Percy Jackson

A/N
I'm thinking about making one shots in different fandoms. This is the first one. I hope you enjoy. If you have any ideas of storylines or fandoms, please let me know because I hopefully will have a couple of days to write.

I was hanging out with my best friends, nicknamed the 7. There is Percy, Annabeth -his girlfriend-, Jason, Piper -his girlfriend-, Leo, Frank, and Hazel, his girlfriend. C/N, Calypso -Leo's girlfriend-, Thalia, Reyna, Will, and Nico were also with us. We were sitting on a small hill in a circle.
Being the daughter of (fav. God or Goddess), I was never left alone. I've never been able to just be myself until I came here 4 years ago. I'm very shy but I'm getting better about talking to other people. I feel kinda left out and uncomfortable because all of my friends are dating someone.

Over the past couple of months, I've began developing feelings for C/N. He is a son of (random God/Goddess) and is really handsome.
One day, me plus the 7 were hanging out and I was sitting by myself. Will and Nico walked up and noticed me sitting by myself and sat beside me. I was on the bleachers laid out and we were talking.
"What's wrong?" Nico asked, quietly. "We might not be able to fix it but we can help."
"Will's made you soft," I teased, poking him. " you usually don't care about feelings."
"But all of us realize something is wrong. If Nico is the one to ask, it's obvious," Will said.
"Fine. I'll tell you but you can't tell the others. Not yet at least," I looked over at them. They have me a go on look. "I like C/N," they both started laughing. I rolled over into the floor of the bleachers. "I knew I shouldn't have told you," I banged my head against the metal.
"It's not that, Y/N. We've known that for a while," Nico managed.
"We all know y'all have had this disease for a long time," I glared at him.
"Here we go again," I groaned.
"You guys have fallen-in-love-with-your-best-friend-but-can't-tell-them-the-trust-because-you-want-to-preserve-your-friendship-idis. It's more common than you think," he started going through the symptoms and I hung from the bars connecting the bleachers in boredom.
"Can you dumb it down?" I moaned.
"You like him. He likes you. Y'all are denying your feelings because you don't want to ruin your friendship. And not to mention you have a camp full of gamblers who are betting on y'alls relationship," I rolled my eyes.

That was a week ago. I've started to notice the stares and the whispers. I sighed and closed my eyes against the wind.
"The food is here. Just to let you know," I turned and looked at C/N.
"Thanks for letting me know. I... I'll be there in a few," he swung his legs over the cliff, them dangling next to mine.
"Still don't like these social gatherings?" He asked and I nodded. "I feel it too," I looked at him confused. "I feel uncomfortable because all of our friends are couples and I'm the only single one," I shook my head.
"Trust me, your not the only one," I stood up and went to walk through the hedges.
"Wait, Y/N. I love you. I can't go another day like this. I don't care if you like me or not. At least you know," I went back to him and hugged him.
"The feelings are mutual," I mumbled into his chest.
"Really?" I rolled my eyes and kissed him. We heard cheering and turned around. The hedge was parted and everyone poked their head through the plant. They saw us looking at them and then started arguing about the bets. We smiled at each other. I saw everyone ones up giving Annabeth and Piper money. I turned and saw Nico and Will fighting. I walked over to them.
"I told you how hand over the money. Will," Nico held out his hand.
"Congrats Y/N. Did my diagnosis help?"
"I guess. Have you had any patients with this 'disease'?" He nodded, looking at Nico.
"Don't look at me. We both dealt with that," Nico crossed his arms over his chest.
"You had more symptoms though," they glared at each other.
"I better get back," I left them and the others began congratulating us.

"I'm tired," I yawned, walking into the empty cabin. I crawled into bed and looked at my side table. I picked up the group picture of all of us. We were younger then and not yet dealt with the war. I smiled and traced the edge of the frame.
"You never miss meals," Annabeth walked in.
"You startled me. I'm just tired," she sat on the bed and took the frame from me.
"Ah. The good old days. I never thought Percy was going to mature. Kind of proved me wrong."
"Before you guys got together, were you hesitant to tell Percy you liked him?"
"Yeah. Besides out parents rivalry, I thought Percy wouldn't be able to control his powers. I had trained for years and he proved me wrong. He has his moments though," she smiled.
"You and C/N grew up maturely together and know each other better than most people here. You had a great bond and I would have done the same thing in your situation," I say up.
"Thanks Annabeth," we hugged and she dragged me to the tables. We sat down and C/N joined us. He kissed my cheek and Annabeth tried to not smile. We ate and went to the campfire. The whole camp was staring at is and was whispering.
I leaned over and kissed him and the camp cheered. I smiled on his lips.

This one is cute. I might make another book but it be readerx random characters from books or movies. I hope you guys enjoyed it!