Blind Date

A/N
Only two days left. Can't wait until spring break! Allergy season is as horrible as ever. I hope you guys enjoy this random oneshot.

"What are you doing?" I was laying on my back, head and arms hanging over the side.
"Texting my bf. What does it look like?"
"Texting. I'm bored," I groaned.
"We can play a game and whoever wins will make the other do what they want," I shrugged. It couldn't be that bad.
"Sure," we played truth or dare for a while. "Dare," I said.
"Go on a blind date with someone of my choosing," I looked away for a moment.
"You know what happened last time I went on a date. Didn't end well," I crossed my arms.
"Well it's tonight so I can't cancel now," she said.
"Fine. I'll do it," I groaned. She got me ready and dropped me off at the restaurant. I went inside and told the waiter my name.
He led me to a table where someone was sitting. I say down awkwardly and ordered a drink. He didn't look up until the waiter left again.
"Hey. When did she tell you about tonight?" The man asked.
"About a hour ago," I looked into his eyes briefly and looked away. "Long time no see," he nodded.
"I'm visiting Mom and Dad. I don't know how much longer in staying and that's when BFF/N asked to do a blind date with someone."
"That's good. Nothing has really changed. I'm still the same," he smirked slightly.
"You are wearing a dress," he pointed out.
"Other than that it's the same old me," we talked for a while and he drove me to BFF/N's apartment. Her walked me to the door.
"I had fun tonight," he nodded.
"I did too. I might stay a little longer."
"Any particular reason?" I asked, my heart slowly sinking. He rolled his eyes.
"Your smart but you really have your moments," he tilted my chin with his curled finger and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and I heard yelling.
"Why are you doing that out in the open where other people can see you? Leave her alone and go home, boy," I rolled my eyes and something slammed inside the apartment.
"Shut up, Karen. No one cares about your unrealistic expectations for people," BFF/N yelled from the window. "On did I hurt your feelings because I speak the truth and it hurts? Leave people alone and Let them live their lives without being criticized for it. I'm not hurting you or other people so stop," the woman paused.
"I'm going to call the police. Maybe they will do something with you children. Where are your parents? I want..."
"Go call the cops and leave us alone!" I screamed, pulling C/N inside. "I'm sorry about Karen. She usually isn't this bad," he kissed me again, pushing me against the door. I bit his lip in surprise and he put his hands on my hips.
"I see the date went good."
"Is that her name or is that what you call her?"
"Both," me and BFF/N said. We went into the kitchen to talk. BFF/N started some coffee when the cops showed up. We heard Karen screaming and went outside.
"Officers, this is a big misunderstanding. That's the real criminal over there. You have the wrong person. I'm innocent."
"We've had several complaints about you for the past couple of years. We've discovered you have been in illegal actions recently and there is evidence inside your house according to the neighbors," the officer walked by us.
"Tell these idiots the truth. I would never do anything illegal and biting to complain about little old me for," Karen pleaded, launching herself at us. "Tell them!"
"You told us to be good girls and never lie so I won't. She snuggles something into the basement and has visitors come in the middle of the night. Everyone has sent in at least 3 complaints over the past couple of years. She yells at kids for playing outside instead of inside. She yells at joggers for running and she yells at Every one to grow up. She thinks women should be locked inside of a house all day and men should do laborious tasks. She yelled at me the other day for mowing my lawn and told me to get a man for that," he nodded.
"I see. We will be in touch. Have a good evening," I nodded and Karen was dragged away screaming.
"I didn't think she was that bad from your messages," C/N told BFF/N when we went back inside and after I changed cloths.
"She didn't know half of that. She just found out," I ran a hand through my hair and paced. "I never told anyone about what she's done before. I've learned to let it go because I can do a lot of things most women my age don't like doing," C/N and BFF/N forced me to sit down and she forced a warm cup in my shaking hands.
"She's taken care of. She can't hurt us anymore. She can't hurt you anymore," BFF/N made me look at her. I nodded and C/N hugged me.
"I've got news I didn't tell you before. I'm moving back. I want to be closer to family and you definitely helped that," I looked up at him.
"Why?" He rolled his eyes.
"Will you please be my girlfriend?" I nodded and hugged him back.
"Since we are on the topic of good news," she turned her hand. "He proposed."
"He told me and asked if he had my permission to marry you."
"Do you guys mind if I stay here for the night? It's kinda late and I wouldn't get home until early tomorrow morning anyway," I gave BFF/N the puppy eyes and she groaned.
"Fine, you can stay," I finished drinking my coffee and we went upstairs. I closed the door behind us and we got into my bed.
"Night," He took his shirt off and snuggled next to me.
"G'night," he kissed my neck and went to sleep.

This one was cute. First time trying a Karen character and I think it was okay. I hope you guys enjoyed it!