Christmas

Just a quick idea. Halfway relatable. I hope you guys enjoy it! This story is at 6.09 reads and #1 for #randomthoughts. Thanks for reading.

The literal day after thanksgiving. I dragged all of my Christmas decorations out of the closet and and then put away my fall decorations. I changed into my dog onesie and put on my fuzzy socks. Its 60 degrees but whatever. Definently going to die of heat stroke but tis the season, so it's worth it.
I blared Christmas music as I decorated.I sang along and something tapped my shoulder. I nearly fell over but the person caught me. I turned down the music and looked up.
"Hey Y/N," I blushed.
"Hey. What are you doing here?"
"She said you were decorating today and would need help. She gave me her key and told me to tell you she has a date with my best friend so neither of them are going to show up," I nodded and he helped me decorate.

A while later, there was a knock at the door. I saw BFF/N and her boyfriend standing there. They came in and complemented our work. I went into the kitchen to make dinner.
"Where did the rosemary go?" I looked in the fridge and saw C/N walk in. "Have you seen the..." I stood up and he held something above us. He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Thanks.for bringing the rosemary back," I took it from him and continued to work.
All of them stayed for dinner and dessert then left. C/N stayed behind and suggested we watch Christmas movies.
"Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he pulled me over to him. He sat me in his lap and kissed me. He put his hand on my waist and the other on my neck.
"Forgot my wallet. Didn't mean to interrupt," I looked up and saw. BFF/N with her phone in hand. "This is going to be an amazing Christmas card," I leaped off the couch and tackled her. I retrieved her phone and deleted the photos. I gave her phone back and they left. I took off my elf onesie and fuzzy socks.
"What are you..." He covered his eyes with his hand and I giggled. I sat on his lap and took his hand away. He shook his head and I kissed his eyelids gently.
"I have cloths on, silly," still keeping his eyes closed, he felt my back and hips. He opened them and I smirked. "Its a little too warm for a onesie," he nodded and kissed my neck and collarbone. We heard the end credits and he scooted to the edge of the couch.
"I better get home," I wrapped my arms and legs around him.
"You don't have to go," I felt him laughing.
"Your not giving me another option, are you?" I shook my head and he carried me upstairs. He pulled back my blankets and tried to make me detach from him. He gave up after a while and laid down. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep. He snuggled into my neck and I went to sleep.