Stressed

When your super stressed so you decide to wrote about other people being stressed. Hope you guys enjoy!

I ran home and threw my stuff onto the couch. I went upstairs and sat at the desk. I opened my laptop and started to type on my essay for English. I ran downstairs to get my backpack then went back to typing. I blared my music through my ear buds and went back to work.
I turned around after I finished and turned on the essay. I started on my science homework. Something touched my shoulder and I whipped around.
"Oh it's just you," I went back to my work, taking out my ear buds. "Why are you here? I thought you were at that party tonight?" He shook his head.
"BFF/N got worried because you weren't answering your phone. I even tried texting you but no response," I mumbled under my breath. I messaged her back and turned back to C/N.
"I know something's wrong. You can tell me ya know," he sat on the bed.
"I... I can't. I don't have time. Schoolwork," I turned back around, struggling to contain my emotions. I finished my assignment and was turned back around. C/N pulled me next to him on the bed. Silent tears fell down my cheeks.
"How long?"
"Couple of weeks maybe. Just a little stress. Nothing much. I can control it a while longer," he brushed a finger across my cheek.
"I don't think you can. Seems like it's escaping," he pulled me to him and rubbed my back as I cried. "You okay know?" He whispered and I stood up.
"Thanks C/N," he took my hand and pulled me back.
"Now that you've calmed a bit, tell me what's wrong?"
"Just a little stress."
"A little? Or some recent and some of it built up?" I looked down and blushed. "I've know you for years. I know how well you take stress and what you do to 'cope'. Not effective at all," I told him and he nodded.
"Well what you have is Stressyidis. Nothing new but we are going to try a new treatment," I looked at him strangely.
"Since when you become a doctor?"
"Since my best friend gets Stressyidis and the prior treatments wouldn't work. I'm recommending you talk to people more often about your emotions and stuff. And you need a emotional support person, animal, or thing," he pretended to write.
"And while you figure that out, I'm going to do school."
"You also need a 5 minute break every 30 minutes," I rolled my eyes and worked on my math. About 30 minutes later, he pulled me away from the computer and back onto the bed. I grumbled and poured against his side.
"The best emotional support person would be a boyfriend. Wouldn't suggest and actual animal since. You can't have it at school. It is a suggestion though," I nodded.
"Would be easier to find an object."
"Unless there was a guy who did like me. That's call daydreams and fiction though."
"Second best would be best guy friend. Wouldn't have the same effect between the same genders," I rolled my eyes.
"Would you like to be my emotional support person?"
"I'm your doctor so no. I'm sure C/N would love.to be though. He is the number 1 option though."
"That would work but he would be the number 2 option though," C/N leaned closer to me.
"What if he liked you? Would he be number 1 then?"
"5 minutes are up," I worked on math then my social studies. I was kind of distracted by C/N's question. Did he really like me or was it another one of BFF/N's plans?" I turned around and he brought food into my room.
We ate in silence and I went back to work. When I finally finished, C/N was leaning against the wall and I sat next to him. I brought my knees to my chest. I felt his arm wrap around me and I leaned into him.
"Was what you said earlier true?"
"What'd I say?"
"Do you like me?" I winced. He nodded and I froze. "Really?" He kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. "More than friends?" He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips.
"And I thought you were smart," he breathed, pressing our foreheads together. He pulled out his phone. "I probably need to go," I bit my lip as he stood up.
"Wait," he turned. "Would you be my emotional support person and my boyfriend? " I muttered the last part.
"Of course I will," he came back over and pecked my lips.
"Can you stay too?" I looked down and he thought a minute.
"No more work then," I rolled my eyes.
"Its late so I won't," we curled up under my blankets and went to sleep. That was the best sleep in weeks.

This one turned out cute. I enjoyed writing this one and I hope you guys enjoyed it!.