Protector Part 6

Hopefully this the last one for this idea. Still, I hope you guys enjoy it!

I woke up around 2am and looked around. I saw the coast was clear and I kissed C/N on the cheek. I slipped past the other vamps and slowly made my way towards the iron ruin. I changed into my wolf form.
I drank the anti-iron blood and killed the guards. I killed any of the iron creatures that for in my way. I went into a small room towards the end of the hall and shut the door behind me. I locked all of the doors and windows.
I saw a man sitting on the throne and the crown next to the door. He smiled at me and I paused. The iron king looked so familiar.
"It's so good to see you again, daughter. I an so proud of you. You've trained for this very moment," I paced in front of the man.
"I know you are confused, daughter, but you were destined to take the throne. Not just the wolf but also the vampire's and other creatures of this world. Centuries from now, creatures will praise your name for saving them and ridding the world of the humans. Werewolves will return and be evolved. We won't have to hide anymore. What do you say, Y/N? Will you stand with your father and help rule the world?"
"Rule the world," I growled, still in my wolf form. "You never wanted that. You wanted peace. the only reason you went to war was because of peace. I will never join you!" I howled and pounced.
"I was afraid of that. Guards, kill her," I landed on him.
"No one is coming to save you. I killed them all," I killed him with a sharp blow and took the crown gently in my teeth. I opened the doors and ran into the corridor.

C/N POV
"Guys, she's gone," I woke up and searched for her.
"We have to find her quickly. The sun will rise soon," we ran to the abandoned fortress and pause in the hall. We heard a roar and a wolf barreled towards us. We stepped back and she ran out of the building. We went into the room and someone sat on the throne.
"I'm going to kill her. Mother!" Julian knelt down beside the body and wept.
"Lily," I looked away.
"Vampire. It's a glamour. He wanted us to rip each other apart," I broke off an old spear and stabbed the wooden end into the vampire's chest. We ran after her and saw another shapeshifter dead at her feet. She ran into the forest and jumped into the tree. We met her there and she was curled up in branches.
"I killed them. Dad. Mira. They're dead."
"They've been dead for a while. Those were vampire shapeshifters. They wanted to tear us apart. Those creatures were vamps in iron armor," Rafael looked at her. "They wanted to kill all of us. Mira was part of that plan. She didn't want you to realized who you really are. As of right now..."
"No. I can't be. I just got it to prevent them from killing us. I can't do it," she threw the crown at our feet.
"Tell that to them," she turned around and saw a blanket of creatures.

Y/N POV
I stood up and looked at the gathered crowd below us. They cheered "Queen Y/N!" I turned and glared at Raphael. I took the crown from him and shoved it on my head. He grinned and the crowd was deafening. I turned back around and held up my hands.
There was a chorus of oohs and I looked down. My ratty, dirty cloths turned into a beautiful gown (see above) but something I would never wear. I closed my eyes.
"Please tell me this is just a cruel nightmare."
"I can't do that, my queen. Somehow we ended up in your new palace," I turned around and looked around. I stepped forward and face planted.
"Heels. A pink dress. I'm going to go change. Be right back," I kicked the stupid heels off. I went into the huge closet and picked out some cloths. I went to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and C/N was smirking at me.
"Only for a little while," I looked down and groaned. My dress changed to this one.

I slumped into a chair and fiddled with the edges

"Will I ever get rid of this?" I gestured to the dress.
"I don't know but I like the change. Even when we were growing up, I never seen you in a dress. You were perfect before but the dress makes you even more, if that's possible," he kissed my lips briefly and I pouted. "I don't want to mess up your makeup or hair," I dragged him over to the huge bed and we went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning early. I flipped onto my side and felt something move to my waist. C/N's lips were on mine and I kissed him back. His hand cupped my neck and we pulled away. He kissed down my neck and collarbone. He paused and dug his nose into my neck.
"C/N?" I breathed. He pulled away and I threw us over the side of the bed. I landed on top of him and I looked around for blood. "Of course there isn't anything," I saw a familiar bag hanging on the door handle and I lunged for it.
I held out my hand and C/N froze in place. My eyes grew wide in shock and I hurried to the bag. The spell was slowly wearing off as I dug through the contents. He pinned me to the door and I brought my arm up. He bit the bag and I sighed in relief.
He shook his head and looked at me. His eyes went back to normal and I hugged him.
"Your dress changed again," he noted, neither of us wanting to being up the previous moment. I nodded and he dug his fingers into the loose fabric at my waist. The next thing I knew, I was flung to the wall.
"What's going on in here?" Raphael looked around. "Whoops, sorry. I still don't know my own strength sometimes," I stood up and nearly fell over again. C/N helped me stand.
"Feels like I'm wearing heels again. C/N just went psychotic vamp again. Everything is fine though."
"Have you ever done that before? The pausing thing?" I shook my head.
"No. That was one of the few things I couldn't do while I was a changeling. That and changing in a panic room. Enclosed space and all," he nodded.
"I remembered when we had one of the drills and both of us were out of the classroom and ended up in the same room. You hated that and we couldn't leave for a couple of hours," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"Exactly. My mentor hated using them too so it worked out. He wasn't claustrophobic but he thought it was best for me to learn both ways just in case. He was like a second father to me," I looked away from him. "I think he would have loved to meet you. He died before you were born."
"Who was he?"
"Your... Father. Never really thought about it until now but you look more like your mother. Her facial features, his expressions, his moods," there was a knock at the door.
"Breakfast," we headed downstairs and onto the small dining room. "This one is probably for smaller gatherings. there might be a couple more," C/N whispered. Rafael and Jillian were already there and seated. They rose when I entered and I waved my hand.
"Weren't you just wearing a different dress?" I bit back another groan.
"It's the royalty thing. I tried to change last night and it switched to a different one. It's what I'm calling normal for now.
"Sure thing, your highness," Jillian said mockingly. I rolled my eyes and we ate.

"Hey Y/N?" I looked over at him.
"Yeah?" He took my hand and pulled me up from the chair.
"We have known each other for a long time and I know we are meant to be more than best friends. Y/N, will you be my wife and allow me to become your king, ruling side by side?" He knelt and held out a ring. I held my hand to my mouth in shock.
"C/N..." He cut me off.
"Was it too much? Do you want to wait? I knew I should have added more," he stood up and ran his hand through his hair. I stood in front of him, putting my hands to his cheeks, making him look at me. I brought him down to my lips.

"Yes. I will be your wife and you will be my king. We shall rule together until the end of our time," we kissed and I looked around the large room. I gave him my vows when I accepted his hand in marriage. Now we stand here, married, and only seeing each other.
"When we were retrieving the crown, it could have been me or you," Rafael said.
"So while I was passed out at the Truce, you made a prophecy too?" He nodded. Jillian snored beside him.
"I predicted this so your welcome."

done. Finally finished. I loved this one but it needed to end. Can't believe spring break is almost done. Too short personally but oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed it!