homework stress

I woke up and saw my alarm didn't go off. I rushed to get ready and left my English textbook at home. I drove to school and ran to the building.
I walked into school 10 minutes later than normal and I rushed to my first class before the bell rang. I barley made it and I slid into my chair. I scribbled down notes, thinking I forgot something.
"We have a test today," our science teacher said in our third class. I competed the test, thankful I knew the content. We ate lunch and I stared at my English work, confused. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I nearly screamed and huffed.
"Don't do that," C/N looked over at me worried.
"I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. What's going on?" I shrugged.
"Don't know what you're talking about," he shook his head.
"You haven't spoken to anyone today, you look stressed, and you're on edge."
"I'm fine, really. Alarm didn't go off this morning and I was almost late. No big deal," I turned back to the worksheet and I saw him looking over every now and then.

I drove home and went to my room. I started working on my overabundance of homework and I ran a hand through my hair. My phone buzzed with an incoming message and I answered it.
"Hey BFF/N. What's up?"
"What was wrong today?"
"Nothing. I'm fine," she groaned.
"I'll be over in 45 minutes. I'm at BF/N's house," she hung up and I kept working on my work. After a few minutes, I was lifted from my chair and I screamed into a hand. I was sat down onto the bed.
"Shh, it's okay," I looked over at my work and went to get up. He pulled me back next to him. I glared at C/N and he moved his hand away.
"What are you doing here?" I brought my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.
"BFF/N wanted someone to check on you. She got caught up in traffic and won't be in town for a while.. All of us are worried about you. You never act like this," I rolled my eyes.
"I have a lot of work to do," he shook his head.
"You've been quieter for a few days. You don't give as many answers and you haven't said much to any of us."
"And? I might just not want to answer. Can I go back to my school work now?" He nodded and I went back to my desk. I worked on a few worksheets and I put some papers away.
"You need a break," I shook my head and he left the room. I picked up another page and I was turned around. C/N leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. He went to pull away and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around me and helped me stand.
"Now that your taking a well deserved break, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" We pulled away and I rolled my eyes. We sat down on the bed.
"Stress. All of the assignments due at the same time and a lot of end of term things," I put my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my forehead.
"If you need anything, you know we can help," I nodded and he touched our noses together.