Sleepover

Stressed bout school and just realizing we are almost a week into February! Crazy. Random thought generator in my brain is going nuts. Hope you guys enjoy!

Friday afternoon:
"You wanna come over after school?" BFF/N tackled me in a hug from behind. "Mom and Dad are gone and we can have a sleepover," I looked over my shoulder at her and kept walking.
"What about (Y/N)BFF/N (also her boyfriend)?"
"I might invite him later. Please come. I'm lonely," she pouted.
"I'll text Mom."
"Yay!" I went to class.

Time Skip

"Lead the way," she practically dragged me to her house. I plopped down on the couch and she put a movie in. She laid down next to me and threw a blanket over us. She wrapped her arms around me. "We are old enough..."
"Lonely," I rolled my eyes and we went to sleep.

Another time slip

"Wake up," someone said above me. My eyes flew open and I punched upwards. "Nice try, Y/N," I felt a hand around my fist.
"I'm glad you could make it!" BFF/N leaped over me.
"Lonely until boyfriend comes. Got it," I mumbled, rolling over and throwing a pillow over my face. Someone sat down next to me. They lifted the pillow off of my face and I curled up further in the warm blanket.
"What are you doing?" I heard C/N above me. My eyes flew open.
"Going back to sleep. What are you doing here?" I yawned.
"I invited him. Now that everyone is here, no more sleeping."
"Yep. No more sleeping," I mumble, sensing warmth near me. I forced myself to stay put.

BFF/N POV
"And she's asleep."
"Correction. Both of them are asleep," I glanced at the pair.

C/N POV
I woke up under a blanket. I had my arms wrapped around Y/N. I pulled her closer to me.
"Finally. Time for the games."
"No. Sleep," she curled into me and her arms went around me. I bit my lip. I picked her up and set her in my lap. She tucked her head into my neck.
"No chocolate then," she stayed put. "She never turns down chocolate," BFF/N walked to us with a box in her hand. She place her hand on Y/N's forehead and drew back.
She stood up and thought for a moment. She took something out of the box and held it to Y/N's nose. She put one end in my mouth and stepped back. Y/N took a bite and chewed. I held still, a blush running up my neck. She took another bite then another. She kissed me briefly, grabbing the last piece in her teeth. She yawned and opened her eyes. She went still and blushed.
"Was that a dream?" She whispered. I kissed her again, answering her question. She put her hands on my cheeks. We heard the couple cheering.
"Why are you videotaping this?" We asked in unison.
"Future reference," she smirked and Y/N grinned. She pulled me back to her and I heard footsteps. I dug my fingers into the hem of her shirt.
  Next thing I knew she leaped off of me and knocked BFF/N to the floor. She dropped her phone and her boyfriend went to grab it. Y/N pinned BFF/N and grabbed the phone. She held it up like a trophy, straddling BFF/N. I picked up Y/N and sat back into the couch.
"Give me my phone," she scrambled to her feet. Y/N stuck her tongue out at her friend and wedged herself in between me and the couch.
"No."
"Don't make me."
"You wouldn't," Y/N said in mock surprise.
"Truth or Dare."

"Truth or Dare?" BFF/N looked at her boyfriend.
"Dare," she whispered it in his ear and he went upstairs. He came out in a pink unicorn onesie.
"You should wait it more often," she kissed his cheek when he sat down.
"Truth or Dare Y/N?"
"Dare," I got her phone out of my pocket and kept it hidden.
"Give her phone back," I handed her the phone and we played a couple more rounds.
"Truth or Dare, C/N?" BFF/N asked. I leaned my head back against the couch and closed my eyes.
"Dare."
"Ask out your crush," he glanced at me. He brushed his lips over mine.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded, my eyes still closed. He kissed me again and I kissed him back.
"Get a room," BFF/N groaned. I smirked at the couple" "Truth or Dare,BFF/N."
"DARE."
"Seven minutes in heaven. Go on. Get a room," they went upstairs and we heard a door close.
"Good dare. They will be up there all night," I nodded.
"Exactly my plan," he leaned over and kissed me. I stood up and flopped onto the couch. He laid on top of me and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Your seven minutes are up. Don't do anything bad while we are asleep," I yelled. There was a muffled reply and I yawned.

I woke up with a weird smell in the air. C/N was asleep beside me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.
"What did you do?" I whisper screamed.
"I was trying to make breakfast and..." I put a kid over the grease fire and got the knife out of her hand. "Don't think I did a good job."
"Certainly different," I mumbled. I turned on the broiler and got a loaf of bread. I buttered a couple of pieces and set them on the pan. I put Brown sugar and cinnamon on them and stuck them in the oven.
"Easy cinnamon toast," I leaned against the counter and yawned.
"That sounds good," C/N sat in one of the barstools. BFF/N Sat in the counter. I nodded and pulled the first batch out of the oven. I started on the second and passed out the plates. I ran a hand though my hair. (Y/C)/BFF/N stumbled down the stairs and I handed him a plate. We ate, cleaned up, and left.
"What do you wanna do" I thought a moment.
"We can go to the park" we walked a couple of blocks and climbed onto one of the trees.
"How long have you liked me?"
"A couple months. What about you?"
"A year. I didn't know what to do when you lost (close family member). You were devastated. I wanted to help but there wasn't anything I really could do," I put my hand on his cheek.
"You were there though it all. I always had a shoulder to cry on and text late at night. You invited me over so I wouldn't think about it. You were the only one I told, not even BFF/N. My walls broke because of you. I started liking you then, even without realizing. Always told Mom and Dad I was over at BFF/N's studying. If they called her, I told her to tell them I was asleep," I kissed him briefly and we headed out separate ways.

When I got home, I texted the three of them late into the night.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it!