Miraculous Ladybug

This us how I feel the reveal will go. Your Ladybug and C/N is Chat Noir. I hope you guys enjoy it! Marinette has the mouse miraculous and Adrian has another one. Everyone else has their assigned miraculous'. Everyone knows about each other's miraculous except Y/N and C/N. They think they need to keep it a secret. Master Fu is still the guardian

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I threw my lucky charm into the air and everything went back to normal.
"Pound it," we said in unison. I checked my yo-yo for the time.
"Its kinda late. We better get home," my earrings beeped furiously. I looked at Chat and saw him looking at his ring. I ran behind a wall and transformed back.
"Hey, Ladybug?" Tikki fluttered beside me and shook her head.
"Yea?"
"Do you have any food. Someone decided to eat the emergency stash," I heard Chat arguing with his kwami.
"No, I was hoping you had some," I heard a door open.
"Y/N? Is that you?" Alya stepped onto the roof. "Who are you talking to?"
"Hey Alya. Me and Y/N took a walk and ended up on the same roof. We were both going to come see you guys but we took the long way," I nodded, hoping Alya would be convinced. She nodded and let us inside. Nino, Marinette, and Adrian sat on a couch. Me and C/N walked in and sat on a smaller couch across from them. I texted mom and dad that I was over at Alya's place and put my phone away.
"Now that everyone is here, we should play a game," Marinette suggested.
"I'll be in the kitchen making food," I get up and explore the cabinets. I made some tacos and other snacks. I sat them on the table and went back to the tacos. Someone walked in and I ignored them. I put the knife down and turned around. C/N stood behind me and leaned down.
He kissed me, muffling a scream and I heard our friends cheering. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. He went to set me on the counter and I pushed him away.
"There's a knife right there," my legs were around his waist.
"The dares done. Yall can go back to the game," our friends went back to playing the game.
"Was that just for the dare?" C/N helped me cook the food.
"I've been wanting to do that for a while," I looked at him.
"What about Ladybug? I thought you loved her," I looked away from him.
"I love you, Y/N. Both you and Ladybug. You are the same person. I can see that now. The question is, do you love Chat and C/N?" I nodded and he kissed me again.
"I think I'm going to cry," someone whispered behind us. We turned around and saw our friends sitting at the bar. I served up the food and we ate.
"How did it take 5 months for you guys to get together?" Marinette asked.
"I don't know. How come it took yall, what season were we on, 6, 8? We never said the other was 'just a friend' either," Adrian and Marinette rolled their eyes.
"She has a point," Alya said. I grinned and we had a sleepover.

So I gave 4.62K reads and this book is #26 in random thoughts. Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it!