Shakespearean Tale

Looking through Pinterest and found this one. Personally love Shakespeare so this was good. Watched the modern day version a couple of years ago in class and hated it. Thats when I met Leonardo DiCaprio and instantly fell in... Onto the oneshot. I hope you guys enjoy it!

3rd person POV

The class had just re-enacted, watched the play of Romeo and Juliet. Currently watching the modern day version.

Y/N POV (literally me watching this entire movie)
"Y/N? You even there?"
"Is you having a stroke?"
"I'm fine," I grinned and waved them off. I laid my head down on the desk, watching the movie. "Why is he so..."
"That's all we are going to watch today," I blinked when the lights turned on. I turned and looked at the clock.
"You okay? You were drooling? The only time you do that is..." C/N walked by and waved. I wiped my mouth and waved back. "When he's around. What's wrong?"
"Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm in love," I melted into my seat.
"Oh what a shame. Then I must pretend to be dead and gone from this world to bring my love closer to me," I heard C/N's voice. "The bell rang and the teacher wants us to leave," I crossed my arms and walked out of the room with my friends.
"Is that his way of telling you to go out with him?" He threw a smile over his shoulder.

When we finished the movie a few days later, the teacher told us about a project.
"What is your meaning of Romeo and Juliet? What message did you take from it?" We debated for a while the settled into two groups. Me and my friends in one and C/N and his friends in the other.
"Come up with a debate for your opinion. If you can make it believable enough to bring more people to your side, you win. C/N, Y/N, you both will be captains. You have 2 weeks.

We hung out after school to work. The 2 weeks went by quickly. I was finding it harder to not like C/N.
"Hey Y/N. Ready to lose?" He leaned against the locker next to me. He leaned down closer to me.
"If you are," I felt his breath on my head.
"If you are sure," he smirked and went into the classroom.

"Debate time!" The teacher had moved the desks to the outside of the room. She went over the rules and we went back and forth a few rounds. Two kids from his group went over to ours. Me and C/N glared at each other as we went between us. No one interrupted and by the time we each had gone 6 times, he was by himself.
"If I wanted to tell someone I loved them, I wouldn't pretend to die then see them die then you actually die. I would tell them how I feel," C/N yelled.
"But it wasn't their fault their parents couldn't get along," I yelled back.
"They were irrational."
"They weren't allowed to love each other."
"This is why we are different," his voice softened and he grabbed me by my waist. He brushed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around him. The class cheered and clapped.
"While they finish up, the next movie we are going to watch is Titanic. Bring your own tissues," we finally pulled away and he pressed his forehead to mine. We smiled at each other.
"Do you think I'm better than DiCaprio?" I thought and shook my head.
"Even though you aren't dead, nothing can compete with him," he pouted and whispered in his ear. He looked offended when he jumped back away from me.
"Y/N spoiled Titanic for me! She should get on major trouble," I giggled and the teacher shook her finger at me.
"You know the one rule I have: no spoilers," she smiled and the bell rang. Best. Day. Ever.

Little short but still cute. I'm having major writers block so I need requests. I hope you guys enjoyed it!