haircut

I walked into school the next day and I sat down next to BFF/N and she frowned at me.
"Who are... Y/N, is that you?" I nodded, giggling slightly. "I love it," she hugged me and her boyfriend walked over.
"Hey new girl," he ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes. We went to our class and waited a while.
About 15 minutes later, C/N stood next to me and I sighed. He curled a strand of hair around his finger. His fingers lingered on my jaw and I looked up at him.
"Sorry guys. You need to go to (other teacher)'s room," a woman walked by and we went to the classroom. C/N's hand brushed mine as we walked and it took all of my willpower to not take his hand. We sat down and another guy in the class sat next to me.
"Hey, Y/N. I like your hair," he scooted closer to me and I shrugged. I pulled my work from my folder. "I didn't understand the work, do you mind to help me?"
"Sure," I went over how to do the assignment and he leaned closer to me. "I think you understand it now," I went back to my work and saw C/N angrily scribbling answers. I saw the guy staring at me again and I inwardly groaned.
"Still don't understand?"
"You, yes," the bell rang and I left the classroom quickly. I went into my next class and sat next to BFF/N. I sighed and heard someone in the hallway and I sat under the desk.
"Tell him I'm in the bathroom," the guy came into the classroom and asked where I was. He left and I looked around. I got back in my chair.
"What was that all about?"
"Don't know. Last hour (rgn) kept asking me to help him and such. I'm so confused," I pressed my fingers to the bridge of my nose. "Then C/N looked mad. I don't know what's going on," BFF/ N was quiet and the teacher gave us notes.
"I'll see you later," I went to my next class and went into the room.
"Why don't you love me anymore?" I heard (rival's name) and a groan.
"I never loved you and you never liked me either," I heard crying and footsteps coming towards the room. More students filled the classroom now and C/N walked into the room looking exhausted.
"C/N,this conversation is not over," (rival's name) crossed her arms over her chest.
"I'm ending it now. Get to class," he sat beside me, his assigned seat and she screeched.
"You need to go, (rival's name). Your late for class," the teacher tried to start teaching and C/N put his head down. 
"My father is the principal. I'm not leaving until C/N tells me he loves me."
"I'm not going to," he raised his head and took my writing hand. "I love Y/N too much," I looked at him in shock.
"Just kiss already," the class yelled and he smiled at me.
"Whats going on in here? I can hear you yelling from down the hall, sweetheart," her father walked into the room.
"He won't admit he loves me," the principal sighed.
"We've been over this honey. You don't really care about him and he obviously feels the same way. Get over it," her gaze shifted to me and hardened.
"Its her fault. She stole him from me. Give her detention or expel her," I stood up and stood in front of my desk.
"Why do you think I stole C/N. He isn't property and has feelings. If neither of you like each other, why are you making such a fuss over this," she launched herself at me and her father dragged her away. I sat back down and we continued with class.

After school, at BFF/N's house
"Why do you think C/N was acting that way in class today?" I shrugged and someone walked into the room. I threw a pillow over my face and someone sat on the bed. The pillow was removed and I sat up. C/N laid his head in my lap and I leaned against the wall.
"Couldn't help but halfway hear your conversation. I was irritated," he ran his fingers though my curly hair.
"No because someone was jealous that another guy..." BFF/N ran into the room and was dragged away by her boyfriend.
"Why were you jealous?" A tinge of pink brushed his cheeks.
"(rgn) was talking to you during math," he mumbled.
"He needed help with the..." He shook his head.
"He's been talking for months about making you another one of his... You get the point," I smiled.
"We both know that wouldn't happen," he looked up at me and sat up.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He went to get up when I pulled him into a hug?
"Of course," he hugged me back and the door slammed open.
"You two are boring. Don't couples, ya know, make out instantly once they officially get together?"
"You've been reading too much fanfiction."
"Will you leave them alone?" She shook her head and launched herself at me. She miscalculated and rolled off the other side. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

2 new stories started and competed within a few hours. I hope you guys enjoyed it!