easter egg hunt

"Whoever finds the most eggs gets a prize and whoever finds the largest egg wins whatever is inside it," I looked around looking for Y/N.
   "Where's Y/N? She wanted to do this as much as we did," my brother spoke up, giving me a side wink and I glared at him.
   I'm sure she's around here somewhere," BFF/N said and released the kids. "Thanks for being here, C/N. I'm kind of worried about her, though. She should have been here by now," she pulled out her phone.
   She dialed Y/N's number and I heard a familiar ring tone through the field. She pointed in the direction and we ran towards the noise. I looked over my shoulder and saw BFF/N waving at me. I heard the ringing in a huge oak tree just ahead of me. It clicked off and I jumped to the lowest branch.
   "Y/N?" I saw a large human-sized egg and I climbed to it. I sat on a branch next to it and opened it. Y/N almost rolled off the branch before I caught her. She stretched and yawned, looking at the egg halves falling to the ground.
   "Really, BFF/N," she shook her head, groggy from sleep, and tried to climb down. "What the? Am I still dreaming?" She rubbed her eyes and I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned forward and kissed her briefly. She wrapped her arms around my neck.
   "This must be a dream," she yawned and closed her eyes again. I smiled at her and carefully climbed down. I went back to the main building and saw BFF/N smirking in the kitchen.
   "Did you find the large Easter egg?" She teased, grinning when she saw her friend in my arms.
   "I hope there's a real one for the kids," she giggled and nodded.
   "Its got a large teddy bear or something. Just glad none of them got to her before you. Would have been bad," I shook my head and carried Y/N into the lounging area. I grabbed a blanket and set her down on the couch.
   She wrapped her arms around me and I picked her up. I laid down and she curled up on my chest. I fixed the blanket and went to sleep.

Later, Y/N POV
   I yawned and opened my eyes. I dug my face into my pillow, it having the faint scent of C/N's cologne on it. I'm still dreaming, I thought, hugging my pillow. Something moved around my waist and I froze. I looked around, recognizing the lounge of the place we set up the Easter egg hunt.
   "Sleep good?" C/N sat up and kissed my cheek. I blushed and the door opened.
   "We need to go. The kids left about an hour ago," I walked out of the lounge and dragged BFF/N off.
   "What did you do?"
   "You were tired and fell asleep. We took you to the tree and put you in the egg," I rolled my eyes and walked outside. Something ran into the back of my leg and I stumbled.
   "Where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere," C/N's brother looked around my leg and pouted.
   "I was helping the Easter bunny get the eggs ready for you guys to find," I picked him up and he wrapped himself around me. I took him back to the main building and sat at the bar. "I think you lost something, C/N," I tried to detach his brother from me.
   "No. I haven't seen you all day," he whined, holding tighter.
   "Your going to go home anyway, without me," he shook his head.
   "I'll go home with you."
   "Or she can come home with us. BFF/N drove her and her boyfriend here so she can come with us if she wants to," C/N suggested.
   "That's the best idea you've ever had," C/N rolled his eyes.
   "Sure, not just because someone's holding me hostage," I detached from B/N, claiming to need to use the bathroom, and glared at BFF/N. She followed behind me into the bathroom. "Really? Getting B/N involved?"
   "He loves you, I'm not part of that. Now you just have to choose who you want to be with," she teased and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure your boyfriend is waiting," I stuck out my tongue and left with C/N and B/N. B/N reluctantly got in the backseat and I sat in the passenger seat. I looked in the mirror and saw B/N was asleep.
   I looked out of the window and felt C/N take my hand. He turned onto a gravel driveway and parked in front of his house. The back door opened and B/N got out of the truck. I looked over at C/N and he smiled.
   "You're so beautiful," he whispered, putting his hand on my cheek. He pressed his lips to mine and my eyes fluttered closed. We pulled away and he scooted closer to me. I ran my fingers through his hair and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me back and I smiled against his lips.
   "What's so funny?" He asked, brushing his nose against my cheek. I giggled and looked out the window.
   "I think your brother is jealous."
   "He's never been good at sharing but now I won't be able to," he pulled me into his lap and put his head on my shoulder. "If you'll be my girlfriend," I nodded and we sat there for a while. We ate dinner and B/N led me to his room.
   He showed me some of his toys and books. He yawned and I scooped him up. He squealed in delight and I dropped him on the bed. I shut the door behind me and C/N was standing there.
   "Maybe he isn't the only one who's jealous," I teased and C/N shook his head.
   "Not jealous at all," I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me.
   "Of course not," I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He picked me up and shut the door to his room, still kissing me. He wrapped his arms around me and sat on his bed. We pulled away, breathing heavily, and I smiled at him in the darkness.
   "We should go to sleep," I yawned and he kissed me slowly. He laid down and pulled the blankets over us.

It's been a while since I've been able to write. This one was fun to write. I hope you guys enjoyed it!