The Lost Riddle

Everyone is a fifth year student. I don't own any of the characters.

Hermione POV
We all walked into Umbridge's class and took out seats.
"Today we will be learning about..."
"Sorry I'm late, professor," Y/N walked into the room and the room became colder.
"Take your seat. We are discussing myths brought in by ordinary witches and wizards. Would anyone want to bring one up?"
"The Lost riddle has been found," suddenly Y/N had a newspaper in her hand. "Lord Voldemort is alive. He killed an innocent student who got in the way of the chosen one. Need I go on?" She smirked, looking at the pink dresses witch.
"Perfect examples. None of those events are real," Harry stood beside Y/N. "In reality, he never existed," Y/N giggled and looked to him to sit down.
"I'm going to put some information leading about the lost riddle," she stated to write on a piece of parchment and they appeared on the chalkboard. Umbridge tried to erase what was being written.

She is in her 5th year. Her mother is Bellatrix and her father Tom Riddle. She was in an arranged marriage when she was 12. Her godfather is a teacher here. Got the dark mark when she was 3.

All of these statements covered both sides of the chalkboard.
"Detention Miss. Y/N. 8pm sharp. These pathetic myths," she stood to face Umbridge
"I'll see you there, Professor," she curtseied and evaporated in a puff of dark smoke. I looked over and saw Draco rubbing the ring he always wore and smiling at the chalkboard. Umbridge started to scream in frustration.
"What won't this come off?" The class laughed when her eraser went missing from her hand. On another chalkboard, writing appeared.

You can't erase it. It will disappear this time tomorrow.

Everyone laughed and Umbridge released the class.

Y/N POV
I appeared in Umbridge's office at 8pm, scaring her.
"You will be writing lines. Write, "I will not tell lies." It may take a little time before the message will sink in, "I began writing and noticed the ink was red. I looked at my left hand and it was beginning to bleed the message. I kept writing, not wincing as the blood ran over my paper.
"Alright Miss Y/N. I think you've learned your lesson."
"I don't think so, Professor. I was just getting the message. Now I'll forget it easier," she shoved me out of her office and I teleported to the outside of the common room.
"Where have you been?"
"Umbridge detention. What's wrong?" I said the password and we entered the common room.I looked around making sure we were alone with my friends.
"Need I remind you of the vows. "Whatever you feel, I do too." That means whatever that pink toad did to you I felt it too," the golden stood.
"What's the ferret doing here?" Ron stood and Hermione pushed him back.
"Why are you both bleeding on the floor?" I looked at his other hand. The bandage was back to dripping blood. "Come over here before you both bleed out," we walked to her and she cleaned my sound first.
"Umbridge is still doing this?" Harry whispered. I nodded. She moved into Draco's hand.
"Then how do you have this writing too? You weren't there," Ron asked suspiciously.
"I didn't do this to myself if that is what your implying. It's a long story that will be saved until tomorrow. Thanks for patching me up and not killing me," I saved my hand and returned him to his common room.
"I'll see you guys in the morning," we went upstairs and Hermione paused outside our dorms.
"Can I guess why you guys have that connection?" I nodded.
"I know you wouldn't but don't let it outside of us. I'm still a little nervous about sharing this with everyone," Hermione nodded.
"Arranged marriage," I nodded. "Wait. How did you know about the lost Riddle? Now that I think about it, Draco wasn't fazed either."
"I am Y/N Lestrange Riddle. (Probably wrote that wrong but oh well)" Hermione's jaw dropped. "Doesn't really make sense, I know."
"That's it. Why didn't I see it before. You have your mother's hair and both of their characteristics. You even have Flit Wick your mother's grin when he was wrong. So that means you and Draco were married when you were 12 and you have the dark mark. Is Snape your godfather?" I nodded and she hugged me. "Are you going to share this with everyone in class tomorrow?" I nodded again and yawned.
"Let's get some sleep, Mione."

Hermione POV
"Where's Y/N?" The guys asked.
"She'll meet us in class," we heard a scream about lying students and we saw a familiar pink figure stomping towards a student. I began running and the guys caught up.
"What did I tell you last night? You should have heeded your warning."
"Like I told you last night, Professor, I obviously didn't learn too well," she ran at Y/N and everyone froze in shock. She locked eyes with me and someone behind me, shaking her head. "I am Y/N Lestrange Riddle, the foretold list Riddle," everyone started whispering. "Nothing you do, Professor, will ever hurt me. No matter how many lines you force me to write in my own blood. None of it."
"Lies!" she screeched.
"If it were lies, then how could I do this," she lifted her sleeve up and summoned her mother and father. "Harry, show Umbridge the secret weapon. I must go home," he nodded. "Later, father. Not now," she hissed in parsletounge. She released her hold on the students and went away.
We left the castle with Umbridge and she got kidnapped by the centars. When we came back, Y/N was passed out on the couch. Draco sat beside her.
"She's never used this much magic before. The illusions of her parents, holding everyone still. All of it was too much for her," Draco sounded drained. I nodded.
"She told me everything last night. Get some sleep, I'll watch her," he looked like he wanted to argue but he sat in the chair. "You guys have to go. I'll stay here," they left.

I kinda liked this one. I hope you guys enjoyed it!