Tomboy (Farmgirl) vs Cityboy

Cute idea I've been writing out from a few months ago. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I finished my usual daily chores then got ready to feed the animals. A car pulled up and I gulped some water. Someone walked up to the tractor as I set my cooler in the floorboard.
"C/N? What are you doing here?"
"BFF/N dropped me off."
"I have to go feed the animals. Come on, and we'll talk on the way," I climbed in and held out my hand. He took it and climbed into the cab. I opened the rear window and went into the back field.
"Where are your parents?"
"The lake. I had chores so I volunteered to stay behind and feed the animals too," I spear a hay bale and take it another field. "Did BFF/N mention coming over," he shook his head
"She told me she had to taxi people around and she was going to drop me at a friend of hers place to wait or be taken home by her friend," I snorted quietly.
"Her willingly drive people around? !ist be family or her boyfriend," I parked the tractor and pushed past him. I unwrapped the bale and got back in the tractor.
I lowered the bale onto the ground and went back for another. I hit a bump and C/N fell forward. I grabbed his shirt before he face planted into the windshield.
He sat down and I pulled my hand away. I picked up another bale.
"Instincts?" He asked and I looked at him funny. "Did you have to do that a lot?" I nodded.
"When my brothers were little. As they got older, I held them back less. If they hit the windshield, oops. They learned the hard way to take care of themselves. I'm the oldest so I had to take care of them."
"I'm the youngest so I get that. I usually had to keep my sister and brothers out of trouble," he smiled and I got out of the tractor. We did this process a few more times and talked.
"I'm glad BFF/N dropped me off. This was fun," the tractor hit a bump and C/N fell against me. I wrapped an arm around his waist, keeping him steady.
He went rigid and I steered the tractor back to the barn one handed.
"I still have some chores I have to do," I turned slightly and pulled the window back down. I turned the tractor off and let go of him.
"Do you mind if I stay a bit longer?" He looked at me.
"That's fine," we climbed down and I took a couple of bags and other supplies outside. I harvested some vegetables and cut flowers. I used the weed eater around the house, fruit bushes, trees, garden, some smaller buildings, and flower beds.
I went inside and cleaned the veggies. I put the flowers in random vases and jars around the house. C/N came in and we played cards.
"Do you ever hold still?" I shook my head.
"There's always something to do. Besides, today was a slow day," he raised an eyebrow.
"Slow?"
"Yeah. Sometimes I'm out from dawn till dusk. I still have some things that still need doing but can wait," we finished the game.
I traced an invisible list on the table with my finger. I tapped one of the points.
"Y/N, you okay?" I looked up .
"Y..yeah. Just thinking," his hand covered mine. I looked at him and felt his lips on mine. He went to pull away and I brought him closer.
"I never thought you would like me back," we both said and laughed.
"A farm girl and a city boy," I smirked.
"Guess so. Since you are already here, do you want to stay for dinner? I'm sure my family will love you," we both looked outside.
"Sure," we went to the kitchen and made food.

"Dinner is delicious, honey," Mom commented.
"Thanks but I had a little help," my youngest brother nearly spot out his juice.
"This helper must be special. No one is allowed in the kitchen when she is cooking. Not even to get a glass of water, much less help cook."
"I'm not the only one overprotective of inanimate objects, James," we glared at each other.
"So who are you, I never caught your name," Mom said, ignoring our quarrel.
"C/N," my other brother out his fork down gently. "The C/N? The one she talks about all the time? L/N?"
"Yes, and I guess she does," he raised an eyebrow but focused on his last few bites of food. I rolled my eyes and we continued eating.

"Come back anytime, C/N," Mom said. My brothers were whispering and I inwardly groaned. Everyone said goodbye and we walked to the car.
"Hey C/N," I paused, turning to face my brothers. They pulled twin like serious faces. "You hurt her, you will..." I calmly went between them and put both of them in a headlock.
"Threaten him once more and see what happens. I seem to recall we have a couple of calves to..." They tried pulling away. Alright, we get the picture . Let us go and take your boyfriend home, " I threw them back towards the house. C/N brushed his lips over mine.
"They aren't worth of that trouble," he curled his arm around me.
"Y/N and C/N sittin in a tree..."
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love..."
"Then comes marriage," they both made exaggerated barfing noises.
"Then comes..."
"I dare you to finish that verse," I pinned them to the ground after a short time .
"A baby in a carriage. Your welcome Mrs.(C/N) L/N, " I punched James in the shoulder. I finally let them go and got in the car. I drove down the road.
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me , sorry cousin those beautiful eyes.
"A bruise or two won't hurt. They had it coming for them for weeks. Mom and Dad told them to quit teasing me about you because I was going to snap eventually."
"Is that your 'I'm going to snap but not while my boyfriend is here,' warning?" I nodded and dropped him off.

Part 1 done. Less than 2 weeks until school is over. Yay. Might get to write more. I'm exhausted cause of normal trying to cra m everything into the last week of school prior to AP testing and finals. Yay. I hope you guys enjoyed it!