Headache

Its been raining for the past week and everyone hasn't been able to get out of the house. I groan out loud as my siblings run and fight past my door for the millionth time in 30 minutes.  I clutch my head and throw a pillow over my head.
My phone rings and I hold it up to my ear. The person starts rambling and I turn the volume down so she isn't yelling. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. I closed my eyes for a second.
"Y/N! Did you hear a word i said?!" I hummed and her voice slipped away in a blur.

I heard my phone ringing again and I answered it.
"Hello?"
"BFF/N called me. I'm at the door. Ill be right there," I put my phone down and close my eyes again. Someone sat beside me and placed a cool cloth to my forehead.
"What..."
"You have a slight fever. I was cooling you down a little," a male voice spoke.
"I need to call BFF/N back. I fell asleep while she was talking," I say up and the world blurred. I fell backwards and hit my head on something.
"You need sleep," something wrapped around me.
" I guess I could take a nap. This pillow is comfortable," I mumble.

"Y/N. Wake up, your mom just left for work," a soft voice murmured. I woke up and I stretched. I leaned back into my pillow.
"C/N? What are you doing here?" I sat up and nearly fell backwards off the bed. He pulled me back up by my waist.
"You fell asleep while talking to BFF/N yesterday so she asked me to come check on you. You had a major headache," he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you feeling better?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead.
"Oh, I got some food for you. I figured you would be hungry," I ate.
"Why did you come over?"
"BFF/N asked me to."
"Any other reason," he groaned teasingly and pecked my lips.
"I like you a lot. It's okay if you don't like me the same way but I thought..." I cut him off and kissed him.
"I've waited forever to hear that," I smiled and he grinned. My phone rang and I got up. "I'll be right back," I answered it and walked to the kitchen.
"You doing okay? What happened?? I want answers," I giggled and explained what happened.
"Your plan worked. Calling C/N to take care of me," she paused a second.
"I never called him. I told my boyfriend you weren't feeling well but I didn't tell C/N. They might have talked about it and came up with the idea," I heard yelling in the background.
"That isn't true. I just told C/N you were sick," her boyfriend stole her phone and I heard her chasing him. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, talk to you later?" I hung up the phone and I got a pan out to make some food.
"What did BFF/N want?" He wrapped his arms around me.
"Just to check on me. So no one told you to do this? She said she never called you and neither did her boyfriend."
"All my idea," I smiled at him.
"Your so sweet," he rolled his eyes.
"Don't let it escape us, ok? I have a reputation to uphold," I hummed and he shook his head. "Your going to tell everyone, aren't you?"
"That your a big softy? Not everyone but a few people," he groaned and I giggled.
"Just be glad your cute," I stirred the food and bit my lip.
"I'm not cute," he turned me to face him.
"You are, especially when your mad or trying to prove me wrong," he kissed me and I kissed him back. "Don't burn the food," I turned around and he pulled me away.
"No,no, no. I need to stir," I stirred and served up the food quickly so C/N couldn't pull me away again.
"I love you but your frustrating," he smiled.
"I get that a lot," he kissed my head and we ate.

Kinda short but I didn't know how to end it or keep up the story. I hope you guys enjoyed it!