Caffeine

A/N

I've been scrolling through Pinterest a lot here lately and I found this dialogue idea. You and your crush are dating and have moved in with each other or he's staying for a weekend. Your choice. Hope you guys enjoy!

"Hey C/N?" I looked up at him. He hummed. "I need coffee," he smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around me. I yawned.
"Why do you need coffee?" He turned the volume of the TV show down.
"Caffeine!"
"You don't need caffeine. It's after dinner," I crossed my arms over my and pouted.
"Caffeine!"
"When I went to the store, I bought some coffee but it's..." I jumped up and made the coffee. I drank it once it had cooled down. I yawned and sat back down.
"Why am I still tired?" I curled up into C/N.
"It was decaf," before I could say anything, my eyes forced shut and I went to sleep.

C/N POV

She fell asleep on me not soon after she say down. I finished watching the show and pulled the blanket over us. I laid down and re situated Y/N.

Someone else's POV (hehe)
I knocked and rang the doorbell. Y/N didn't get the door. I dug my keys out of my purse and opened the door. I took my boyfriend's hand and pressed a finger to my lips. He nodded and we walked inside.
  I went upstairs and no one was up there. I walked back and my boyfriend was standing in the entrance to the living room. There was something under the blanket and I lifted it up.
"5 more minutes," C/N turned on his side and dragged Y/N with him. I smiled and put the blanket back.
"Now what?"
"We will wait," after a while, Y/N poked her head above C/N's shoulder.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"You said meet up at 10. You were an hour late which isn't normal for you. I was worried so we came over," she gently hit her head on C/N's shoulder.
  C/N turned over again and tell off the edge of the couch. Y/N landed on the floor with C/N and the tangled blanket on top of her.
I giggled and the blanket fell over their heads. A few moments went by and C/N threw the blanket off of them. He collapsed on top of her in defeat.
"If y'all want, you can get dressed and we can go get  lunch."
"Or late breakfast," the  couple said in unison.

This one was shorter, only about 500 words. I hope you guys enjoyed it!