Break up

A/N

Love being stressed with school. Hoping to update some more but it's getting kinda harder to catch a break. I am writing out a part four of Ex Fairytale so I can work on it easier. Can't wait for the 50's heat wave this week. Hope you guys enjoy!

I looked at my beautiful dress and natural make for in the mirror. I nodded and walked to the small diner a couple of blocks from my house. I glanced at my phone and checked my messages. BFF/N gave me a good luck and I went inside.
I told them my name and the waiter led me to a table with three chairs. I saw two people sitting there, their heads close together. I walked up and cleared my throat.
"How long has this been going on, (random guy name)?"
"A couple of months. Why do you ask, (rude nickname)? He never loved you. Why would anyone love someone like you? You are nothing," the waiter looked between me and my rival. I laughed softly.
"You think you won this. I planned this. I knew he was talking around and I asked you to meet him here tonight. I tried to break it off but he would not let me leave so I planned this, for his side to show her face into the light. Have fun explaining the proposal to your parents," I smirked.
"Proposal? That was for us, right?" He shook his head.
"I got the ring for you then Dad found it and blabbed to Mom who told her it was for her. They adore her and we hate her. I dated her for the money which she kept a firm grip on."
"I don't need you and I really don't need that fake ring," I turned on my heel and left. I went home and took my cloths and makeup off. I changed into shorts and a large hoodie. I pulled up my messages and created a new message between me, BFF/N, and (Y/C)/BFF/N.
(Italicized is Y/N, Underling and italicized is BFF/N and bold italicized is the guys)

I did it. He's gone.
Congrats. It was for the best. Just remember we are here in case you need us.
Please call if you need anything.
I will. Ill talk with you guys in the morning. I need some sleep. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

It was hard to get him to leave me alone. I've really been thinking about leaving him for a while now. It was hard but I'll make it through.

I woke up the next morning in a cold sweat. I shed a few tears and I got a message.

I just woke up. You doin okay?
Who is this?
C/N. Answer my question
Just woke up from nightmare. I'll be fine.

I waited a few minutes and started crying again. I turned my notifications and put my phone on the table.   There was a knock on the door.
"I know your there. Let me in. Please," I opened the door and he launched himself at me.
"I'm so glad your okay. I missed you so much," I broke down and he sank to the floor. He pulled me closer to him and I cried into his shirt.
"He's... Gone. Forever. His parents will get over it eventually. He never loved me."
"He might not have but someone did. They hid in the background," he kissed my forehead.
"Do you know who that was?" I sniffle and he nodded. He tested his head over mine. "Who?" I turned on my knees to face him. We were inches apart now.
"Isn't it obvious?" I shook my head and he leaned closer to me. His lips met mine and I hesitated for a second.I pulled back and he pulled me back to him, lips crashing onto mine hungrily.
He wrapped his legs around me and he scooted back against the wall. His fingers slipped up my shirt and I gasped. I moaned when his fingers brushed my skin. He smirked on my lips and we finally pulled away.
"Will you please be my girlfriend?" I dropped my head to his shoulder. "Y/N?" I mumbled something and went to sleep.

C/N POV

I asked her again and looked down. She snored softly and I smiled. I picked her up and went upstairs. I set her down and I laid out beside her. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep.

BFF/N POV

I called Y/N for the millionth time. I groaned and my boyfriend glanced at me.
"Hopefully she is asleep or her phone died," I blushed my phone, hopeful for a reply. Our car broke down in the middle of the night and I couldn't go see how she was doing.
"Something feels wrong though," he it his hand on my thigh. I looked up from my screen.
"She is fine. Go see for yourself," I have him a funny look. "We have been sitting here for a little while," I opened the door with my key and raced upstairs. I stopped in the doorway.
"What's wrong? Let me see," he pushed me into the room and he stopped too. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Just pillows. See," he brought his hand down and pay the pile of blankets. C/N sat up slowly, shirtless. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Hey guys, what's up?"
"Too bright," Y/N turned over and put her head in C/N's lap. He blushed and combed some hair from her face. She crawled on top of him and wrapped her arms around him.
"Y/N? Would you be my girlfriend? I known I asked last night but you were asleep," she nodded and he smiled.

Later
Y/N POV

"C/N... What happened?" He told me what had happened. Our friends were looking at us. I blushed beet red. "So we are dating?" He nodded.

Little long but I finished it.