closet and smile.
"Hey, Y/N. I'm just unpacking. I have another load at the house that I have to go back for," I nodded and looked at the cage still. He walked over to the desk and opened the door. He picked up the animal and it curled around his arm.
"I didn't know you had a ferret," I walked over to him and he held out his arm.
"Can you guess his name?" I thought a moment.
"Draco?" (If I got a ferret, I would definitely call it Draco.) He nodded and Draco fell into my arms.
"He's very active. I'm going to get the rest of my stuff," he walked out the door and Draco curled up in my arm. I smiled and went to my room. I went to my room and sat on my bed.
I scrolled through my phone for a while until C/N came into my room and frowned at Draco.
"He's usually running around by now."
"Maybe the weather got to him," he shrugged and I tried to hand Draco back. He hung onto my arm and I smiled.
"Or he likes you," he went back to his room and came back holding something in his hand. He walked to the edge on my bed and held something to my wrist near Draco's face. He turned away and ran into my vest.
"Looks like he's cold."
"Can you being him back to my room? I have a heating pad I put in his cage," I nodded and followed him to his room. I detached Draco from me and he went into his warming cage. C/N pet his head and shut the cage.
He went back to unpacking and I went to the wall and felt for the foothold. I jumped up and dug my fingers into another hold. I looked over my shoulder and jumped to a beam on the ceiling.
I went to the other side and swung over a few planks. I flipped into my secret room and I saw C/N staring at the ceiling. I smirked and turned around. I hung my vest up on a peg and I hung upside down, using my legs to hold me up.
"Grab a chair and bring it over here," he brought one over and I helped him inside the room. He stood up and I strode further into the darkness. I flipped the light switch and went over to a pool table and a few other tables.
"Do you play?" He shook his head.
"Not well," I picked up the triangle and hung it on the rack. I got us each a cue and I let him hit the first shot.
"Try this," I repositioned his hand and hips. He scattered the balls and we took turns. "You did good," I shot the last of the solids into the net and turned to him.
"I had a patient teacher," I put up the equipment and turned to him.
"What do you want to do now?" He stood next to me.
"I've loved you for a while now and wondered if you would be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he kissed me. I put my hand to his cheek and the other on the pool table.
He looped his arms around me and we pulled away. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He put his hands to my hips.
"How did you get so good at pool?"
"A lot of practice," we ate dinner and went back downstairs. He went to his room and I held myself up on the pull up bar. I sat on the bar and hung by my legs. I locked my ankles and heard C/N's door open. He walked over to me and I flipped into a few pull ups.
"Whats up?" He looked shocked. I dropped to the floor and stood in front of him. "This is about the hanging upside down?" He nodded. "Its kinda embarrassing. Not many girls have a 6 pack," he hugged me.
"Its fine. It just makes sense now," I hugged him back and I heard my parents calling for us. I took his hand and grinned.
"You know how you were impressed by my pool skills?" He nodded. "The competitiveness is hereditary," I led him upstairs where Monopoly was set up. We sat down and started to play.

My brother got out first, then mom and dad. Me and C/N were left and he rolled the dice. He slipped through my properties and I smiled. I rolled and slipped through his properties.
He shook his head and rolled the dice again. I grinned, knowing this was it. He placed his car on my most expensive property.
"Your out," he rolled his eyes and helped me clean up.
"Yeah. Couldn't see the competition at all," I smiled at his sarcasm and I put the game away. We went back downstairs and he yawned.
"Get some sleep," I kissed his cheek and went to my room. I read in a book for a while and turned out the lights at 11. A few minutes later, my door opened and closed.
"C/N? You okay?" He walked to the bed and pulled the blankets back. I wrapped my arms around him and he laid down. "Your freezing," he nodded and shivered.
"How are you so warm?" He murmured.
"The real question is how are you cold? Your wearing sweats and I'm still in shorts and a tank top," he shrugged and scored slightly. I smiled and went to sleep.

This is different. Hope you guys enjoyed it!