college visit

I got out of the car and walked towards the large student building. I went inside and told the woman that I was there for a visit.
"Your guide was going to be Jimmy but he isn't here today. Hey, C/N?" A tall man walked from a room behind the desk. "I know your a sophomore but I want you to give her a tour. Jimmy isn't here and you don't have classes today. Get out of here and get some fresh air," he set a box down and shook his head.
"Whats your name?" He led me back outside and we walked towards another building.
"Y/N," I jogged to keep up and he stopped right outside.
"This is the nursing building," we went inside and I tried to focus on anything but the medical smell. I saw something in front of me and I quit walking. "Are you okay?" I nodded and leaned against the wall.
My lungs filled with fresh air and I looked around. C/N's face move in front of me.
"You went pale and wouldn't respond," the world quit spinning.
"I'm fine now. Don't have good experiences with nursing. Went on a different college tour and passed out when I walked in," I looked up at him and he stepped back.
"You sure your okay to continue the tour?" I nodded and he led me to a further building. "Is there any other issues I should know about?" I thought a moment and shook my head. He slowed down so I could keep up with him better.
"What are you majoring in?"
"Law," I noticed he winced.
"Interesting. I'm going into business," he sighed.
"I wanted to go into computer studies but my father is a lawyer and two of my siblings are lawyers. My younger sister is going into nursing and he almost kicked her out of the house," I almost put my hand on his arm but I held back.
"I'm sorry," he shrugged.
"Dont be. I'm changing my courses next semester," we went inside the next building and I instantly recognized where we were.

C/N POV
I turned around to tell her something and she was gone. I looked around and the librarian waved me over.
"Are you looking for a dark haired girl?" I nodded and she pointed. "She went that way," I thanked her and looked around. I saw her and weaved through students and shelves.
"What are you doing?" She rolled her eyes.
"Looking for books. What else would I be doing in a library?" She picked up a book and flipped through it. "You can continue with the tour," she put the book back on the shelf. I smiled and shook my head. She followed me around campus and we went back to the parking lot.
"This was fun. I think this went to being my number 1 option," she put her stuff in her car.
"I'm glad. Good luck wherever you go," I handed her a paper and I watched her drive away. I sighed and went back to the student building.
"Fall in love already?" I rolled my eyes and threw a plush (mascot) at the receptionist. I set my phone on the desk. She giggled and I went back to cleaning out the back room.
"No," my phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?"
"Is this C/N's computer and tour guide assistance?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yes. What can I do?"
"I think your touring abilities need a little work. We should meet up sometime so I can give you some tips. How does tomorrow at 4pm sound?" I paused.
"Sounds like a date. See you then," I hung up and sat down.
"What did she say?"
"We are going to meet at 4."

A few minutes earlier, Y/N POV
I walked into my apartment and my roommate blocked me from my room.
"Your smiling. What happened?" I told her about the trip and she squealed. "Whats that?" She snatched the paper from my hand and flopped onto my bed. "He even gave you his number. Can't wait to meet him," I rolled my eyes.
"Your poor boyfriend," she shrugged and I snatched the paper back. I dialed his number and he answered. "Is this C/N's computer and tour guide assistance?" BFF/N frowned.
"Yes. What can I do?"
"I think your touring abilities need a little work. We should meet up sometime so I can give you some tips. How does tomorrow at 4pm sound?" I bit my lip.
"Sounds like a date. See you then," I hung up and BFF/N hugged me.
"You asked someone out! I'm so proud," I rolled my eyes and pushed out of her grasp. "Where are you going?" I shrugged.
"I'll wing it," I put his number as a contact and texted him.

Is there any issues I should know about prior to the 'tour'?
Nope. Where should I meet you?
The park.

The next day
I got ready to go and BFF/N came in my room. She crossed her arms across her chest and shook her head.
"Wear something nicer," she picked out an outfit and I put it on.

"Will this work for you?" I frowned and she nodded

"Go get your man," I rolled my eyes and drove to the park. I saw a black truck sitting at the top of the hill and I parked next to it. C/N was leaning on the truck and smiled at me. I got out of the car and he took my hand.
"I'm ready for a real tour," I walked to a few of my favorite places around town and went back to our vehicles a few hours later.
"This was fun. That was better than my tour," I shook my head and he stopped me. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Can I take you my favorite restaurant?" I smiled up at him and nodded.
We got in our separate cars and drove to the restaurant. I got a call from BFF/N.
"Just wanted to tell you that we are having a date night," I smiled and saw a couple walk in front of my car.
"Figured. Have fun," I hung up and got my stuff. I locked my car and walked behind the couple. I grabbed BFF/N and she nearly screamed.
"Don't do that," he boyfriend waved at me and I laughed. Something was around my waist and I looked up.
"Hey, C/N. Meet my roommate, BFF/N and her boyfriend," we went inside and sat down at a table. We ate then all left.

This was cute. I have around a dozen stories started and no time to type them out. Not to mention my birthday passed again and I'm busy all weekend. Ugh. Hope you guys enjoyed it!