Werewolf triplets

This one may be a little confusing. The triplets get one mate that they have to persuade to be their mate. Whoever doesn't success will persuade other mates. They all get the 'she my mate' urge but one is stronger.

"Get off of me Jeremy," Lane shoved him close to me.
"Will you two cut it out?" I growled and they paused. "There's a few new people coming today and we need to make a good impression, no pun intended. You two need to behave," I scolded and rolled my eyes. "Get to class," they separated and I shook my head. I went to my locker and looked though my things. Someone poked my arm and I looked down.
"Can you tell me how to get to the math classroom? I'm new and can't find anything," she looked at her schedule, trying not to blush. I smelled vanilla and a faint flower.
"I can help. Go upstairs and it's the first class on the left," she nodded and ran off. I rolled my eyes and went to class. I smelled the air and noticed two similar smells mingling with each other. I sat in my seat and tried to focus on the lesson instead of the scents.

After class, Y/N POV
Me and BFF/N waited on Kat before heading to our next class.
"How has it gone so far, Kat?"
"I met one of them. He was so cute," she giggled and I shook my head.
"I'm sure it's the same one who came into our class. This class we have lunch so that's a bonus," we walked into the room and found a table. We started class then went to lunch.
"The cafeteria is full. We'll have to eat outside," we went outside and sat under a tree. We ate our lunch and talked like human girls for a while. A trio of scents washed over us as three guys walked to us. The other two froze and I stood up.
"Is there room here to eat our lunches?" The obvious alpha asked.
"I guess you could, as long as you behave yourselves," I looked pointedly at both sets of betas. The alpha seemed surprised and we sat down.
"We have a party at our house if you would like to join us," BFF/N and Kat pouted at me.
"You don't need my permission to go. Have fun without me," I stood and dropped my trash in the nearest trash can.
"Please, Y/N. You have to come," Kat pouted and stopped in front of me. I saw BFF/N run up and doing the same.
"What about the meeting?" I growled quietly and I turned quickly.
"What time is the party?"
"6pm," I sighed.
Fine, I'll go. I'm already regretting my decision," I mumbled, dragging the lovestruck betas behind me.

After the meeting
"Where did I put my dress?" I heard frustrated growls from the other side of the door.
"Hurry up. You guys don't want to be late," the door opened.
"What in howlers name are you wearing?"
"Comfortable clothing. More clothing than what you wanted to wear," she rolled her eyes.
"It's a party. You have to dress nicer," I shook my head and jumped out of the way before she could grab me. Kat looked around her and frowned.
"Ugh, your taste in cloths is horrific," I grabbed my phone and waited for the betas to finish getting ready. We ran in our wolf form to where they wanted to meet up and I allowed the betas to go ahead of me. They sat and obediently waited for me to finish looking around. We met them in a clearing as humans and his betas were dressed up. The alpha only wore his blue jeans while the betas had on a button down and dress pants.
"I'm sure you know the drill. You three are our possible mates. You get to choose who you pick," I felt the betas go stiff.
"What was I trying to tell you? No party," I glared at the alpha. "Don't you think we should know who each other are first?"
"Jeremy, Lane, C/N," C/N pointed them out.
"Kat, Y/N, BFF/N," they shifted and led us further into the forest. We came to a modern house and we looked through it. Kat looked in aww at the small nick nacks that had been collected over the years. I noticed Jeremy smiling at Kat's reactions.

We left and noticed they were missing

We left and noticed they were missing. Lane looked over at BFF/N and she blushed. We ran to a victorian castle like house and looked around. Me and C/N walked out and he took my hand.

"I guess you're my mate, Y/N," he led me to another house and I tried to be unimpressed

"I guess you're my mate, Y/N," he led me to another house and I tried to be unimpressed. C/N led me around and we sat on the couch.

"When we were growing up, we live in an abandoned cabin for a time and they hated it," he listened and held me close as I told stories from my childhood

"Are you guys related?" I shook my head, leaning my head into his neck.
"Our parents were killed and we joined together. There was more of us but they were either killed or they left," I pressed my nose to his neck and he leaned his head back. He growled softly.
"Your pretty soft for an alpha," I teased, turning to the side and massaged his neck with my thumb. He whimpered and he wrapped an arm around my waist . "What's wrong, pup?" I whispered and giggled and he laid his arm across my legs. He ducked his head quickly and captured my lips.
His fingers brushed a patch of skin and it burned. I hissed and pulled away. He moved his hand away and I looked at the mark.
"You haven't got your Mark yet?" He chuckled softly and he twisted. "Mines in the same spot," he took my wrist and my fingers brushed the healed area. "It will hurt for a few days but after that you'll be fine," he put his head over mine and I hugged him.