She's your sister

A/N
This is similar to 'he's your brother' but the opposite. Hope you guys enjoy!

Me and BFF/N walked to my house after school like normal.
"Hey (brother's name). BFF/N  and I will be in my room," I waved as I went by. He followed us to my room.
"Really Y/N?" I grinned, knowing her growing crush on my younger brother. We went into my room and BFF/N  sat at the desk. The doorbell rang and I stood.
"I'm going to get the door. Yall be good."
"Wait, I need your help on this math problem," I smirked as I headed downstairs.
"Ask him. He's good at math," I opened the door and C/N was standing there.
"Hey Y/N. I didn't know you were here. (Brother's name)invited me over."
"Upstairs, first bedroom on the right," he frowned slightly.
"That isn't his room though," I nodded.
"I realize. That is my room. He is helping BFF/N with a math problem," we went upstairs and they were kissing. "Or he was," they broke apart awkwardly.
"Can't believe our friendship was  overpassed by the love of my brother. I knew you both liked each other but all of our years of friendship and you want to hang out with him more," I threw my head back and a hand over my forehead.
"I can replace her. Your brother also replaced me in a way," C/N put his hand on my shoulder.
"It will never be the same," I felt his lips brush mine.
"It won't be the same if you be my girlfriend," he whispered.
"We are gone. Great idea as always," my brother kissed BFF/N on the cheek. She blushed and slipped by us. I was struggling to find something to say.
"If you don't want to be my girlfriend, thats fine. Or if you don't like me that way."
"Its not that. I've liked you for years. I'm shocked that you like me back," I hugged him. "I'll be your girlfriend." He hugged me back.
"Y/N, (brother's name). We brought dinner," we all went downstairs and sat at the table. It was me, BFF/N, (brother's name), C/N, Mom, and Dad. 
  "So me and Y/N are going to be sisters," BFF/N stated in the middle of the meal. I fell backwards off my stool and kicked C/N's stool in the process. I fell on my stool and C/N fell on me. His forehead collided with mine.
"Are the lovebirds okay?" My brother and BFF/N snickered. I rolled my eyes.
"So they are dating and you guys are dating?" Mom asked.
"Yeah within a few minutes of each other," we stood up awkwardly and went back to eating.

"I'll see you tomorrow," C/N hugged me from behind and kissed my head. He pause in the doorway and I jumped from my chair. I miscalculated me jumping into his arms and we tumbled down the stairs. We hit the wall with a thump and my parents and BFF/N stared at us.
"What happened?"
"He was leaving and I was too and he stopped and I didn't realize and we fell down the stairs," I stammered. He looked down at me and I went red. I stumbled to get off of him and he smiled. I squeaked.
"See you tomorrow, C/N," I shut the door behind me and shook my head at my embarrassment. I sat in front of my door.
"Yo, anyone in here?" I heard a familiar voice.
"What do you want?" I opened the door to BFF/N. She jumped onto my bed.
"Just checking on my bestie. You okay after this evening? That was quite a tumble."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She grinned her signature smirk.
"Just making sure. Was the homework you guys were working on very difficult?" I shook my head.
"What about yalls homework?" She giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Shouls have known better. Of course you guys didn't do homework," I got a cup off my desk and took a sip.
"You got me. So when is the wedding,?" I spit out my water in surprise.
"BFF/N, really? Shouldn't I ask for your date? It's going to happen sooner anyway," I heard a creak behind me.
"Nope because there are going to be little nieces and nephews first," I yelled and turned around too quickly. My foot slipped and I fell backwards, nearly hitting the edge if the wood framed bed.
"Don't scare me like that. Besides, are you wanting your nieces and nephews running around first or mine?" BFF/N went red and I saw her fling herself off the bed and fell on me. I groaned.
"Don't hurt my girlfriend."
"Man. That's tough," BFF/N teased.
"I'm hurt. Honestly hurt. You guys can go and leave be broken," he laughed and they left. I laid on the floor for a while and ended up falling asleep.

"What happened to you?" I turned on my side and the bright light went away.
"She fell then went to sleep I guess," someone picked me up and set me on something soft. I wrapped my arms around C/N and went back to sleep.

C/N's POV
"That was quick. I'm just going to leave now," BFF/N groaned and went to her boyfriends room. Y/N tucked her head into my neck and I went to sleep next to her.

Took a while to finish this one. I had writers block Halfway through so I decided to finish it today. I hope you guys enjoyed it!