Ex Fairytale

A/N
Song: Already Dead- Hollywood Undead
I finally decided to write this story. Y/N got kicked out of her fairytale because it wasn't good enough to be a fairytale. Most of the characters in This are not mine. This one is a little different but like usual...

Hope you guys enjoy.

My name is Y/N. I was apart of a fairytale until it was cut from the Enchanted Woods. These woods are where all of the characters from favorite fairytales live. Villains, princes, magical creatures, princesses. You name it it's here.
I enjoyed living there until they made me leave. They as in the people who kidnapped the Story Teller. The Story Teller is a lot like a prophet or an Oracle but they tell stories.
The people decided to get rid of our story. I snuck into their tower and I overheard them saying that they decided to cut all of them and build something in the Woods.
I went to every story, or those I can reach from the road, and helped them out the most I could with my magic. I've seen more and more homeless fairytaleians. I went out everyday and gathered more of them and let them stay. I made tents for each category and a recreational room for each.
They would send out soldiers each day to try and capture us. I put defences around the camp to protect the people who once tried to kill my kind. I tried everything to get them to trust me. One day I rescued a young man and a group of people. He said his name was C/N and he brought survivors from several different tales. We helped all of them settle in.
"I'm glad you came today because we are moving on tomorrow. I would stay but they are coming," the man nodded.
"We are ready for travel," everyone went to sleep except me. I drank from a glass bottle and paced my tent. I put large red X's near our current position. I took another swig and punched the table.
"There isn't much else to go. We have most of not all from all of the fairytales. What are we missing? No. No. Must calm down. Calm down," I say down in the corner and rocked, pulling slightly at a small handful of hair. "They must live. They must live. They will live."

The next morning, we all packed up and I led the way. No one saw me of course but I still led them the right way. I was still hungover from the night before but well enough to make the journey.
Most of the princesses complained about their feet hurting or other things. I rolled my eyes and contemplated magically closing their mouths for a while. I smiled at the thought.
"Not much farther gang. We are almost there," C/N shouted. We walked for several miles the I set up camp. It was close to dark when everything was ready. I set up the defensive perimeter and I went back to my tent.
"Go see how they are settling in," I told myself."Don't do that. They hate you enough as it is," I nodded. "Good point."
I headed out and went to the princesses's rec room and then the prince's. Both groups kicked me out instantly. The male villains kicked the female villains out so I made the women villains a rec room. They didn't even let me in the door.
I finally trudged towards the main villain's lair and they were screaming and throwing stuff. I slipped inside the room and juice was thrown about.
"Why do women get to sit around and not do anything?" Who I assumed to be the elected leader screamed. I climbed into a high chair and propped my feet up on another one. "Why should we do the hard work for them? Why should we slay the dragon or be the one slain? When did a woman ever asked any of us if they would do something for us," the man flipped though some movies. He took a job of foaming juice. "Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Nala," I took a wand from the centerpiece at my table. He took a swig. "Apple juice? No alcohol? Disappointing."
I changed the movie, swishing the fake wand and took a bite from the now chocolate wand. The room went deadly quite. The man looked around.
"Who changed the movie?" He said in a calm but deadly voice. I stood up and walked down to meet the man. He was wearing a lot of red with gold accents. I looked at the TV and saw Belle walking through the forest, right before the Beast saved her.
"Who let a GIRL in here?" He screamed.
"I don't need a MAN to invite me here. I came here on my own," I looked up at the large man. "I see you guys have a problem and I would like to fix it."
"Why would we accept your help? Your a girl. Why help men? That's the opposite of your description."
"Because I'm the only one in this camp who can do magic outside of the Enchanted Woods. Besides, i , unlike most girls, don't need a man. I help all who accept my help. You really think that Cinderella had a fairy godmother. She had a hallucination that made her believe there was a godmother. The magic carpet is just a carpet with a special touch. Alice had dreams about going down the rabbit hole. I made her insane which is why her story got cut."
"So this is why I won the no-belle-peace-prize?" (A/N if you know who this character is already, I'm sorry. I had to make this reference.)
"No that's your own fault. Although I did help you mother with the egg shortage. Will you accept my help. or are you just going to deal with this unfair life is?"
"What would you do to us if we accepted?" Gaston said.
"Change all of you into women. That way you won't have to lift a finger to get what you want," he nodded.
"We'll do it," the hall erupted in cheers. I held up my hands for silence.
"If there is anyone who doesn't want to undergo this transformation, step outside and I'll think of another... solution for you," no one moved. I raised my hands toward the sky. Lightning came down and I soaked it up. I concealed it for a moment then I held my hands to the crowd. Lightning spewed from my hands and hit everyone in the room.
"This will last for 2 weeks. I can make the transformation permanent. We will leave again in 2 weeks so the timing is perfect. Now if you will excuse me, I have some unfinished business to take care of."

This story is a lot longer than I originally thought. There will be a part 2. I don't know how many parts there will be.