TicTok challenge

Complains about not being able to get work done but also has plenty of time to be productive. That time is spent being on YouTube or Wattpad. Not a bad thing but is at the same time.
So, 10 pm and watching TicTok compilations on YouTube. Just happened to remember this trend that literally happened the day after I decide to ask my crush out. Didn't go so well. Might make this have a split ending or different story between a good reaction and a bad reaction to the challenge.
This is really confusing so I'm just going to write. Hope you guys enjoy!

I'm obsessed with TicTok. Saying it here and now. Me and BFF/N were watching, you guessed it,TicTok. She showed me her phone.
"Brand new trend! Let's see if it works," the girl asked her crush to come over and film a TicTok with her. When they were doing one of the dances, she kissed him.
"We have to try it!" BFF/N squealed. "We as in you. C/N knows you like TicToks so he's bound to do it," she texted her boyfriend to come over with C/N was free. She explained the plan and they came over.
"So Y/N had a great idea to film TicTok dances. Me and BFF/BF/N will show you guys then repeat it," they did the dance and she posted it. I paced the hallway while C/N filmed.
"Go on. You've been practicing for months," BFF/N pushed me back into her room. Me and C/N began to dance. We faced each other and we both tripped. I fell on top of him and accidentally kissed him. I stood and ran out of the room. I locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor.
I just kissed C/N. After all this time liking him. This wasn't a good idea.
"Y/N. Open up," BFF/N said through the door. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.
"Y/N. It's me. Please," I stood up and opened the to for BFF/BF/N. I shut and locked the door behind him and sat back down. "It wasn't supposed to be that way but you got your point across. Both of you did really," I looked at him.
"What do you mean?"
"He saw the trend and wanted to try it out. He's loved you as long if not more than you have loved him. Trust me. If not go out there for him, do it for me so I'm not monkey in the middle. You both need to accept the fact you both are hard headed dense meant to be togethers," I giggled a bit when he said this. "Don't make me drag you out there," I hugged him and unlocked the door. Bff/N was standing outside the door.
"Why are you asking love advice from him?" She said in a mocking tone.
"He knows C/N better than you do. Besides, he's dating you which is enough for me to complain about you and vise versa," she slapped my arm.
"That was uncalled for. Go up there and get your man," I walked upstairs and I picked on the door of BFF/N's room. I went inside and shut the door.
"Look. I'm sorry about earlier. I was nervous because I have two left feet and I can't dance and I'm clumsy..." I clutched my are and looked at my shoes. He got off the bed. I finished my mini rant and by the time I looked up again, he was right in front of me.
"Are you done?" He teased and I nodded. He cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. My eyes shut and he wrapped his other arm around me. We pulled away, foreheads touching slightly. "Never realized you were this short," I rolled my eyes and he smiled. He leaned in for another kiss and our friends barged into the room.
"This is not telling. This is showing. Total opposites," BFF/BF/N said, messing up my hair. C/N smirked and I crossed my arms over my chest. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at his back. I
"Well, I better get leaving. School is tomorrow," I slipped past BFF/N and grabbed my stuff. I went outside and walked home.

Time Skip

I had just ate and I went upstairs. I changed and laid out on my bed. I blared my music through my ear buds. I picked up the book I was reading and I felt my bed dip slightly. I ripped out my ear buds and put my book down.
"What are you doing here? It's 9 and we have school tomorrow," he pressed him lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid on top of me. We pulled away and I ran my fingers through his hair. His breath was warm in my neck.
"Tomorrow is Saturday and I missed you," I kissed his forehead. I looked at my calender.
"Huh. Guess your right."
"You wanna do something tomorrow?"
"Sure," I threw the blankets over us.

Update:
We slept in after noon and watched movies for the rest of the day.

This one was fun to write and I hope you guys enjoyed!