C/N's Wedding part 2

Y/N POV
Everyone was still confused as I walked up the aisle towards the couple still making out. I slid my jacket off and walked up the stairs to the alter. I smirked and they finally pulled away. I punched her first and she fell to the floor.
"Don't hurt me. I'm carrying C/N's child."
"The lies are out. Your not pregnant and you love sleeping around, golddigger," C/N's ex best friend tried to punch me in the gut and I punched his side and jaw. "You both deserve worse but this is the best I'll allow," I picked up my jacket on the way out.
"Food is in the main hall. Enjoy the ruined wedding," I yelled and the guests filtered into the large room.
"What are you going to do now?"
"Drink and eat food. Haven't ate since last night," he cut up the cake and put a slice on a plate for me. He flipped it and I caught it with my other hand.
"Nice try," I downed a glass of wine and rolled my eyes. "She chose the wine?" He nodded. BFF/N and her boyfriend walked over.
"We are going to the bar, you coming?" I put a few more slices of cake on my plate.
"Yeah. Should be fine for a while," the four of us went to BFF/N's car and she drove to the bar. I ate my cake by then and threw away the trash. I followed them to the bar and we ordered some drinks. I walked over to the pool table and I heard someone behind me.
"Do you play pool?"
"Occasionally. Want me to teach you?" He nodded and he walked over to me. I hit the triangle and handed him the cue. He tried to copy me and I shook my head. I repositioned his hands and nodded.
"Hit that white ball first," I pointed and he nodded. He hit the ball and it knocked a stripped one into the net. We went back and forth for a while and we finally ended the game.
"Good job. You learn quick," we went back to the bar and ordered a few more drinks.
"Are you C/N? The one she never stops talking about?
"Really, Clay?" He smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just asking a question and stating the obvious," C/N walked over to me, kissed my forehead, and took my hand.

The next morning, BFF/N POV
I walked into Y/N's apartment and I saw C/N on the couch. I heard a thump and I went to her room. She wasn't there and I heard another thump. I thought a moment and my boyfriend appeared in the doorway.
"Have you tried downstairs?" I ran downstairs and her weights were on the floor. I saw her eyes close and I went over to her. I crouched next to her.
"Y/N?" She raised her hand up and I put my hand over her fist.
"What happened?"
"I just got here and C/N's on the couch. I'm guessing you didn't sleep last night and just woke up," she nodded.
"I guess that makes sense," she pinched the bridge of her nose and sat up. "I'm going to go change," she got up and went upstairs. We followed and she stepped into the kitchen.
She took a few things out of the fridge and set them on the counter. She made some food and C/N sat up.
"Whats going on?" BF/N explained and I picked up one of the stirring spoons. Y/N snatched it away and put the spoon back.
"If you look at the food, it will burn, much less you trying to help," I rolled my eyes and clicked the button for the coffee pot. I impatiently waited and I heard a cracking noise. I looked up and Y/N was drinking from a bottle.
"Little early to be drinking, don't you think?" She turned and held the bottle out so I could read the label.
"Juice, BFF/N. Its just juice," she shook her head and turned back to the food. She started cutting up fruit on the island and C/N walked in. He wrapped his arms around her and put his head on hers. I saw Y/N look down, obviously blushing.
"The food smells amazing, baby," he kissed her cheek and he sat at one of the barstools. She served up the food and we ate. We left and gave C/N a I'm watching you look. 

C/N POV
Our friends left and Y/N cleaned up. I helped her and we sat on the couch. I took her hand and pulled her into my lap.
"How does it feel to be getting married one day and single the next?" I shook my head.
"As long as you'll be my girlfriend, I won't be single anymore," she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back and we pulled away, gasping slightly for air. "I love you," I brushed my nose against her cheek and jaw.
"I love you too."

Took forever to finish this. I hope you guys enjoyed it!